BBP-01 Vulcan Horuseus 145D Draft

Face: Horuseus

This face depicts Horus, an Egyptian deity.

Clear wheel: Horuseus

This Clear wheel has two "wadjet eyes" in two sides and has a slightly square-ish design.

Metal Wheel: Vulcan

It has black paint, Has two gaps with indents. When initially tested, it proved to be mediocre in defense. But testing later proved that Vulcan proved to be a very fearsome attacker, quickly taking a spot in the Competitive MFB combos list, effectively outclassing Quetzacoatl.

Use In Attack Customization

Vulcan is utilized in the combo MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F

Track: 145

Weight: 1.5 grams

145 is the second highest Track available after 230, along with the various other 145-variants (C145, DF145, etc.). It can be used in Stamina customs to great effect due to its tall height, which allows for more wobbling as the Beyblade loses its spin velocity, but that being said, DF145 has this same effect but also the added bonus of its “Down Force” which while negligible, stabilizes the Beyblade it is being used on slightly. 145, being as tall as makes it easily susceptible to low Attackers; however, this should not be seen as a drawback because normally Stamina types are not used against Attack types.
Use in Stamina Customization

If DF145 is unavailable, 145 can be put to good use in the custom, Burn Bull 145SD.

Bottom: Defense

Weight: 1 gram

This is a Defense Bottom, which acts as a wider version of a Sharp tip. When hit by an opponent, a Beyblade with this Bottom will have lessened recoil and will recover from attacks more efficiently than a Sharp Tip. However, while recovering, the Defense Bottom will cause the Beyblade to lose some stamina, caused by the added friction.
Use in Stamina customization

D was once the best Stamina bottom available, but has been outclassed by SD and WD. However, it can still be used to success in Virgo 90D.

Overall:

Vulcan alone is a reason to buy this beyblade. D might be outdated, but 145 and Vulcan make up for it. Every Blader should own at least one of this Beyblade.

I am open to suggestions.
Few things i'd like to point out:

Wheel sections is very underdeveloped and also Quetz didn't have the top spot and it was outclassed before vulcan came along.

DF145 and 145 are pretty much equal yet the way you say it seems like they're not.

D is not a defence bottom. You can say it is supposed to be but it's not.

It needs quite a lot of work.
(Dec. 17, 2010  1:09 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: D is not a defence bottom. You can say it is supposed to be but it's not.

Nah, I'm pretty sure he's just referring to it by name.

D = Defense.
Not only that but you can't blame him for it. Hes just trying to make it consistent by using the sections from the beywiki. Plus its a pretty good draft all it needs is some rewordig. DF145 is inferior to 145 but DF145 worrks better against 230
. . . no it doesnt.
145 > df145 at everything stamina.
And I'm pretty sure AD145>145>DF145.
I have a feeling someone more experienced with this wheel should undertake a beywiki article of it..
Maybe I am being a major jerk, but whatever. :Y Good Luck.
I only say this because someone with experience with the wheel (Fyuuor) can easily write a page worth about Vulcan itself.. It seems like more detail/information should be put in..
(Dec. 17, 2010  11:32 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: And I'm pretty sure AD145>145>DF145.

Indeed