BB-??? Omega Dragonis 85XF

Omega Dragonis 85XF is an Exotic Attack-Type Beyblade that appears in the anime/cartoon, Beyblade Metal Fight 4D! It is owned by the blader Ryuto. It has two layers of metal the PC Frame and the Core.

Going to be released later this year.

[Image: Looks_like_Drago_lost.jpg]
Nice info... the face looks epic. Strata Dragoon is re born lol. But I think Kai-V would do this since she makes it more understading. But thanks! And a right spin Drago Eee
Its another Dragon constilation? Im lost, dont we have Ldrago?

It retains plastic gen bad @$$...i like this bey
We barely have enough info to open this up, if any of you guys above me even dared to check the Beyblade Anime and Manga thread you'd known for 2 weeks.
WOW normally Kai-V supplies the info. Your quick and thanks for the info aswell Smile
IT'S GAIA MOTHER CARPING DRAGOON!!!!! The horn and all, they really ARE going back to plastics Grin Grin Grin Grin

Wheel looks cool, shame about just 85XF, for something like Gaia Dragoon, I would've liked Metal Wide Flat.
Cool, looks great! CANNOT wait. FREAKING GAIA/STRATA DRAGOON BEYBEH!!!
However there isn't much to really discuss, I don't think this really needs to be opened.
@ R: I agree, the concept reminds me alot of Strata Dragoon...=D
Guys, do you not even realize that it could not be 85XF?

Kai-V would not open the thread unless the BB Serial would be there, nonetheless even parts supplied.
wow im going to buy whenever it is released.
There is absolutely no information about it being released at any point in time. I also already posted about Omega Dragonis hours ago in the actual Beyblade Anime and Manga forum, because that is the only place this belongs in.