BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK)

(Jul. 11, 2009  1:50 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Possibly 2011 for the UK, since it hits the US fall 2010.

awww man Unhappy I was hoping for it in 2010! I guess i'm gonna have to buy online for now and hope that there's some more bladers in Newcastle and to attend events that may come to Newcastle when i can!
well i hope it hits the UK early in 2011!
i got bull starter and i can't wait for it to come out in english!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus bba rocks
Kai-V Wrote:Nelvana added Beyblade: Metal Fusion to their list of shows :
http://www.nelvana.com/shows/shows_template.asp?sid=219

Hopefully the term "murderous" implies something promising for the dub ...

lol, "murderous"? That seems a bit.....much. Never expected it from Nelvana. XD
Haha Crabs eating people XD Ahaha.
I hope they dont screw up the voices though. ^^
long forbidden? i believe theyre implying the new beyblade we are just hearing about anubis
(Jul. 17, 2009  5:33 AM)Suzaku Wrote: long forbidden? i believe theyre implying the new beyblade we are just hearing about anubis

um it's very obviously L L-Drago.
(Jul. 17, 2009  5:33 AM)Suzaku Wrote: long forbidden? i believe theyre implying the new beyblade we are just hearing about anubis

what is this blade called anubis?!

also, i agree with Brad, L LDrago makes much more sense...
(Jul. 25, 2009  1:03 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: what is this blade called anubis?!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Anubis
better name than other anime that come to america, metal fusion sounds cool, and I want to get a japanese pegasus and american when it becomes available, so I get one i'll keep the same, and one i'll customize, this looks cool, I saw part of episode 3, it looks cool!
finally I can blade without worrying about breaking my blades
(Jul. 28, 2009  1:39 AM)chibi_blader Wrote: finally I can blade without worrying about breaking my blades

You can saiy that again! Thats probably my favorite new thing about MFBs. I still baby mine though XD
(Jul. 28, 2009  1:59 AM)Tysongranger25 Wrote: its 200 eps

What?
I think he's saying there will be 200 episodes of the anime...
And how does he know this? As far as I know, there should be around 51 for each season.
(Jul. 28, 2009  1:39 AM)chibi_blader Wrote: finally I can blade without worrying about breaking my blades

MFB can still break and get pretty battered. That's why it's nice to have a replacement around

http://ameblo.jp/massara1209/image-10303...19302.html
(Jul. 28, 2009  2:02 PM)Giga Wrote: And how does he know this? As far as I know, there should be around 51 for each season.
He does not really know this, as far as I know. Even if there were four seasons for some reason, there would not be exactly two hundred episodes, because there are fifty-one per season, as you mentioned ...
me and my brother are already making plans for our beyblade, where both buying MFB online if we can, then getting others when they come out in america, can't wait for this
(Jul. 28, 2009  1:47 AM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: You can say that again! Thats probably my favorite new thing about MFBs. I still baby mine though XD

This has too be one of the things I like the most about MFB as well.
(Jul. 28, 2009  2:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: What?

it said on toy wiz it will be there in us 4 200 eps
it's very likely it meant all beyblade episodes will add up to over 200 episodes
Megablader Wrote:it's very likely it meant all beyblade episodes will add up to over 200 episodes
Exactly, Bakuten Shoot Beyblade + Metal Fight Beyblade will have over two hundred episodes. Plus, it is extremely doubtful that Toywiz would have exclusive information ...
(Jul. 28, 2009  2:02 PM)Giga Wrote: And how does he know this? As far as I know, there should be around 51 for each season.

im not a he im a she ok and im just saying what i read
Link?
(Aug. 03, 2009  10:41 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Link?

huh??