BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK)

(Feb. 14, 2010  7:50 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: just to confirm we aren't getting the pre-HWS like BB-01 and BB-02 and the original sagitario and stuff like that correct?
Not at the moment anyway. It would be surprising if they ever released them after the Hybrid Wheel System ...
NO... We are not getting Pre-HWS. I really wanted Quetz but hey it also balences the game because of libra. And Ashari I usally answer your questions!
(Feb. 14, 2010  7:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Not at the moment anyway. It would be surprising if they ever released them after the Hybrid Wheel System ...

There isn't many of them. As a said before, they could release them as mail aways, or store exclusives. Although as I don't work for Hasbro, I can't say that with any certainty. And as of now, it doesn't look good for the Pre-HWS, but I wouldn't 100% rule them out. Maybe 80% heh.
(Feb. 14, 2010  7:50 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: They did make a good choice with the launchers making them more confortable to hold. As for the stadiums bleh i like the TT stadiums better,

just to confirm we aren't getting the pre-HWS like BB-01 and BB-02 and the original sagitario and stuff like that correct?

Unlikely, but who knows, maybe Hasbro will release something like "Ancient Bey Legends" or "insert something to indicate them as being old" line of Metal Fusions to get the pre-HWS out. It be a nice thought. That Gold LLDrago looks real pretty.
I uploaded a video (its still processing) To YouTube with those cool images, if I need to give copyright to any one just tell me and i'll add an annotation and in the description.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF2v8dOBq2c
aww no pre-hws darn. Well that little picture of ginga looks like a online card because on the vortex set it has a picture of the same ginga card and beside it it says playonline so there probably codes for online play.

Well i hope they bring the beypoint device to the US cause if they don't kids are gonna be a little confused with the tv show / there gonna be like "there so cool i wish it was real."

also can someone tell what the other bey is with the super vortex 1 looks like a golden L-Drago but i can't tell if the other one is dark cancer ( gasher) or dark bull?
It looks a little bit like a pegasis face.
(Feb. 14, 2010  7:49 PM)King To-sama Wrote: I wonder what those numbers on the Vortex set say. I can make out some:
Super Vortex Stadium
2 Tops
2 Launchers
24 Tournament something something book
2 Exclusive Cards

With my eagle eyes it says 24 tournament something and official rule book
Quote:Battle right out of the box with the BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION SUPER VORTEX BATTLE set! Complete with two exclusive BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION tops, two ripcord launchers, an exclusive high-performance SUPER VORTEX BEYSTADIUM arena, official rule book, and tournament grid this set is ready to LET IT RIP! With a unique design, competitors will enjoy enhanced battles in the SUPER VORTEX BEYSTADIUM. Players can enter the included top codes at BeybladeBattles.com to compete against other Beybladers from around the globe.
(Feb. 14, 2010  8:08 PM)Ash Wrote: With my eagle eyes it says 24 tournament something and official rule book

24 Tournament Sheets and Official Rule Book

In our defense Kai-V, that description neglects the amount, and the profile cards! lol
(Feb. 14, 2010  8:11 PM)King To-sama Wrote: 24 Tournament Sheets and Official Rule Book

In our defense Kai-V, that description neglects the amount, and the profile cards! lol
It is probably "tournament grids" though. Plus, I think it says "Collection Cards".
i don't know if you guys have this picture yet
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_GC7Ha_xA5QI/S3gQvT...5B8%5D.jpg
this one has the double set of rock leone and "flame bull".

I looked at the package on the right and it looks like they messed up it looks like its flame saggitario and not bull (maybe i'm seeing it wrong)

i may get the super vortex only cause its the best of the worst stadiums and having a golden L-drago would be kinda of cool to have.

and i don't know about you all but I'm still confused about how this battle online thing is gonna work

omg i was looking at this picture http://lh4.ggpht.com/_GC7Ha_xA5QI/S3gQ0X...5B6%5D.jpg
and we are getting areis woo hoo thank you hasbro

Lol i was just thinking imagine if you had to connect a usb to the launcher and when the website says 3 2 1 let it rip you pull the ripcord and it probably has the beyblade online RPM be the same
No idea here and i bet almost everyone does not know what the online thing is.

EDIT: I think that was expected for me at least i mean we got the two other light wheels in metal so why not this one!?
(Feb. 14, 2010  8:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is probably "tournament grids" though. Plus, I think it says "Collection Cards".

Different words for the same things. Tongue_out
(Feb. 14, 2010  8:13 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Lol i was just thinking imagine if you had to connect a usb to the launcher and when the website says 3 2 1 let it rip you pull the ripcord and it probably has the beyblade online RPM be the same

Chief - Idea! I don't see a anything wrong with that.
I have mixed feelings about the way they are going about this.

On one hand, there are lots of different combinations to get different parts and what not.

On the other, if I want a specific bey (e.g. Storm Pegasis 105RF,) I might spend an eternity looking for it.

Not really a fan of the face stickers (many of them look too "loud.") Guess it beats light wheels, though..
When the Metal fusion beyblades come to North America i'm probably gonna order online the super vortex set and import it from canada same with areis because out of all those products those are really the only ones i like .

I'm really disappointing that they changed cancer to gasher. I mean is it really that bad, i mean cancer is a real crab whats the big deal its not like its the disease
(Feb. 14, 2010  8:13 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Lol i was just thinking imagine if you had to connect a usb to the launcher and when the website says 3 2 1 let it rip you pull the ripcord and it probably has the beyblade online RPM be the same
Awesome and your parts would be transfered by the code that you get! And you can Custmize them on there and your statuinms too!
if hasbro pulled of the usb in the launcher idea i will be impressed

i'm still LOL at how they have the same 10 beyblades repeating several times over to make it look like they have a load of different blades
The great thing I noticed is that the Super Vortex actually HAS a tornado ridge(from what I can see). Although there will be no ring outs, I beleive the gameplay will be essentially the same..just harder to use sliding shoot.
Oh LOL Geez imagine people would be like gotta get them all!!!!!!! But i only find remakes...

EDIT: I see Rock Orso, Earth Aquila!
omg imagine if the english dub used the same japense music , like they did with the opening, it would be like

"You look at the stars, are you ok, why are you launching your beyblade at the clouds. YOu need to come inside its raining. LET it rip XD"
How the heck do you think it be like that!?!?
i just wouldn't be surprised . I mean of course its not goning to be worse then what i just said but still the dub is going to be a joke maybe we'll be lucky and one of the companys that pick up the shows would be willing to but the sub episodes on the internet
People already SUB episodes! Check the manga and anime area!