Yes, it is.
37.50%
It's a decent combo.
31.25%
No, its crappy.
31.25%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
Re-opened for the following reasons:
- Proof was shown regarding the outcomes of the batch of tests in the OP.
- CS's condition was proven to be fine.
- What altered these tests could have been the stadium; it's the BB-46, not BB-10/Attack Stadium.

But if anyone else further tests this but fails to comply, then I'll close this thread.

Smile
Videos!
The reason this combo won was because of the BB-46. That is why Bahamdia Bahamdia got 2/20. Also E230 should be in boost mode. Lower mode makes it more unstable allowing KOs to happen.
Re-do the tests please.
I know that the E230 lower mode factored but its a bit late already. And i dont have a BB-10Gasp
Well, I know that, but try another video with E230 in Upper Mode, itll make a difference.
I informally tested that and i've experienced no success… ill try th170 as you can use 170 for 145 and 190 for E230 and SP230.
Well, my point exactly. This cant defeat E230 Defense.
OK, here's the way I see these results (totally disregard this if you don't want to see my opinion and explanation):

@cccyyy: Sorry dude. Confused Stadium mix-ups are annoying sometimes. XD You might want to put a big "WARNING!" above the thread if you're incorporating an important variable in the testing (IE a worn part on the combo being tested, different stadium, Ripcord launcher instead of String launcher, etc.), 'cause the person might miss it otherwise (which I believe we all did). Wink
(Sep. 02, 2013  11:51 AM)cccyyy Wrote: I know that the E230 lower mode factored but its a bit late already. And i dont have a BB-10Gasp

Here's one on amazonSmile
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0017IBGZC...X110_SY165
I apologize sincerely, but you didn't not state that you were using BB-46 previously.
I did in the equipment, but sorry having not outlining it.
Ryukiba,i have the money, but my dad limits my amount of beys i buy, and i have used the quotas up…
That stinks! Well sometimes the price goes down!Smile