Back to blading after 9 years away

Hi everyone,

My name is Juan, and well, while I wouldn't say I am new to Beyblade, this is my first time getting back into it since 2012. I was very well into the game back in the days of Metal Fight Beyblade from 2010-12, however, after Zero-G ended, combined with other priorities in life such as high school along with new interests, I found myself putting the game away. I would like to say that yes, I have been well aware since 2015 about Beyblade Burst and I did find it to be a great thing that Beyblade was back as I felt that following the conclusion of Zero-G in late 2012, the interest was declining in general. That being said, I had other priorities in my life such as finishing high school and focusing on my engineering degree, and so I never even purchased a single Burst Beyblade. With my life winding down now as I approach my final year of university, as well as the free time I have now, I've felt like it is right for me to revisit this hobby that I once loved. An hour ago I dusted off my metal fights after yes, 9 years, and I cannot believe that they are still intact(and I also just bought a Big Bang Pegasis and Phantom Orion on Ebay  Wink  ). I know that Burst is the focus now, with the occassional MFB tournament, so that means I'll be having to learn the Burst system. That being said, I am happy to say that I am back and I look forward to meeting up with the Toronto Beyblade community soon.
(Jul. 10, 2021  4:53 AM)TheJuan Wrote: Hi everyone,

My name is Juan, and well, while I wouldn't say I am new to Beyblade, this is my first time getting back into it since 2012. I was very well into the game back in the days of Metal Fight Beyblade from 2010-12, however, after Zero-G ended, combined with other priorities in life such as high school along with new interests, I found myself putting the game away. I would like to say that yes, I have been well aware since 2015 about Beyblade Burst and I did find it to be a great thing that Beyblade was back as I felt that following the conclusion of Zero-G in late 2012, the interest was declining in general. That being said, I had other priorities in my life such as finishing high school and focusing on my engineering degree, and so I never even purchased a single Burst Beyblade. With my life winding down now as I approach my final year of university, as well as the free time I have now, I've felt like it is right for me to revisit this hobby that I once loved. An hour ago I dusted off my metal fights after yes, 9 years, and I cannot believe that they are still intact(and I also just bought a Big Bang Pegasis and Phantom Orion on Ebay  Wink  ). I know that Burst is the focus now, with the occassional MFB tournament, so that means I'll be having to learn the Burst system. That being said, I am happy to say that I am back and I look forward to meeting up with the Toronto Beyblade community soon.

that's really nice man! good to see the beyblade family grow bigger and faster and also return of old bladers!
hello friend and welcome back to the world of beyblade
hope you have fun here on wbo and have a good day/night
What up bro.Welcome and that's cool to know that you came back to blading
Welcome back to the game about competitive spinning tops. Glad to see ya on WBO!
Welcome back to the blading world!