BEYBLADE BURST HAS HIT THE UK

Infinite nado is far more exciting to play with than Beyblade. Those tops are way heavier and as a result hold their spin for way longer without taking so much damage. They go absolutely mad at each other for ages before dying out and they do mad stuff like ride the edges of the stadium and jumping on top of one another. The launchers are incredibly solidly built and the way blades attach to the launchers is so crisp. It sounds awful to say this, but I don't think infinite nado counts as a knock off as its sold in legitimate UK stores so they have passed all the necessary safety testing, unlike usual knock offs which fall apart and are dangerous.
(Jun. 22, 2017  7:53 PM)UltimateSaizo Wrote: Infinite nado is far more exciting to play with than Beyblade. Those tops are way heavier and as a result hold their spin for way longer without taking so much damage. They go absolutely mad at each other for ages before dying out and they do mad stuff like ride the edges of the stadium and jumping on top of one another. The launchers are incredibly solidly built and the way blades attach to the launchers is so crisp. It sounds awful to say this, but I don't think infinite nado counts as a knock off as its sold in legitimate UK stores so they have passed all the necessary safety testing, unlike usual knock offs which fall apart and are dangerous.
wrong thread but we call it a knock off because it is clearly based off of beyblade and uses the same mechanisms as it. we're not calling infinity nado "fake beys" we're just saying that they stole the idea somewhat from mfb
The nado mechanism is way better IMO. The way the blade attaches to the launcher feels so positive and solid and it can't detach until the rip cord has been removed. I can't stand the way Beyblades just fall off the launcher if you aren't super careful
(Jun. 23, 2017  11:21 AM)UltimateSaizo Wrote: The nado mechanism is way better IMO. The way the blade attaches to the launcher feels so positive and solid and it can't detach until the rip cord has been removed. I can't stand the way Beyblades just fall off the launcher if you aren't super careful

I get what you mean if you're on about bursts, but with MFB, they stay on the launcher just fine for me, though I do wish they had prongs the way HMS did, it fits well and doesn't break like the plastic beyblade launchers. The top quality for IN is alright at best but feel off for me for some reason, but the designs definitely feel like an uglier MFB, I don't like the way it's shaped, it has that sort of really tall sloped design like a Rock Leone, only not that nice looking. It definitely has it's own thing like the kind of cool wire tricks, but as far as the system layers go, it is so blatantly like MFB I'm surpried IN wasn't sued and also that TheEntertainers sold them, what took them so long anyway? Though I can probably assume why...
Has anyone seen the Beylocker in U.K. Stores yet? I'm too lazy to go out and look.
Message to Hasbro if you are read these posts. I've walked into Toys R Us several times with the intention of buying the dual battle set with the yellow stadium several times and each time walked out with nothing. The pricing of these products isn't reasonable at all. £39.99 for 9 pieces of plastic and two bits of metal is out of this world expensive when Compared to other products of the same price from Lego and even Hornby model trains which are made from loads of intricate parts. If they can sell much larger and more complicated products for the same money why can't Hasbro? I felt robbed when I bought one of these products for the first time after I paid £9.99 for a booster that I can't even launch. I have purchased tonnes of Takaras which are better quality, decorated with more care and come with sturdyer launchers. They are all relatively cheaper than Hasbro's and include free shipping half way around the world. I don't feel robbed at all when I purchase Takara Beyblade products. Please take a look at the pricing of these products or you're going to flop. All the Beyblade shelves are full and covered in dust as they are not moving at these prices.