BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! @ Anime North 2008

PRINCEcharming Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Xeno Wrote:well... If it had rocket boosters sure but what about having a place to stay?

Lots of people sleep on the street in Toronto!
Are these the same ones that start a parade when you roll abeer can downhill?

everyone everywhere does that
So Brad, care to elaborate on the workshop? I don't know if you even really know yet, but what have you planned for it so far? Will it be just you teaching, if not, who else? Basically, how exactly will it work?
Kei Wrote:So Brad, care to elaborate on the workshop? I don't know if you even really know yet, but what have you planned for it so far? Will it be just you teaching, if not, who else? Basically, how exactly will it work?

I don't have it worked out yet.
Um...tahts cool but will there be one in the UK?
CalvinHew Wrote:Um...tahts cool but will there be one in the UK?

Not unless someone wants to run one.
I just got off the phone with AN, here's what's going on right now.

1. There was some sort of e-mail error that stopped my e-mail from going through on the deadline of January 16. The document didn't get resent until today. This is a huge delay, but hopefully not too much bad will come of it.

2. Ron said he'll try to get us some corporate sponsorship to help recoup my costs (which were almost $500 just for the prizes).

3. We'll be in the board gaming section at the Renaissance hotel.
I think the title of this even should be changed to "BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD!... FOR REAL!". Tongue_out
no, the vivienne westwood reference is more than awesome enough
This may be a stupid question, but is there a rough estimate of when the event will be happening?

I'm working con-aid and I need to know what shifts to book off. If this was already answered, feel free to smack me, but tell me the answer anyways, thx.
Minion Wrote:This may be a stupid question, but is there a rough estimate of when the event will be happening?

I'm working con-aid and I need to know what shifts to book off. If this was already answered, feel free to smack me, but tell me the answer anyways, thx.

Workshop at around noon Saturday, tournament around 4.
Please move all discussion of the event to this topic: http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=814