BEYSALE! Updated thread, plenty of MFBs available!

Gaia Dragoon (?) is now $22 including shipping WORLDWIDE. Though the item is missing sub AR; Stickers; Tip. Already assembled.
Selling Fusion Hades and Hell Crown! ~ Clearance!
If I buy a Mint Fusion Hades, will I get the sticker sheet? Also, does it HAVE to be in AUD? Will you accept USD, because I live in the US?
Yes you do. And, you can select AUD in the Paypal when sending the money~
Sure, might buy it, but it won't be today. I'm still thinking about it. I'm just hoping someone doesn't buy it before I do.
(Apr. 11, 2012  2:22 PM)iPhantomBlader Wrote: Sure, might buy it, but it won't be today. I'm still thinking about it. I'm just hoping someone doesn't buy it before I do.

Fusion Hades has been sold. Sorry.

Hell Crown for Sale! - $5!
YAY got my fusion hades today GREAT prices AWSOME seller packaging was PRO and SUPER QUICK SHIPPING only took a day to get here Smile deffently do buisness again A+++ SELLER Grin
(Apr. 13, 2012  9:30 AM)ZX Wrote: YAY got my fusion hades today GREAT prices AWSOME seller packaging was PRO and SUPER QUICK SHIPPING only took a day to get here Smile deffently do buisness again A+++ SELLER Grin

Nice to hear that, hope you enjoy your item.

OK, Clearing out some of my 4D Beyblade's!

Starting from $5.
BBP has been sold! & Prices have been discounted!

Updated the OP with a few plastics.
how much is the launcher grip
(Apr. 22, 2012  5:53 PM)Beyblader#14793 Wrote: how much is the launcher grip
What Launcher grip..?
(Feb. 12, 2012  1:06 PM)Cannon Wrote: Bump. Parts UPTO 50% off!
Sold:
-Blitz Unicorno
-Nightmare Rex
-Launcher Grip
-85 Track.

oh now i see it was sold i thought it was still selling Unhappy
Updated Plastic prices!
UPDATED OP!

Selling Galzzly + Seaborg 1 as a lot.
&
Selling a MFB Beyblade lot with launchers, Metal Faces, and a grip.
I WILL GIVE YOU 10 of my BEYS FOR tzhe WHOLE LOT! If you wanna
why isn't big bang pegasis included in the ebay item with jade jupiter, hell crown, scythe kronos, and phantom orion
(May. 07, 2012  5:54 AM)4DBladerXD Wrote: why isn't big bang pegasis included in the ebay item with jade jupiter, hell crown, scythe kronos, and phantom orion
. It was sold

(May. 07, 2012  6:37 AM)ZX Wrote:
(May. 07, 2012  5:54 AM)4DBladerXD Wrote: why isn't big bang pegasis included in the ebay item with jade jupiter, hell crown, scythe kronos, and phantom orion
. It was sold
what was sold?, big bang pegasis or the item with jade jupiter, hell crown, phantom orion, and scythe kronos
(May. 07, 2012  6:46 AM)4DBladerXD Wrote:
(May. 07, 2012  6:37 AM)ZX Wrote:
. It was sold
what was sold?, big bang pegasis or the item with jade jupiter, hell crown, phantom orion, and scythe kronos
Big Bang Pegasis was sold.
There are two Blades im interested in.

1 - Zues i assume his turbo winder comes included ?
2 - Gaia Dragoon i beleive you have two of them in the photo ?
(May. 07, 2012  2:19 PM)BlackDranzerHMS Wrote: There are two Blades im interested in.

1 - Zues i assume his turbo winder comes included ?
2 - Gaia Dragoon i beleive you have two of them in the photo ?

The description said that they are not included in the lot.

As for Gaia Dragoon, I can sell you one for relatively cheap. (As I won like 3 from auctions, and have 1 crrently in possession)
Ah beg pardon didnt read the info *facepalm* what would you consider a fair price to be ?
Selling many plastics! Trying to get rid of the ones i don't need, to get EMS for the huge lot.

Got my BeyPoint card today thanks heeps Smile