BEYBLADE GIVEAWAY! (International, United States, etc)

Hi everyone!

We just wanted to share our Beyblade Giveaways! We do have international Beyblade Giveaways and recently we are doing Country exclusive ones too!
Check for our February 2021 Giveaways!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE to our channel and hit the Notification Bell icon so you wouldn't miss our Beyblade Giveaways! Let us know from where you are too so maybe we can make a giveaway exclusive to your country! We usually draw our winner/s after a month.

UNITED STATES EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAY (PRIZE IS JET WYVERN):
https://youtu.be/1Pfdiny4Uos

INDIA EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAY (PRIZE IS LUCIFER THE END):
https://youtu.be/Lt48fwLsd9k

PHILIPPINES EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAY:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYlYDvdaxII

INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY (PRIZE IS LUCIFER THE END):
TBA this February

MALAYSIA EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAY (PRIZE IS LATEST BEYBLADE AVAILABLE IN MALAYSIA):
TBA this February

BRAZIL EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAY:
TBA soon

VIETNAM EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAY:
TBA soon
*gasp* i could win jet wyvern
(Feb. 02, 2021  11:57 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: *gasp* i could win jet wyvern

why dont you go to lte?

also, when is the winner for the usa going to be decided?

im sad that I left br I could have won a giveaway since brazilian peeps usually dont watch english videos
We usually do the Giveaway videos in first to second week of the Month, then draw the winners in the first to second week of next Month.

If you don't live in United States, Malaysia, India, Brazil, Vietnam or Philippines, it's ok because we do have International Giveaways (we will have one this February).
We just do exclusive Giveaways for the Top Countries that are watching our videos. Grin

From where are you?
(Feb. 04, 2021  2:27 AM)IrvRai Wrote: We usually do the Giveaway videos in first to second week of the Month, then draw the winners in the first to second week of next Month.

If you don't live in United States, Malaysia, India, Brazil, Vietnam or Philippines, it's ok because we do have International Giveaways (we will have one this February).
We just do exclusive Giveaways for the Top Countries that are watching our videos. Grin

From where are you?
north carolina- in america
(Feb. 04, 2021  2:29 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  2:27 AM)IrvRai Wrote: We usually do the Giveaway videos in first to second week of the Month, then draw the winners in the first to second week of next Month.

From where are you?
north carolina- in america

Then you can join the United States exclusive Giveaway and also the International Beyblade Giveaway that we will post soon!
(Feb. 05, 2021  2:59 AM)IrvRai Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  2:29 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: north carolina- in america

Then you can join the United States exclusive Giveaway and also the International Beyblade Giveaway that we will post soon!

i subscribed to the bey detective channel
IM IN

also there is a guy on the giveaway vid from your channel asking for a world spriggan