BEYUNION

http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/BEYUNION/

This is a subsite project I had thought of before Beyblade Spirit was even reopened. It used to be called 'Project STAY' a few days ago, yet I listened to Tamer Brad's advice and changed the name as well as the layout a bit.

Basically, BEYUNION should really focus on the community and what it can do now that TAKARA and Hasbro stopped producing beyblades.

The site's features are :
- Beyblade news/rumours
- A list of online and offline stores where you can buy Beyblade merchandise
- A list of Beyblade events going on around the world
- A list of websites/fanlistings/message boards/topsites in different languages
- A world map for Beyblade fans to join

Although I will do my best, I cannot find all the information about what is going on in the worldwide Beyblade community. So I would really appreciate if people contributed; this is a team effort to keep Beyblade alive !

Make sure to consider joining the world map, take a look around the site and perhaps spread the word about this.
Haha, I was actually just looking at the site a few minutes before you posted this. Even though I didn't have a problem with the previous name, I like the new one and the new banner is nice. Joined the world map already when it opened. :]
The banner is cool. Also A CN Person write that BeyBlade comeing to CN in January and it is going to happen because two Animecorp say it and the other website say January, 7 2007 so it Offical
Beyblade14 Wrote:The banner is cool. Also A CN Person write that BeyBlade comeing to CN in January and it is going to happen because two Animecorp say it and the other website say January, 7 2007 so it Offical
Do keep me informed on the matter. I do not have Cartoon Network.
Haha! That banner is hilarious! Good job, Kai-V. Smile
Explains why there were google searches for "Project Stay" + Beholder.
I appreciate the comments. Thank you for joining the world map too.
Awesome. I'd add myself, but I can't move the little pin thing on the map. It just freezes.
DormantSpirit Wrote:Awesome. I'd add myself, but I can't move the little pin thing on the map. It just freezes.
Even after clicking on "Move this pin" ?

If the problem persists for some reason, I could do it for you.
i might join loks cool i still like beyblade
Very nice website. Will sign up. Really dig the links to places to buy blades
Can you PLEASE move my pin? I do not live in Jamaica and I don't know why it's put me there I live in London UK. My pc broke and I have to use a diufferent one so I can't move my own pin!
Surfingpikachao Wrote:Can you PLEASE move my pin? I do not live in Jamaica and I don't know why it's put me there I live in London UK. My pc broke and I have to use a diufferent one so I can't move my own pin!
OK, I tried moving it for you, but found that I could not, therefore I just deleted your past entry. You should be able to join again.

Thank you to everyone who joined the map.
Yeah, I'm having a pain in the carp trying to get my pin to go to the proper location too. It seems like a cool idea, but their software is kind of shoddy. They should just let you move it freely.
thanks, I'll try again =)

99% sure it's worked now.
Who was in that banner?
(Nov. 19, 2010  4:03 PM)SniperOwl Wrote: Who was in that banner?

One of the best necro ever...You can simply send a PM instead of posting in a thread that's 3 years old.
Wow, nice necro man.
Speechless There is a pretty good reason it hasn't been posted in since '07.
nice, i'll join although the thought of takara tomy quitting saddens me...It's probably gonna take another 2 decades til the next actual (3rd) part in beyblade. (Tyson ,and Ginga legacy then...somone else.)
It seems I will have to close this topic ...

Aoki Takao and Blader DJ are in the banner.