BEYBLADE: Metal Saga/Shogun Steel/BeyRaiderz/Cyborg

Yeah, the Hub isn't going to be in every household. Hopefully Hasbro can get more providers to pick the channel up, especially since it would be in their best interest for GI Joe, and Transformers to get more exposure.
(Apr. 05, 2010  4:51 PM)Tellah Wrote: also there gonna translate the manga?
Probably.
"BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION – SERIES PREMIERE

Following the Let it Rip phenomena that took over the TV screens and playgrounds in 2002, Beyblade makes its much anticipated return with a brand new generation of characters who take on the battle between good and evil. Competing for dominance with their spinning Beyblade tops, the perilous organization of the Dark Nebula is vying for world domination. The only person standing in their way is teenager Gingka, who struggles to find his strength to honour Beyblade and save the world. Produced by Nelvana and Japan’s d-rights, Beyblade: Metal Fusion will air Saturdays at 12 p.m. beginning with a feature length episode on Saturday, May 15 at 12 p.m. "

Corus Kids May Presser

I should probably mention that this is for Canada's YTV.

Lol Gingka.
(Apr. 12, 2010  10:42 PM)To Wrote: "BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION – SERIES PREMIERE

Following the Let it Rip phenomena that took over the TV screens and playgrounds in 2002, Beyblade makes its much anticipated return with a brand new generation of characters who take on the battle between good and evil. Competing for dominance with their spinning Beyblade tops, the perilous organization of the Dark Nebula is vying for world domination. The only person standing in their way is teenager Gingka, who struggles to find his strength to honour Beyblade and save the world. Produced by Nelvana and Japan’s d-rights, Beyblade: Metal Fusion will air Saturdays at 12 p.m. beginning with a feature length episode on Saturday, May 15 at 12 p.m. "

Corus Kids May Presser

Cool. I've been waiting for the dubbed version to watch the MFB/BMF series.

(Apr. 12, 2010  10:42 PM)To Wrote: Lol Gingka.

I guess that's the official name for Ginga in the dubbed version then.
It's probably a typo. That description looks like a complete copy and paste of the one on Nelvana's site. If that is his name, well it's odd, but it's not exactly a deal breaker.

Should also mention that Nelvana is shopping the show at MIPTV in France, so we might be getting more info on other international dealings. That said, I don't expect us to find out who'll be airing the series in the US until May.
wait i thought that it wasnt going to air until fall
(Apr. 12, 2010  11:06 PM)FOOF! Wrote: wait i thought that it wasnt going to air until fall

That's for the U.S. and UK. The anime will air May 15th in Canada.
lol i dont get why they made canada and U.S. seprate thats so pointless
Well, Canada and the US don't really share a common US broadcaster. If it were to air on Disney XD, Nicktoons, Cartoon Network, The Hub, etc. there isn't really the same channel in Canada. The fact that it is supposed to air in the Fall in the US, kind of points to it airing on The Hub, as that launches this Fall. Then again, some other broadcaster could have it and is just waiting for current programming to end for it to be part of a Fall programming refresh.

It would obviously be easier in a marketing point of view to launch in both countries at the same time, but whatever.
if it airs on disney or nick ima go insane it better be on cn
(Apr. 12, 2010  11:28 PM)FOOF! Wrote: if it airs on disney or nick ima go insane it better be on cn

Why the carp does it matter?
Thank you To, I added it to the Bey News section so nobody misses it.
on May 15, 2010 there will be a feature length episode lasting from 12pm to 2pm.

http://www.ytv.com/Schedule/default.aspx...&m=05&d=15
http://www.ytv.com/Schedule/default.aspx...&m=05&d=22

So that means episodes 1-4 will air on May 15, 2010, while episode 5 airs on May 22, 2010.

The reason why Beyblade: Metal Fusion isn't visible on the schedule for 12pm to 2pm because they haven't created their mini site for it yet.

To "hack" the YTV schedule (http://www.ytv.com/schedule/default.aspx) by simply clicking on any date, and then changing the url to any desired date. Currently, this schedule is updated through May.
(Apr. 13, 2010  9:31 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: on May 15, 2010 there will be a feature length episode lasting from 12pm to 2pm.

http://www.ytv.com/Schedule/default.aspx...&m=05&d=15
http://www.ytv.com/Schedule/default.aspx...&m=05&d=22

So that means episodes 1-4 will air on May 15, 2010, while episode 5 airs on May 22, 2010.

