BEYBLADE: STEEL SQUAD (April Fool's!)

lol ok i understand the english version of the anime has changed and the characters have their english names and the show to lol but has the hobby actually changed much? like other than the little things like new stadiums and all? and we will still be able to use the mfbs that weve all been trying to collect from asian sites and stores right? im pretty sure nothing to big has changed from what ive seen but im just making sure.
(Apr. 01, 2009  1:21 PM)josh-jf Wrote: lol ok i understand the english version of the anime has changed and the characters have their english names and the show to lol but has the hobby actually changed much? like other than the little things like new stadiums and all? and we will still be able to use the mfbs that weve all been trying to collect from asian sites and stores right? im pretty sure nothing to big has changed from what ive seen but im just making sure.

The stadium change is hardly a "little thing".

And if previous rulings have any impact, no, TT MFB won't be allowed; Hasbro only.
(Apr. 01, 2009  1:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The stadium change is hardly a "little thing".

And if previous rulings have any impact, no, TT MFB won't be allowed; Hasbro only.

gosh i see now i cant believe that its like such a big difference like arent the people who bought tt mfbs angry with this? (lol judging from prevoius posts i see people arent happy with the new name)
(Apr. 01, 2009  1:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The stadium change is hardly a "little thing".

Right now, it's just rip zones at walmart. I highly doubt walmart employees are going to know the difference let along care to know. I'll attend to recruit for WBO, however. Smile
Still wondering if this is an April fools......

Anyways, this is.....saddening. I can understand the main name change, however lame it may be but Greg'? That's not good by any standard! There must be a better male name beginning with a G. No 12-year-old (or however old Ginga is) is called Greg. As my friend next to me said, "that's sick and wrong". XD

Other than that, main dissapointments are the stadium and the lack of specials. But hey it's coming out this year! I dunno about you but that's better than I could ever have hoped for. Grin

Wonder if it'll be the same for the UK.....^^;
hope nobody named greg comes here
ARGH AND THE BEYLAUNCHER. Almost forgot. That's carping annoying. I need to stock up on Right Launchers sooooooon.
(Apr. 01, 2009  1:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: hope nobody named greg comes here
This is now my new life mission. I'll be sure to find a Greg for us. xD
The whole tournament play system seems pretty messed up, and not releasing any rare blades also seems like a pretty ridiculous concept.
Looks like the 'BBA' will be just as useless as last time.

Stadium covered by plastic screen.. Launched in to the stadium.. Via two ramps.. Chocked_2
Sounds like the beyblade equivalent of thunderdrome!
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Well I don't like the new name... or the characters new names that much. I wonder what they are going to do to the launchers...
But i guess it's good that it's being picked up and will be coming out internationally.
I hate hasbro. I am not using a beylauncher. Looks like I need to start buying regular launchers in bulk.
I ACTUALLY CALLED THIS LMFAO LMFAO

Oh my god this is going to be so messed up

Dude.. what. Stadium? WHAT? UUUUGH

caaaaarp
GOD DAMN IT BEYBLADE STEEL SQUAD WHAT THE *@?!

I just hope this goes well...if this is April fools are will lmao
Yeah actually I'm pretty sure this is a joke

Otherwise how would I have called it
Wow

So, Hasbro is picking up Beyblade again, and their stadiums will further deviate from the POINT OF BEYBATTLING: they will have no walls and will be flat. I can see them doing this to make it more cage-match-esque, but...because of safety concerns? How much can they shelter small children? Nobody was badly injured from a Beyblade during it's original run, as far as I had heard.

Beyblade Steel Squad is an OK name...though it makes it seem more like they're assigned to protect the world with Beyblades (unless they already are...?)

I dislike name changes in general, but Greg is the only one I probably wouldn't like. Either way, they aren't a big deal, and I think the other names are fine.

Sucks that Pisces, Aries, and Quetzalcoatl won't be released nationwide. It's a really dumbcarp reason why they aren't, but it was to be expected.

My question, though: Why would they release them all with the Beylauncher? What is less safe about those, as opposed to the regular launchers? I would think the Beylauncher would be MORE dangerous.

EDIT: Lol also

Happy April Fools, Brad
(Apr. 01, 2009  12:33 PM)Khel Wrote: I am happy, yet slightly unhappy; steel squad? Really?
Same here...
Scared the piss out of me thanks brad
Hey, we are now SSB instead of MFB :p
I know this has scared the carp out of me aswell

EDIT: THE FIRST ONE TO PUT THIS ON YOUTUBE GETS 10000000000 VIEWS Supaburn
OMG HIOW CAN THEY DO THIS NYOOOO!!!!11111one

*cough*aprilfools*cough*
Erm actually April Fools FINISHES at 12pm...
And there'd really be no point if Brad posted this 11:47
April fools or not, Hasbro will probably do something similiar anyways. Pinching_eyes_2

Oh and Driger, Brad is 6 hours behind us. Wink
So they're keeping Saggarito as a name...
As long as they release the good stuff I'm fine. Still no Pisces? Or Aries Unhappy
(Apr. 01, 2009  4:09 PM)Rocky Wrote: April fools or not, Hasbro will probably do something similiar anyways. Pinching_eyes_2

Oh and Driger, Brad is 6 hours behind us. Wink

Ahh :\

Im going to get a TAKARA Stadium before under the christmas tree I feel something rectangular with ramps...

But think about it, imagine if the beyblades go back up the ramps XD
Now is this a joke or not. Having read through this thread I'm slightly confused. Can anybody confirm this??..
I agree, if this is true - Brad print screen the email to prove it to us...on your webmail or apple mac email whatever