BEYDAYS 2012 BeyLotto Results + Afterthoughts!

By the way, the Face of Days III has been distributed to everybody we could identify. If you have not received it and that you participated to a BeyDays 2012 event, let one of the Committee Members know, because you might be one of the few usernames which did not seem to exist.
We reached 70,000 members! We will not really do anything special for the occasion because HMS and Plastic Remembrance Day is coming soon anyway, but it's worth mention.
(Jun. 21, 2012  5:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We reached 70,000 members! We will not really do anything special for the occasion because HMS and Plastic Remembrance Day is coming soon anyway, but it's worth mention.

we know it
congrats
70000 proud members!
Joyful_3
Awesome! 70K! That's quite a milestone! Next up, 80K!!
Amazing! Will we be doing anything for 75,000 members?
My Brother Mega Blader WOn !!!

Congrats To all Winners!!
Congrats the winners!!
darkblader97 desires a Face Booster Red!
He's only 6, that's why I'm writing here instead of him!
Hope it isn't a problem, thanks!
hi Smile i want green face please Smile thx for the prize Wink
Congratulations to the winners. Hope you guys enjoy your prizes
hehe i win i like red!
Can I have Face Booster Azure please?
I just thought a suggestion-
can you distribute, say an extra credit for attending a beydays tourney?
and as Janstarblast mentioned, I think you should seriously make a printable version of the beydays face Smile
offtopic, i think you should make printable version of every face that's not available ouside of WBO?
can you have events in ohio north olmsted
(Jun. 22, 2012  4:40 PM)GalaxyHart Wrote: I just thought a suggestion-
can you distribute, say an extra credit for attending a beydays tourney?
and as Janstarblast mentioned, I think you should seriously make a printable version of the beydays face Smile
offtopic, i think you should make printable version of every face that's not available ouside of WBO?

Just right click on the face image and click on "Open image in new tab". Copy and paste that onto Word and print it out on sticker sheet. Simple!

(Jun. 22, 2012  8:22 PM)mami247 Wrote: can you have events in ohio north olmsted
The WBO is volunteer run, we cannot send people over there to host tournaments. Instead, look under "Official Events" to see if there is one near you. If not, you can make your own but make sure to read the event guide. and see here for even more tips!

Superb guys congrats actually I dint play In this tournment please tell me guys if there is any beyblade tournment in Bangalore please tell me
can i have one medium sized pizza please?
oh come on man,you guys are asking for faces like that!
you should have sent PMs to the moderator!
This beydays was great for me, i got third place in my third tourney and i beat mr.mystery and xcorechaos and spy twice
The face is awesome by the way
(Jun. 23, 2012  8:53 AM)echoes of hell Wrote: This beydays was great for me, i got third place in my third tourney and i beat mr.mystery and xcorechaos and spy twice

you beat me only once and i beat you once back!

(Jun. 23, 2012  8:53 AM)echoes of hell Wrote: This beydays was great for me, i got third place in my third tourney and i beat mr.mystery and xcorechaos and spy twice
You only beat me once!I beat you once in the first tourney!
(Jun. 23, 2012  6:48 AM)zeneo Wrote: can i have one medium sized pizza please?
oh come on man,you guys are asking for faces like that!
you should have sent PMs to the moderator!

No, it is written very clearly that the Random Booster choices must be posted in this topic. If they do it politely like that, then it is even better.
Kai-v-but doesn't it sound funny?
to me it sounds the same
i liked the post of those people who said i'll take this face booster
i select this face booster etc.
and yeah,i can't remember the original post!
it was so lendy!
Im saying i beat spy twice and my first tourney was way better then yours,mystery
Can i have the Blue Face Booster?
man, i was going to make a big enterance during the beyday in toronto! sadly i couldn't come >l:3
well, no one has seen my TRUE power yet... hehe...
and I will NOT get anything else from hasbro. they are cheap.
Wow awesome!!!
I get a face booster!!!