Bakushin Wheel Testing

This time, I'm testing Bakushin.
Hm, suprisingly well for attack. Do you think the wheel would do well on a taller height?
The results of Bakushin as an Attack Wheel isn't bad at all...

Anyway, it's nice to see people willing to test 'rare' Beys with painted wheels, haha.
Thanks for doing the tests. Smile
simply for collections sakes if not anything else, i want this wheel.

but from what i see it's not bad, but not the best either...
?

70% is pretty darn good against a top tier defence bey.
(incert girlish scream here) im so happy bakushin is useful
I have a reason to buy this now
(Aug. 27, 2010  3:18 PM)momiji manju Wrote: ?

70% is pretty darn good against a top tier defence bey.
I'm a defense blade user....so how do you think i'd be using Bakushin in my collection? Point in case: Defense...
I'd wait until more testing is done, it seems use able though.
its case in point, and you should read the win rates of the attack beyblades around here, they're all approximately this high.

Defence is almost as useless as balance at the moment.
(Aug. 27, 2010  3:33 PM)momiji manju Wrote: its case in point, and you should read the win rates of the attack beyblades around here, they're all approximately this high.

Defence is almost as useless as balance at the moment.
I just think defensively okay? i cant blade any other way, Defense is everything to me beyblade wise i can easily take a useles beyblade and make it a pretty useful defender, not competitive, but useful nonetheless.

I'll admit as an attack wheel Bakushin's got spunk, but i was referencing directly to the defense percentages
Against MF Lightning L drago CH120 RF those win rates aren't too bad, actually.

EDIT:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Libra-Re...#pid331599

Note that those win rates are against what would have been a top tier combo, had the libra wheel not been banned for dominating the metagame.

I think comparitively bakushin isn't doing too badly at the moment.
i thout that it wold be good for balance or stamina
(Aug. 27, 2010  3:37 PM)Aw Heck Wrote: I just think defensively okay? i cant blade any other way, Defense is everything to me beyblade wise i can easily take a useles beyblade and make it a pretty useful defender, not competitive, but useful nonetheless.

I'll admit as an attack wheel Bakushin's got spunk, but i was referencing directly to the defense percentages
Thats really one-sided, predictable and idiotic. But, whatever.
(Aug. 27, 2010  4:52 PM)Dan Wrote: Thats really one-sided, predictable and idiotic. But, whatever.
my turn to ask: how does this off-topic quote effect this conversation?

In reference to Skyforce's post: I'd like to see some stamina test results to be honest...
Just thought I'd put it out there. Isn't this one of the newer wheels released through games? Wonder how many people already have it.
Yea, came with the last DS game. It's going to be the Wal-Mart exclusive in the US version of the game as well. TRU has a pre-order ship date of 11/15.

Not sure if other countries have different plans.
(Aug. 27, 2010  6:38 PM)Aikemi Wrote: Yea, came with the last DS game. It's going to be the Wal-Mart exclusive in the US version of the game as well. TRU has a pre-order ship date of 11/15.

Not sure if other countries have different plans.

Thanks for this info, I'll be sure to keep an eye out at walmart in/for a while

thats said, I've seen the design of this ring and so far, i dont like its look but as long as it works i'll deal with using it!
Last time I checked, -which was today, from Kai-V's link- it was 11/09/10 from TRU. And, they have different beys for the different versions. (Bonus in-box beys)
Ah, whaddya know. I checked earlier and it had said 11/15, not that that's a bad thing haha

Do you mean the different versions that have already been noted, or that TRU has posted the different versions?
Already noted i.e Counter Leone Version (specifically 1 different character in each version), Cyber Pegasis and this bey.
The american version has a different track and bottom. It has 105F instead of 90WF.
Hm, why is this being discussed here when the information is in two threads already ...
Sorry wrong thread.
Stamina tests added, the first 8 rounds are dramatical....