BEYBLADE X IS DEAD IN NYC

Host one yourself. Become an Organizer - they don't just appear out of nowhere.
Is there anyone here willing to battle? I live in NYC add me on Instagram so we can continue from there! @chi_aint_here
(Jan. 09, 2024  6:17 AM)KIO Wrote: Host one yourself. Become an Organizer - they don't just appear out of nowhere.

blud I'm 13 and live in Hartford CT and my mom doesn't let me
(Mar. 10, 2024  11:53 PM)Gavintheblader Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2024  6:17 AM)KIO Wrote: Host one yourself. Become an Organizer - they don't just appear out of nowhere.

blud I'm 13 and live in Hartford CT and my mom doesn't let me

13 is the minimum organizer age. And if you can´t and no one wants to stand up, then tough luck I suppose.
I used to host in NYC over a decade ago but unfortunately I moved to Pennsylvania. As KIO said, host one. It's the best way to get it going. im probably gonna get one started in my region soon as I've been talking some plans with a card store owner about hosting one in the near future. When I get my X blades in, I plan on getting out of retirement now that I don't live with my parents anymore. So yeah, best way is to start yourself. It's great to network and start advertising but someone has to start it. And NYC has a high population. It's not too hard to get people to follow. Take the initiative. I know you can do it.