Bakugan, Who Wants it to Return?

Agreed. Please don't post in this thread just to tell us you don't like Bakugan. Smile Thanks!
Well, it's technically a question of "who wants it to return", according to the Title. if someone were to say "no I don't want it back" like I did, that would be just according to the thread title.
Neo, lmao wasn't disagreeing, he commented on he found it annoying in school and makes fun of it in toronto bey tournaments. Saying no is fine but commenting just to put it down or putting it down in addition to saying no is too much.
On another note who here has speculation. On what the reboot of bakugan may look like?
Ah; didn't see his post. Well I think it's still somewhat fair to have an opinion although it seems a tad unnecessary here.
Which is why I suggested that he create his own thread where posts like that would be expected instead of out of the blue.
Moving on, I think it would be a good idea if bakugan were to be made mostly of metal to hard plastic way more so than mechenium surge where as far as I know only the feet were truley metal
A "Why I Hate Bakugan" thread is not something that would be suggested.

Anyway, I liked the show when I was younger, but the game was just too simplistic to enjoy. If they can find a way to make it more interesting, I might get back into it.
Maybe true but that's still better then posting on here just to tell us that so and so doesn't like bakugan (in general I'm not putting names)
I used to love the show and still do I buy any Bakugan dvds and Bakugan I can find in stores if I get lucky but sure a reboot would be awesome but it better be better then the original or else.
I would definitely want a return. It was this show and Yu-Gi-Oh! that really got me back into toys when I thought that all were lame. It got very weird after the second season, but I stuck through it and am always going to be a fan just as I have been a fan for Beyblade. Beyblade is my favorite overall definitely because, that was my whole childhood along with Pokemon lol.
I would, only because I have confidence in winning. I always seem to win by getting double stands. My opponent could never land on the cards.
I've always loved Bakugan, the show had a pretty good season 1, but after the first season...
However, I was always very fond of the toys that were produced, I still have my collection of old Bakugans in my room lol. I never really got into the game aspect of it all due to not being able to get a Stand lol. Anyway I would love for Bakugan to get a reboot, and to hear Brad mention that it may be happening makes me super happy. Smile
A reboot is something old gen beyblade should have had.
(Aug. 31, 2015  12:49 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: A reboot is something old gen beyblade should have had.

That's exactly what HMS was. And honestly, it played quite similarly to plastics too — it has more in common with that than MFB, in terms of gameplay style.
(Aug. 17, 2015  3:08 AM)Classik Wrote: But come on guys

Apollonir was the best.

dude, when i was 7, i flippin lost my apollonir at school. and back in the day, 700g was the most amazing thing i ever saw
(Aug. 31, 2015  5:53 PM)The Real Libra Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2015  3:08 AM)Classik Wrote: But come on guys

Apollonir was the best.

dude, when i was 7, i flippin lost my apollonir at school. and back in the day, 700g was the most amazing thing i ever saw
Yeah I hated how the Gs of them drastically increased in every generation. I didn't even understand how to use the Bakugam like Collosus Dragonoid and Destroyers. They just ruined the meta game.
(Aug. 16, 2015  9:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Bakugan will be rebooted soon.

Wow, I'm honestly surprised by this. Bakugan launched in the west when I was in middle school, and I got pretty into it. I still have all of my Bakugan packed up in my closet and I watched the show religiously throughout the first two seasons (Honestly, the first season was by far the best). But as I got older each year, I noticed how bad the production of the show was which kind of left me with a sour taste for the whole franchise. Maybe I'd git it a try again someday if it had better production value, but if it's as bad as the original, I'm out.

Also, I feel that the story was basically complete after the first season. Like, I don't really think we needed a season two, it seemed more like a cash grab to me. It's a kids show, so of course it was, but they did a bad at it.

I did really like Bakugan though. I was pretty much on the official Bakugan forums every day and was somewhat popular there and then found the WBO through a friend I made there. A few other friends from there also came over to the WBO and I had kept in contact with a few others via email and YouTube after the series died out but in the end we all lost contact with each other Uncertain
Any ideas on what the reboot should be about?
(Sep. 01, 2015  5:15 PM)infinitycross Wrote: Any ideas on what the reboot should be about?
They'll probably come up with new characters and a new gimmick to the Bakugan. They probably won't continue off of Mechtanium Surge since the kids who liked it are long-gone (besides us of-course) lol.
to be honest i haven't watch bakugan from season 3....but is dan going to return????
(Sep. 02, 2015  7:23 AM)PrashnikDas Wrote: to be honest i haven't watch bakugan from season 3....but is dan going to return????

we don't know yet....I really hope he doesn't though...Though all thing considered he did have a pretty well placed arch in the series~
would be pretty surprised if they rebooted it with any old characters
(Sep. 02, 2015  7:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: would be pretty surprised if they rebooted it with any old characters
Lol Bakugan Burst where the Bakugan explode after they hit each other.
(Sep. 03, 2015  11:07 PM)BladeRager Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2015  7:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: would be pretty surprised if they rebooted it with any old characters
Lol Bakugan Burst where the Bakugan explode after they hit each other.

lol would pay money for that

I still have my Bakugan collection, and I keep it in a large plastic container in my closet. Especially my White Naga.
If Bakugan actually is to be rebooted, it will be hilarious.