[BSC] Potential Unban Of The Dead Phoenix Core

(Dec. 13, 2019  9:20 PM)AshPhoenix Wrote: But i thought just the armor was banned? Well i couldnt compete if i wanted to then but thats fine as im not sure if im up to battle burst tournaments yet
Nah. In Burst Classic, most Turbo Layers (excluding most of the Dual Layer recolors) are banned, so that includes all the possible Hasbro Phoenix Layer combinations. All Cho-Z Layers are also banned, so that includes all the possible Takara Tomy Phoenix Layer combinations. If you want to use a Phoenix-based combo right now, it'd be in Burst Standard as none of them are banned. There are some restrictions regarding how you use them in conjunction with one another, but that's about it. The Hasbro Phoenix Layer combinations might be allowed in Burst Limited when it comes out, but we'll see.
(Dec. 13, 2019  9:25 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2019  9:20 PM)AshPhoenix Wrote: But i thought just the armor was banned? Well i couldnt compete if i wanted to then but thats fine as im not sure if im up to battle burst tournaments yet
Nah. In Burst Classic, most Turbo Layers (excluding most of the Dual Layer recolors) are banned, so that includes all the possible Hasbro Phoenix Layer combinations. All Cho-Z Layers are also banned, so that includes all the possible Takara Tomy Phoenix Layer combinations. If you want to use a Phoenix-based combo right now, it'd be in Burst Standard as none of them are banned. There are some restrictions regarding how you use them in conjunction with one another, but that's about it. The Hasbro Phoenix Layer combinations might be allowed in Burst Limited when it comes out, but we'll see.

Then would the armor still be banned in standard? Even if so even though mildly annoyed im not worried as the armorless core is highly powerful
(Dec. 13, 2019  9:27 PM)AshPhoenix Wrote: Then would the armor still be banned in standard? Even if so even though mildly annoyed im not worried as the armorless core is highly powerful
Nah. No Phoenix related parts are currently banned in Burst Standard. To be more specific, the restriction I mentioned before is in regards to Deck Format. If you wanted to use multiple Phoenix-based combos in your Deck, you can't repeat the same Phoenix Cores or Phoenix Armors. So you can basically use a Revive Phoenix combo and Dead Phoenix combo or a Perfect Phoenix combo and Imperfect Phoenix combo in the same Deck, but no other combinations (Revive and Perfect, Revive and Imperfect, Dead and Perfect, and Dead and Imperfect are all not allowed to be used in the same Deck because there are repeating parts). Something else you can't do is combine Hasbro Phoenix parts with Takara Tomy Phoenix parts.
(Dec. 13, 2019  9:32 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2019  9:27 PM)AshPhoenix Wrote: Then would the armor still be banned in standard? Even if so even though mildly annoyed im not worried as the armorless core is highly powerful
Nah. No Phoenix related parts are currently banned in Burst Standard. To be more specific, the restriction I mentioned before is in regards to Deck Format. If you wanted to use multiple Phoenix-based combos in your Deck, you can't repeat the same Phoenix Cores or Phoenix Armors. So you can basically use a Revive Phoenix combo and Dead Phoenix combo or a Perfect Phoenix combo and Imperfect Phoenix combo in the same Deck, but no other combinations (Revive and Perfect, Revive and Imperfect, Dead and Perfect, and Dead and Imperfect are all not allowed to be used in the same Deck because there are repeating parts). Something else you can't do is combine Hasbro Phoenix parts with Takara Tomy Phoenix parts.

Ah i understand