BEYBLADES DON"T SUCK

(Apr. 13, 2009  5:21 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: Yes, then we have this to look forward too

http://www.beyblade.com/BBA/east_west/USphoto_11.asp

LOL
LOL, He takes the game seriously.. XD
2011-Beyblade Steel Cage

for those of you who dont get it,steel is a type of metal...and for those of you who still dont get it,metal as in Metal Fight beyblade

Also that kid better be praying that someone comes along and gives him a dragon ripcord
(Apr. 13, 2009  5:21 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: Yes, then we have this to look forward too

I'd be praying for a win in a Hasbro stadium too, and I'm atheist...

*Comes in late*
Is that him?

Anyway this guys a carp. Only a few of us have posted on his channel...yeah i bet thats a $.99 shirt XD
I get really annoyed at people like that tho ... At my old school I was punched for liking beyblade, that was a horrible school and yet they said it was a 'Friendly school' I don't see why others need to annoy us about what we like. But I'm at a different school with great friends so I don't really hate school anymore
(Apr. 12, 2009  9:56 PM)Khel Wrote: I love the fact that he made such a long video on a topic he supposedly has no interest for

This fella's probably pissed cause he can't get his hands on any MFB. In his heart he is jealous of our Bey-Superiority.*

. my thoughts exactly

rather suffers from a bey-inferiority complex, aha. sour grapes
lol
(Apr. 13, 2009  3:11 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: True, yet there's always a price to pay when it comes to Hasbro.
New fans, cost, bizarre release schedules, pointless modifications of blades and molds, deciding not to release certain parts, and replacing them with other useless parts.

If that is the case then lets hope Hasbro don't get it.
[Quote=Driger]
*Comes in late*
Is that him?

Anyway this guys a carp. Only a few of us have posted on his channel...yeah i bet thats a $.99 shirt

Thats not him
(Apr. 13, 2009  2:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: 2008: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD!
2009: Beyblade War Room
2010: BEYBLADES DON'T SUCK

2011: HASBRO STADUIMS SUCK!
(Apr. 13, 2009  2:54 PM)Revolution LITE Wrote: stadium from hasbros are fake

They are not fake. They are just not legal to use in WBO sanctioned tournaments.
What? Do you even have a Takara Stadium? Your not making any sense.
Crappy, Yes; but Fake, No.

They were produced by Hasbro who had licensing agreements with Takara. Whatever they produced was the real stuff. Unfortunately what they actually chose to produce was horrible.

And since we dislike horrible things here at the WBO, it seems only fair to ban them at WBO events.
(Apr. 13, 2009  2:37 PM)blader9 Wrote: 2011: HASBRO STADUIMS SUCK!
Quite literally. They suck Beyblades into their pockets so this statement is highly accurate.
Quote:And since we dislike horrible things here at the WBO, it seems only fair to ban them at WBO events.
That made me laugh for some reason.
(Apr. 13, 2009  3:42 PM)Giga Wrote: That made me laugh for some reason.

I was totally gonna post the same and then I saw your post. Which made me laugh some more. XD
(Apr. 13, 2009  3:42 PM)Giga Wrote: That made me laugh for some reason.

Yes, same here but I have to agree with it though.
why would someone say that.that guy should not care what other peoele like.
Regarding the video: that kid is so lonely. I bet he'd kill to have a hobby, oh wait, he does. Posting awful videos on youtube about how *cough* gay other peoples intrests are.

EDIT: oh snap! Short jokes.

That was so long winded and poorly thought out.
the funny thing is he's a wrestling fan