BEYBLADE X IS DEAD IN NYC

Host one yourself. Become an Organizer - they don't just appear out of nowhere.
Is there anyone here willing to battle? I live in NYC add me on Instagram so we can continue from there! @chi_aint_here
(Jan. 09, 2024  6:17 AM)KIO Wrote: Host one yourself. Become an Organizer - they don't just appear out of nowhere.

blud I'm 13 and live in Hartford CT and my mom doesn't let me
(Mar. 10, 2024  11:53 PM)Gavintheblader Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2024  6:17 AM)KIO Wrote: Host one yourself. Become an Organizer - they don't just appear out of nowhere.

blud I'm 13 and live in Hartford CT and my mom doesn't let me

13 is the minimum organizer age. And if you can´t and no one wants to stand up, then tough luck I suppose.
I used to host in NYC over a decade ago but unfortunately I moved to Pennsylvania. As KIO said, host one. It's the best way to get it going. im probably gonna get one started in my region soon as I've been talking some plans with a card store owner about hosting one in the near future. When I get my X blades in, I plan on getting out of retirement now that I don't live with my parents anymore. So yeah, best way is to start yourself. It's great to network and start advertising but someone has to start it. And NYC has a high population. It's not too hard to get people to follow. Take the initiative. I know you can do it.
Good afternoon Everyone.

I’m just starting in the hobby and I’m in NYC.

Shouts out to LazerBeamz for hosting a tournament this weekend.

I just started a beyblade nyc page on instagram @beyblade_nyc.

If anybody is attending please send any photos or videos from the event and any events in the future I’ll be happy to post them on the page and even tag you if you’d like.

Looking forward to revitalizing the community in NYC.

All the best,
Cwby Trzn

Started a Reddit page too!

Here is the link: https://www.reddit.com/r/beyblade_nyc/s/mP0qxE7k8b
I'm going out this weekend for the nyc tournament, after the tournament I'm going to head to a store called toy tokyo. I went there last year and was able to find some tt beys, wish me luck for this time
Good morning NYC!

Any update on the winning combos from Saturdays tournament?

Also Toy Tokyo; any luck there?

(Jun. 24, 2024  3:08 PM)CwbyTrzn Wrote: Good morning NYC!

Any update on the winning combos from Saturdays tournament?

Also Toy Tokyo; any luck there?

Also, thank you everyone for getting the beyblade_nyc instagram page to 10 followers, I honestly couldn’t believe it! 

Send any content you want posted on the page.

P.S. I am having trouble adding a photo to this post if anybody could help with that I would appreciate it.
Just checked out Toy Tokyo on 2nd Avenue and they did not have a big selection they had bx01 through bx06 . They have not gotten a shipment in a while they told me and do not know when when they will get a new shipment.