BWD Discussion.

So I got a new BB-10 and some free time so I thought I'd do some testing with BWD as there doesn't seem to be any at the moment. I should be able to get some more stuff done tomorrow but I'm quite bored of watching stamina battles today as this took a good 4 or so hours...

Stamina Testing on W145
Attack Stadium.
Launcher Grip + BeyLauncher L/R for both.
Parts swapped half way.
Alternatively shot.
Duo's both in Stamina mode, both very used.

Stamina Testing on 230
Attack Stadium.
Parts swapped half way.
Alternatively shot.

Stamina testing on BD145
Attack Stadium.
Parts swapped half way.
Alternatively shot.

SA165BWD Testing
Attack Stadium.
Parts swapped half way.
Alternatively shot.
Duo in Stamina mode, very used.

MSF-H Revizer Dragooon SA165BWD VS MF-H Duo Cygnus W145WD
Attack Stadium.
Parts swapped half way.
Alternatively shot.

BWD Defense testing:
Attack Stadium.
Duo combos shot first, around 80%.
Flash in Attack Mode, Slightly used.
SA165 in normal mode.

I Must have this bottom! XD
Is this the better stamina bottom?

In defense, is good or no?
Thanks Smile
Thank you so much for the BWD tests! So it was definitely tall enough for BD145, that is great news. Did it scrape at all?

I am sure you are burnt out on stamina tests, but next time you are up to it will you test Duo ____SA165BWD vs. Duo ____SA165WD?
It is very odd that the extra precession it provides was so clearly dominant on W145, the best Stamina Track, but not on anything else ...
(Oct. 04, 2012  6:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is very odd that the extra precession it provides was so clearly dominant on W145, the best Stamina Track, but not on anything else ...

From my experience BWD is too pointy for other track heights or BD145. It loses its balance on tall tracks pretty easily, and while it's tall enough for BD145 it is so pointy that it scrapes before it can process. SA165 might be too tall, not sure about that one.
(Oct. 04, 2012  6:45 PM)Ingulit Wrote: From my experience BWD is too pointy for other track heights or BD145. It loses its balance on tall tracks pretty easily, and while it's tall enough for BD145 it is so pointy that it scrapes before it can process. SA165 might be too tall, not sure about that one.

It is bigger than WD, but also slightly taller, if I remember correctly, so shouldn't the angle be relatively similar ?
(Oct. 04, 2012  6:18 PM)terzinaccio Wrote: I Must have this bottom! XD
Is this the better stamina bottom?

In defense, is good or no?
Thanks Smile

It does seem to be doing very well on 145 heights.

I haven't really done anything testing it's defense, I'm sure it'll be similar to WD, D, etc but I'll do some tomorrow anyway.

(Oct. 04, 2012  6:31 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote: Thank you so much for the BWD tests! So it was definitely tall enough for BD145, that is great news. Did it scrape at all?

I am sure you are burnt out on stamina tests, but next time you are up to it will you test Duo ____SA165BWD vs. Duo ____SA165WD?

It does start to scrape near the end of the battles when it's losing balance which results in it losing.

I'll get that tested for you tomorrow, when I've regained the strength to watch more stamina battles haha!
I wish we could get tests for new pieces in Zero-G as well thanks for the tests it seemed like a nice tip.
I Knew BWD Would Be Awesome For Stamina! Can You Test It With AD145?
Wow, pretty good. It did better than I expected. I thought it would be almost the same as WD. BTW, is the angle of the tip steeper than Wide Defense?
Can you test it with LW160BWD with left spin?
can anyone do a zero g test?
since its steeper it might be good in it for stamina
Thanks for doing all of this testing, Blitz!

If you have time, I'd be interested in seeing W145BWD vs. taller track heights like TH170D and 230D.
I knew it would be great ( upgraded WD )
Thanks for the testing! Surprisingly, it did well on 230... Better than D.
Well in my past experience with BWD, it has low Defensive attributes if you place it with a 200 track, Perhaps this is better in a low track like 105? Can you conduct a test using Phantom _______ 90/105/100/85 BWD?