BB-98 Beyblade Reshuffle Set - Meteo L Drago Ver.

Paragraphs
1. Contents
2. Other Versions
3. Gallery
4. Overall

Contents
3 Segment Launcher Grip (White Ver.)
Bey Launcher L (Crystal Ver.)
Metal Face Custom Ver. (Purple)
L Drago - Absorb Ver. (Purple)
L Drago - Assault Ver.
L Drago - Rush Ver.
Meteo (Red and Black recolour)
Meteo (Blue recolour)
LW 105 (Crystal Blue Ver.)
DF 105 (Light Blue Ver.)
125 (Orange Ver.)
105 (Purple Ver.)
85 (Turquiose Ver.)
LF (Crystal Blue Ver.)
LRF (Light Blue Ver.)
SF (Orange Ver.)
RF (Purple Ver.)
XF (Turquiose Ver.)

Thanks to this set, Takara Tomy introduced two new versions of Meteo L-Drago:
Meteo L-Drago Assault Ver. and Meteo L-Drago Rush Ver.

Other Versions
Black L-Drago Assault Ver. - CoroCoro Beyblade World Domination Book exclusive

Gallery

Overall
In the past, thanks to the great number of useful parts included, this set was a welcomed release in the competitive community. However , as the metagame evolved, all of these parts have been outclassed by numerous other parts. This set should only be purchased for collection purposes.
Hm, maybe mention LRF? As it doesn't come with many Beyblades, only 4 (I think).

"Although this set comes with LRF, it is also obtainable with the far more useful Ultimate DX Set."

Add that maybe?
(Jul. 01, 2012  3:14 PM)Fantomu Wrote: Hm, maybe mention LRF? As it doesn't come with many Beyblades, only 4 (I think).

"Although this set comes with LRF, it is also obtainable with the far more useful Ultimate DX Set."

Add that maybe?

Mmh, I don't know. I think it's already implied in the fact that it isn't a good purchasing for the competitive game. Am I wrong?
Yes, you did say that.

But what I'm saying is that some bladers will think "Oh wow, it comes with LRF, I must get it!" But if they only want it for the LRF, the Ultimate DX Set would be a better purchase.

Get what I'm saying? But if you don't add it it's fine too.
I added and edited several things. What does everyone think ?

(Jul. 01, 2012  3:02 PM)Galaxy Wrote: Paragraphs
1. Contents
2. Other Versions
3. Gallery
4. Overall

Contents
3 Segment Launcher Grip (White Ver.)
Beylauncher L (Clear Ver.)
Metal Face Custom Ver. (Purple)
L Drago II Absorb Ver. (Purple)
L Drago II Assault Ver.
L Drago II Rush Ver.
Meteo (Red and Black recolour)
Meteo (Blue recolour)
LW105 (Clear Blue Ver.)
DF105 (Light Blue Ver.)
125 (Orange Ver.)
105 (Purple Ver.)
85 (Turquoise Ver.)
LF (Clear Blue Ver.)
LRF (Light Blue Ver.)
SF (Orange Ver.)
RF (Purple Ver.)
XF (Turquoise Ver.)

With this Set, TAKARA-TOMY's intent was to provide equipments to build upon the original Meteo L-Drago LW105LF, notably by introducing two new Clear Wheels for use only with Meteo: '''L-Drago II Assault Ver.''' and '''L-Drago II Rush Ver.''' The release date of this Set also coincided with the winter holidays, creating an obvious perfect gift at parents' disposition, along with [[BB-97 Beyblade Reshuffle Set Perseus Ver.]]

Other Versions
Black L-Drago Assault Ver. - CoroCoro Beyblade World Domination Book exclusive

Gallery

Overall
In the past, thanks to the great number of useful parts included, this Set was a welcomed release in the competitive community. However, as the metagame evolved, all of these parts have been outclassed by numerous other parts. The two new L Drago II Clear Wheels are nothing compared to the spin-stealing abilities the original version (Absorb Ver.) has, and LRF, while always a top-tier Attack Bottom, can be obtained in more worthwhile Sets. This Set should only be purchased for collection purposes.
I think it's perfect, thank you Smile
It seems that no one has something to say about this draft.
Is it ready for Beywiki?
Because I realised that this Set also had nicknames written on the box just like for BB-121 Ultimate DX Set, I decided to publish this article right away, hah.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...-Drago_Ver.

Congratulations Galaxy.