BC Sol location

I don't know if the creators have talked about this, but I have been investigating and looking for clues and I found out that BC Sol is actually located in toledo, Castilla la Mancha's capital, Spain, so for anyone who wanted to know, there you got.

BC Sol is located in Toledo.

Edit: The main clue was the huge river.
I knew it was in Spain cos of the name but didn’t know exactly where though. Thanks for informing.
(Nov. 06, 2017  2:15 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: I knew it was in Spain cos of the name but didn’t know exactly where though. Thanks for informing.

I kinda understand cos Toledo used to be the capital.
The manga said they are in Barcelona.
(Nov. 06, 2017  3:19 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: The manga said they are in Barcelona.
IDK, there is no place in BCN with a river crossing the citty, I am from BCN
So just like BC Sol...does "Bakuten" also exists in Tokyo?? In real??
(Nov. 06, 2017  3:19 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: The manga said they are in Barcelona.

[img]Toledo https://imgur.com/gallery/aVWQH[/img] 
Compare to the anime

(Nov. 06, 2017  4:23 PM)Eleanor Wrote: So just like BC Sol...does "Bakuten" also exists in Tokyo?? In real??
I don't know, I was curious about this one.
(Nov. 06, 2017  4:51 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:

[img]Toledo https://imgur.com/gallery/aVWQH[/img] 
Compare to the anime

(Nov. 06, 2017  4:23 PM)Eleanor Wrote: So just like BC Sol...does "Bakuten" also exists in Tokyo?? In real??
I don't know, I was curious about this one.

Wow...the pictures seems like to be taken from travel and tourism brochures....the place is sooo beautiful...
It seems to be an Island...

And about "Bakuten"...I want to know if that place really exists and is wonderful like this BC Sol...
IDK, Bakuten is the name of the oldest Beyblade gen, so... Maybe is just a refference.
Well, in the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade GBA games, there is a group called ABK (Akebo Blader Kids), and Akebono is a fictional town in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. It's also mentioned in a few eps of VForce.
(Nov. 07, 2017  2:11 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Well, in the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade GBA games, there is a group called ABK (Akebo Blader Kids), and Akebono is a fictional town in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. It's also mentioned in a few eps of VForce.

So what U r saying is that Bakuten is a fictional town??? Which doesnt exist in Tokyo??
And here I thought all the location used in all beyblade series r real...
I looked for it on Google Earth and it does not apear
Akebono is the name of the fictional town in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade.
(Nov. 07, 2017  4:53 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2017  2:11 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Well, in the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade GBA games, there is a group called ABK (Akebo Blader Kids), and Akebono is a fictional town in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. It's also mentioned in a few eps of VForce.

So what U r saying is that Bakuten is a fictional town??? Which doesnt exist in Tokyo??
And here I thought all the location used in all beyblade series r real...

There is no town named Bakuten, actually it means summersault or you can say backflip. Go Shoot! :-)