BLADERS NEEDED! Custom SwitchStrike Tournament! New Custom Ranking System!

(Jul. 23, 2019  12:40 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  12:37 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Just Southeastern Pennsylvania. I know you’re in the Maryland area, judging from your tournament history.

So you can’t come to Northern VA Tournaments?
Are you kidding? My parents would NEVER drive me to (in their words) a stupid beyblade tournament in another state.
(Jul. 23, 2019  12:42 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  12:40 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So you can’t come to Northern VA Tournaments?
Are you kidding? My parents would NEVER drive me to (in their words) a stupid beyblade tournament in another state.

Fair enough.
(Jul. 23, 2019  12:42 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  12:40 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So you can’t come to Northern VA Tournaments?
I can only go to tournaments near me in this state. But I still haven’t found any that aren’t during summer camp.
(Jul. 23, 2019  12:43 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  12:42 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Are you kidding? My parents would NEVER drive me to (in their words) a stupid beyblade tournament in another state.
I can only go to tournaments near me in this state. But I still haven’t found any that aren’t during summer camp.
BEYBLADE East?
(Jul. 23, 2019  12:42 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  12:42 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Are you kidding? My parents would NEVER drive me to (in their words) a stupid beyblade tournament in another state.

Fair enough.
I wish I could, but my sister’s ice skating and dance competitions are basically the only things my parents will bring us to another state for. Unhappy

(Jul. 23, 2019  12:44 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  12:43 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: I can only go to tournaments near me in this state. But I still haven’t found any that aren’t during summer camp.
BEYBLADE East?
It’s during my tennis camp.
(Jul. 23, 2019  12:44 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  12:42 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Fair enough.
I wish I could, but my sister’s ice skating and dance competitions are basically the only things my parents will bring us to another state for. Unhappy

I mean, you could always host a Tournament or get someone to host at the competition place or near it. It might sound crazy, but it just might work.
(Jul. 23, 2019  12:46 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  12:44 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: I wish I could, but my sister’s ice skating and dance competitions are basically the only things my parents will bring us to another state for. Unhappy

I mean, you could always host a Tournament or get someone to host at the competition place or near it. It might sound crazy, but it just might work.
Yes, but 1) I’m not an organizer, 2) I have no idea if anyone will come, and 3) my parents aren’t going to let me host a tournament for a bunch of strangers. Also, I am not responsible enough.

Let’s take this to PMs so we don’t clutter this thread up.
(Jul. 23, 2019  12:47 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  12:46 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I mean, you could always host a Tournament or get someone to host at the competition place or near it. It might sound crazy, but it just might work.
Yes, but 1) I’m not an organizer, 2) I have no idea if anyone will come, and 3) my parents aren’t going to let me host a tournament for a bunch of strangers. Also, I am not responsible enough.

That’s why you get someone to host. Also let’s take this to PMs Wink.
(Jul. 22, 2019  10:37 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2019  10:18 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: I BELIVE in Chronos XD

I believe too, just it might not be what you’re thinking. (I’m thinking that I’m gonna pass the quiz, but that’s a crazy thought. It gets reviewed on Wednesday.)

If I were near you I would come to your tournaments XD
(Jul. 23, 2019  2:56 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2019  10:37 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I believe too, just it might not be what you’re thinking. (I’m thinking that I’m gonna pass the quiz, but that’s a crazy thought. It gets reviewed on Wednesday.)

If I were near you I would come to your tournaments XD
What area are you in?
(Jul. 23, 2019  3:03 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  2:56 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: If I were near you I would come to your tournaments XD
What area are you in?

I live in Memphis Tennessee
(Jul. 22, 2019  5:17 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2019  3:42 PM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote: Sweet. Hope I do better this time

I cannot say anything.

Well I believe in my bey spirit! XD
(Jul. 23, 2019  3:27 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  3:03 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: What area are you in?

I live in Memphis Tennessee
You are pretty far away from me. I live near Philadelphia, PA.

(Jul. 23, 2019  10:02 AM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2019  5:17 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I cannot say anything.

Well I believe in my bey spirit! XD
Smile
(Jul. 22, 2019  3:29 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2019  10:48 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Can I have kD3.8.Hn please?

This is why I like you in my Tournaments! You never stick to the meta! You just pick a fun and underrated combo, then win some battles! Wink You’re In.
Thanks a lot for those kind words Cheeto! Means a lot to me!? I would like to thank you for making these tournaments too! Really helps me understand how Hasbro beyblades are, because I am a TT person! Thanks! 
Whats the custom ranking system though?
(Jul. 23, 2019  3:56 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2019  3:29 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: This is why I like you in my Tournaments! You never stick to the meta! You just pick a fun and underrated combo, then win some battles! Wink You’re In.
Thanks a lot for those kind words Cheeto! Means a lot to me!? I would like to thank you for making these tournaments too! Really helps me understand how Hasbro beyblades are, because I am a TT person! Thanks! 
It works like this:
The points in the battle are added together and multiplied by two and given to the winner of the battle. The loser has the points added together and taken away. 
1st place gets 20 points, 2nd gets 10, and 3rd gets 5.
Does it make sense?
(Jul. 23, 2019  4:06 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  3:56 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Thanks a lot for those kind words Cheeto! Means a lot to me!? I would like to thank you for making these tournaments too! Really helps me understand how Hasbro beyblades are, because I am a TT person! Thanks! 
It works like this:
The points in the battle are added together and multiplied by two and given to the winner of the battle. The loser has the points added together and taken away. 
Does it make sense?
I think I get it...
(Jul. 23, 2019  9:25 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  4:06 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It works like this:
Does it make sense?
I think I get it...

Yeah i get it
Pretty sure I get it, but do the points get added after each battle, or after the whole tournament?
(Jul. 23, 2019  9:25 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  4:06 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It works like this:
Does it make sense?
I think I get it...
But how does the 1st 2nd 3rd thing work?
(Jul. 23, 2019  9:53 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Pretty sure I get it, but do the points get added after each battle, or after the whole tournament?

Battle.

(Jul. 23, 2019  10:01 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  9:25 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: I think I get it...
But how does the 1st 2nd 3rd thing work?
If you get 1st in a tournament, 2nd in a Tournament, 3rd in a tournament, you get __ amount of points plus other points.
(Jul. 23, 2019  11:00 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  9:53 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Pretty sure I get it, but do the points get added after each battle, or after the whole tournament?

Battle.

(Jul. 23, 2019  10:01 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: But how does the 1st 2nd 3rd thing work?
If you get 1st in a tournament, 2nd in a Tournament, 3rd in a tournament, you get __ amount of points plus other points.
What tournament format is it? Is it basically we do a tournament like normal to get the 1st 2nd and 3rd place while keeping track of points and then adding the points to see who has the most points?
(Jul. 23, 2019  11:20 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  11:00 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Battle.

What tournament format is it? Is it basically we do a tournament like normal to get the 1st 2nd and 3rd place while keeping track of points and then adding the points to see who has the most points?
Swiss. Swiss is fun.
(Jul. 23, 2019  11:39 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  11:20 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: What tournament format is it? Is it basically we do a tournament like normal to get the 1st 2nd and 3rd place while keeping track of points and then adding the points to see who has the most points?
Swiss. Swiss is fun.
I like Swiss.
When is the tournament going to start?

Or do we not have enough people XD
(Jul. 26, 2019  1:31 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: When is the tournament going to start?

Or do we not have enough people XD
We don’t have enough people yet.