Back in the Game

hey! im ssjr0118 
for starters , i got back into blading because of my little cousins. 
i knew beyblade ran long but i was not seeing much competitive plays, nor tournaments for older age groups.
/i mean i DID see an active beyblade community in Japan , but thats besides the point / 
Beyblade was my last hobby before i moved in Florida, USA and i was a 2001 regional champion before i left. 
i would have competed at Hong Kong but , that was NEVER gonna happen. 
i no longer have my modified Dranzer S that i used to win that tournament , nor my trophy (all non-important things were left in the Philippines) 
Dranzer is forever my Bit Spirit , especially Black Dranzer. 
i do prefer saying "Go Shoot" than "Let it Rip" and also i prefer Subs over Dubs , everything. 
im back in the game and i plan on hosting tournaments for kids and adults , both Old and New School. 
my first plan is to hold a pannel / event at Anime Festival Orlando 2019 in August. so im reading up on the rules and hopefully be a certified Tournament Organizer. 
i do want a Dranzer collection back so if you are looking to sell decent condition Beys , hit me up! 
Good luck, and welcome back to blading.

There are some versions of Dranzer Spiral and Dranzer Flame for Burst! I recommend Dranzer Flame for Burst Classic format.
Welcome back into Beyblade! You'll probably be glad to know that, as DeceasedCrab said, Dranzer's S and F forms have been remade for the Burst system, as well as Dragoon, Driger, and Draciel. Wolborg has been dragged along as well, but with only its base form. Depending on the rulesets you plan to organize, you'll have to learn about different rules and combinations. Out of the two Burst formats, you might enjoy Burst Classic more because it has relatively light Beys, including Dranzer Flame. Burst Classic tournaments are more diverse combo-wise, but Burst Standard can also be fun. Either way, you might have to buy both new and old Beys if you want to make combos that excel in either format, so you might as well try them both out. I just realized how long this post was xD . Anyway, if you have any question, feel free to ask.
thanks you guys!
yeah i have a lot to learn to be back on the game, and hopefully run my own tournaments.
so with the "burst classic" format is it different with the regular burst?
ive been using DranzerF / 0 / Bump / Atomic and ive been doing just fine. i actually am able to whistand the current beys
(May. 05, 2019  2:38 PM)ssjr0118 Wrote: thanks you guys!
yeah i have a lot to learn to be back on the game, and hopefully run my own tournaments.
so with the "burst classic" format is it different with the regular burst?
ive been using DranzerF / 0 / Bump / Atomic and ive been doing just fine. i actually am able to whistand the current beys

Burst Classic allows you to use Layers and Disks from the Single Layer and Dual Layer Beys. This is including the Plastic Gen remakes and excluding Lost Longinus, Luinor L2, Dark Deathscyther, and Jormuntor J2 for balancing reasons. There are no Disk exceptions. For Drivers, all the Dash Drivers excluding Xtreme', Hunter', and Jolt' are banned. Atomic is also banned, as well as Hasbro's Bearing. So far, it's turning out to be a pretty well balanced format.
Hey there. Glad your back. I would go to the tournament but I live in Tennessee sooo... Yeah. Still wish I could make it though XD
Welcome back ssjr0118, wishing you the best in all your goals pertaining to Beyblade tournament performance, tournament organization and panels.