WOOO!
On May 15th, I know what I'm doing for 2 hours.

I'm sure many people plan to as well, but expect some impressions on voices.
Justin.TV stream anyone? You know, for us English people Unhappy
(Mar. 19, 2010  5:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i think i'm the only person who liked the japanese opening
the japanese opening was pretty good I guess. but I got sick of hearing it since it was my ringtone for ever. so now my ringtone is the season 2 theme.
(Mar. 19, 2010  8:51 PM)To Wrote: Nice to hear the original lyrics, lol. It's still a pretty bad song, just a bit better in English.

Parfitt does the score for the show (background music). That Martin Prujac guy did the opening music, he also did the original series's dub opening IIRC.

I don't think the manga will picked up here until like 2012, lol. Viz will take their time with it.
oh god viz better hurry up and come out with it I hope it comes out at the same time as the toys.
(Mar. 19, 2010  9:43 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: I think this might grow on me over time.. Like bacteria.
It's horrific, but I know I'll be watching it on Saturday mornings when I'm eating my cereal and this'll become drilled in to my head.
the sad part is it already started drilling into my head. T_T I can only imagin it sitting on the couch eating some pancakes with ketchup or waffles drinking some milk. *song plays* ahhhhhhhh *drill sounds*
We might hear Viz pick up the manga this year, but it won't be released this year. I'd say Spring - Fall 2011 at the earliest. Even then, I suspect Viz will actually announce that they have the series in mid-late 2011. They didn't pick up the original manga series until the original anime series was well underway, and they often do that to all the kidomo titles they have.
(Mar. 30, 2010  1:58 PM)mezz Wrote: I'm i the only one who thinks the ending theme of metal fight is better than the actual theme song lol. Its so much better, but as for the English theme, I'm pretty happy about it but am 13 so i guess it was made to appeal to us(kids). I'm excited about the voices in the English dub lol. I mean Benkei's Japanese voice actor is awesome. hmmm, i wonder if they will keep Ginga as the name,i doubt it though.
well they might keep it as his name because the beyblades are named after constalations and Ginga means milky way. (that's some good candie)
I cant wait for May 15th now and hopefully someone will have recorded it so that some of us in the UK can watch it lol

Also i have been wondering if Viz media will publish the manga. If they were to publish it i would certainly hope that they would keep all the constelations the same and also along with the beyblades names and the characters.

But now i cant wait to have Metal Fusion arrive in the UK. But still all of the gramatical errors on the Nelvana website make me wonder have they still kept the characters original names :\
(Apr. 13, 2010  11:43 PM)Dranzerblaze828 Wrote: I cant wait for May 15th now and hopefully someone will have recorded it so that some of us in the UK can watch it lol
yeah same here but im in america. but that would be awsome to be able to watch it on youtube. but with the canadian release that will make it easier to order beyblades because they will be cheaper. but right now I'm just hopeing that the voices match the characters because that would be terrible if something happened like Ginga's voice matched kenta and kenta's voice matched douduji and douduji's voice matched yuu and yuu's voice matched tsubasa. that would be terrible because then kenta would have a deep voice and ginga and douduji would have high voices and yuu would have well a normal toned voice that would be the ultimate nightmare.
(Apr. 13, 2010  8:45 PM)Giga Wrote: Justin.TV stream anyone? You know, for us English people Unhappy

I actually have a capture card lying around.... I'm not guaranteeing anything right now, but Im willing to stream if there's enough interest...
That sounds good enough to me. I'm sure lots of people would appreciate it if you decided to stream it. ^^
Wait, why is it that when I look through that list it isn't there but they do have the gap for it? :\ Honestly though, I can't believe it is moving along so fast, I'm happy that it is though. Also, if you could stream it then that would be great. Smile
i know i noticed that too
i think theyre gonna show it on the schedual in may or when they start putting ads up
or some thing cos thats what they did wiv facejacker (aka fone jacker 2)