Number 16
System 4-Layer

1.Attack Ring (AR): Downforce Ring
2.Weight Disk (WD): Heavy (WD)
3 Blade Base (BB): Flat
4. Gallery
5. Overall

Attack Ring (AR) Downforce Ring

This AR has 6 downward slanting protrusions somewhat similar to Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger's AR: Scissor Cutter. This beyblade was originally released in a lent-purple color and undoubtably made with Upper Attack slopes to make it Areodynamically heavier. Unfortunately the close proximity and number of protrusions make it very redundant and incapable of proper contact to produce [[Upper Attack]]. This AR should in no way be used over actual Upper Attack AR's such as: Driger G's Triple Tiger or Master/Kids Dragoon's Upper Dragoon, and also Dranzer GT's Triple Wing.

Weight Disk (WD)
See [[Heavy WD]].

Blade Base (BB)
See [[Flat BB]].

Gallery
Take pictures bro.

Overall

The beyblade has no use and is severely outclassed and has no competitive use whatsoever. There is no valid reason to purchase this beyblade unless you are a serious collector.
[/quote]
(Oct. 13, 2011  8:35 PM)Nwolf Wrote: it says bud in the first paragraph

Dont worry I fixed it already
Although I understand that Bump King was bad, it's not really appropriate to call something an "abomination to mankind" for an official article...
(Oct. 13, 2011  9:00 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Although I understand that Bump King was bad, it's not really appropriate to call something an "abomination to mankind" for an official article...

I'll change it back to Awful
Any more things to add to the draft
Type [[Defence]]
Number 16
System 4-Layer

4. Gallery
5. Overall

This AR has 6 downward slanting protrusions somewhat similar to Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger's AR: Scissor Cutter. This beyblade was originally released in a lent-purple color and undoubtably made with [[Upper Attack]] in mind. Unfortunately the close proximity and number of protrusions make it very redundant and incapable of proper contact to produce [[Upper Attack]]. This AR should in no way be used over actual Upper Attack AR's such as: Driger G's Triple Tiger or Master/Kids Dragoon's Upper Dragoon.

Weight Disk (WD)
See [[Heavy WD]].

Blade Base (BB)
See [[Flat BB]].

Gallery
Take pictures bro.

Overall

The beyblade has no use and is severely outclassed and has no competitive use whatsoever. There is no valid reason to purchase this beyblade unless you are a serious collector.
[/quote]

Ps I Know Its Short So don't Even say it just suggest.
Can Someone please help me
Type [[Defence]]
Number 16
System 4-Layer

4. Gallery
5. Overall

This AR has 6 downward slanting protrusions somewhat similar to Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger's AR: Scissor Cutter. This beyblade was originally released in a lent-purple color and undoubtably made with [[Upper Attack]] in mind. Unfortunately the close proximity and number of protrusions make it very redundant and incapable of proper contact to produce [[Upper Attack]]. This AR should in no way be used over actual Upper Attack AR's such as: Driger G's Triple Tiger or Master/Kids Dragoon's Upper Dragoon.

Weight Disk (WD)
See [[Heavy WD]].

Blade Base (BB)
See [[Flat BB]].

Gallery
Take pictures bro.

Overall

On it and thank you im getting ma Wide Square now
Hmm well I can call this an edit

Notice I do own this bey.

Type [[Defence]]
Number 16
System 4-Layer

4. Gallery
5. Overall

This AR has 6 downward slanting protrusions somewhat similar to Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger's AR: Scissor Cutter and Bump King's AR: Upper Force Ring. Although related to the Upper Force Ring, it is the opposite of it. This beyblade was originally released in a lent-purple color and undoubtably made with Upper Attack slopes to make it Areodynamically heavier. Unfortunately the close proximity and number of protrusions make it very redundant and have recoil and incapable of proper contact to produce [[Upper Attack]]. It actually has little breakage issues on the end of each potrusions. This AR should in no way be used over actual Upper Attack AR's such as: Driger G's Triple Tiger or Master/Kids Dragoon's Upper Dragoon, and also Dranzer GT's Triple Wing.

Weight Disk (WD)
See [[Heavy WD]].

Blade Base (BB)
See [[Flat BB]].

Gallery
Take pictures bro.

Overall

The beyblade has no use and is severely outclassed and has no competitive use whatsoever. There is no valid reason to purchase this beyblade unless you are a serious collector looking for this extremely rare beyblade.