BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! @ Anime North 2008

All right gang, here's all the info we have right now for the BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! tournament at Anime North 2008.
  • It will take place on Saturday, May 24 at the Toronto Convention Centre. No specific time yet, but at previous events it has been around noon.
  • It will be Open Format, meaning all legal Beyblades can be used (basically, bring your HMS).
  • There will be a specific rules set written up for this event.
  • As they always are, the prizes will be rockin'.

So, discuss to your heart's content!

For details on Anime North, head to: http://www.animenorth.com
*Discusses.*

But yeah, I'll be there. I've been buying gear over the last month, only a couple of things left to get.
I'll be there.

Or I hope so.

I'll be one of the refs.
Ichida Wrote:*Discusses.*

But yeah, I'll be there. I've been buying gear over the last month, only a couple of things left to get.

What do you still need?
I'm there for sure, still need to get a bunch of things though once I get some monies.
What do you need?

I'll probably sell some parts to people before the event.
Tamer Brad Wrote:What do you need?

I haven't exactly made a list yet, but just some different HMS Beyblades mostly. One that I really need though is Dragoon MS/MSUV, but I should be getting MS from one of my friends. I'll see exactly what I need when were closer to BND.
Kei Wrote:

I haven't exactly made a list yet, but just some different HMS Beyblades mostly. One that I really need though is Dragoon MS/MSUV, but I should be getting MS from one of my friends. I'll see exactly what I need when were closer to BND.

MSUV is such a pain to find, hopefully I'm getting some soon.

The Four Saint Beasts Booster has it, and Ideal has them for $4.99. The secret Beyblade in this pack is also Ice Blue Wolborg MS, so it's a good deal.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Kei Wrote:

MSUV is such a pain to find, hopefully I'm getting some soon.

The Four Saint Beasts Booster has it, and Ideal has them for $4.99. The secret Beyblade in this pack is also Ice Blue Wolborg MS, so it's a good deal.

* HMS G-Revolution 5 Saints Beasts Booster - Limited Edition only has 0 copies left in inventory. Please note that your quantity selection has been reduced to this number.

Uncertain
Damn. I wanted to get some.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Ichida Wrote:*Discusses.*

What do you still need?

Just what we already talked about. I need to nab that blue DEMS off of you, and maybe a Dranzer V2. My blue Sea Dragon's in the mail, and my Magical Ape arrived a few days ago.
Why do you want the blue DEMS?
Tamer Brad Wrote:MSUV is such a pain to find, hopefully I'm getting some soon.

Toywiz has them. D:
I'm hoping I'll be able to go. I wanted to goto the past ones that was held, but I couldn't. The only problem with going next year would be I can't drive, I know nothing about Canada, and I'd need to get the money to get a hotel to stay at plus a passport, money to get in, ect. And it's really close to my girlfriends birthday, which is the 27th. D:
Tamer Brad Wrote:Why do you want the blue DEMS?

Just for aesthetic purposes, to stick under Metal Ape instead of the orange one.
Kei Wrote:

Toywiz has them. D:

$40? No way.

Kaz Wrote:I'm hoping I'll be able to go. I wanted to goto the past ones that was held, but I couldn't. The only problem with going next year would be I can't drive, I know nothing about Canada, and I'd need to get the money to get a hotel to stay at plus a passport, money to get in, ect. And it's really close to my girlfriends birthday, which is the 27th. D:

That doesn't sound too promising! Also, I'm not sure if you need a passport to go from USA to Canada, though I know you now need one to go to the USA from Canada. Which reminds me, I need to get one.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Why do you want the blue DEMS?

"Why wouldn't you?" should be the real question.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Kei Wrote:

Toywiz has them. D:

$40? No way.

Thats why I said "D:"

Argh, they really need to lower their prices! I'd buy so much from them if they did.
Well, if it's for a competition, I certainly wouldn't want to use it. I have two though, so I used one of them.
Kaz, I think your girlfriend's birthday is more important. Smile
Kei Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Kei Wrote:

Toywiz has them. D:

$40? No way.

Thats why I said "D:"

Argh, they really need to lower their prices! I'd buy so much from them if they did.
Should we bring that Toywiz topic over here?

AnnieDuck Wrote:Kaz, I think your girlfriend's birthday is more important. Smile

Agreed.
Sure, bring the Toywiz topic over if you'd like Smile

BTW, no, your girlfriend's birthday is NOT more important, shut up guys.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Sure, bring the Toywiz topic over if you'd like Smile

GO FALL IN A HOLE
Tamer Brad Wrote:Sure, bring the Toywiz topic over if you'd like Smile

xD
Well I'm gonna try to do both, but I somehow don't it's gonna work out.
Now if we do this in 2009, I know I'll be going for sure. Even though... that's like two years away. o-o