Bahamdia Begiardos SA165R2F

NOTE: This originally was not my idea. I got the idea from a post in the Bahamdia Ifraid thread. This isn't a copy of Ingulit's Bahamdia Ifraid, this one just might do a little better Wink.

EDIT: it's from Meow!'s YouTube channel. I hope you don't mind Tongue_out. I love this combo.

Okay, so I saw this combo posted and tried it out earlier. With the combo Bahamdia Ifraid SA165R2F, it was shown to have a VERY hard time against E230/SP20 defenders. With the use of Begiardos on top instead of Ifraid, the protrusions have a better chance of making better contact on tall defenders. Begirados has very large contact points making it a great choice for this combo. SA165 is in the lower mode.

Equipment

BB-10 Attack Type Stadium
Launcher Grip
Beylauncher R
El beyblades

Tests

vs. E230 defense (Click to View)
vs. BD145 defense (Click to View)

All tests would be greatly appreciated! I can sense good potential in this!
Why did you use Killerken on top?It has more recoil than Reviser. Anyway, can you test against left spin defense? It may have trouble. Otherwise, its pretty ok i guess.
On the tier list, it says Killerken can be used on top. It'd have more recoil on the bottom anyways I believe.

And yes I can, but what combo?
But reviser would be better on top anyway.
How about Reviser Dragooon BD145RDF?
If you want I will do testing on this just tell me what I should test this against.
More E230 defense testing please.
(Nov. 03, 2013  12:59 AM)Tri Wrote: More E230 defense testing please.
I will test tomorrow.
Hey... this is Meow!'s combo from his youtube channel! Cool!

Could you give us a benchmark with Bahamdia Ifraid?
I did already in the E230 section Tongue_out.
Excellent! 50%... very good.

Also, I can almost 100% guarantee this will completely destroy Dragooon F230 in BB-10. Begirados has wonderful smash against higher opponents (hence 50% against E230). I'll try to get some testing up sometime.
This looks a little interesting, I should be able to have test for E230 by tomorrow.
Awesome test results, finally another reason to buy Gladiator Bahamdia. I just don't understand why Bahamdia Ifraid was having trouble with E230 and SP230 defenders.
Bahamdia Begiardos SA165R2F Vs MSF-M Revizer Revizer E230RB
  1. Bahamdia: 7 KO
    Revizer: 13 OS
    Win Rate: 35%
If you want videos for these tests ask me.
A video would be nice actually. How are you launching? I got very large KOs with thing. I even hit the E230 combo over the wall once!
(Nov. 03, 2013  4:41 PM)Tri Wrote: A video would be nice actually. How are you launching? I got very large KOs with thing. I even hit the E230 combo over the wall once!

I am using the sliding shoot. Also was it SA165 Normal mode or Attack Mode?
Attack mode. In the regular mode, it can block the contact points and affect movement from what I saw.
I like this combo. Can you test it in any tourneys?
I will probably use it in the one in Indiana at the end of the month if it gets approved.
Hey Tri, can you test this against MSF-L/MSF-H Genbull Dragooon F230 FB?
No, I don't have an F230, FB, or Genbull. I'd rather test against F230 GCF/CF anyways. I feel like this thing could destroy it.
(Nov. 03, 2013  5:00 PM)Tri Wrote: Attack mode. In the regular mode, it can block the contact points and affect movement from what I saw.

Oh i did Normal Mode. I will do attack mode later. I can't do it now because my arm is sore. Tests will be up the latest 7:00. EDIT: I have the tests up now i just edited my other test.
(Nov. 03, 2013  5:50 PM)Tri Wrote: No, I don't have an F230, FB, or Genbull. I'd rather test against F230 GCF/CF anyways. I feel like this thing could destroy it.

FB has more defensive properties than CF/GCF even if CF/GCF are heavier. Also, a weak shot ~30-40% would more than definitely be able to tank and absorb the attacks of Bahamadia Begirados.
Do you think you can include a benchmark with other attack types, just for reference, (I.e. Balro, Wyvang, Flash, etc.)
Well, I just wanted to prove that this thing has a little bit more "oomph" than Bahamdia Ifraid so there's not really a point.
Would you be able to test against Reviser Kraken with RSF, too?