BB-94 Tornado Herculeo 105F draft

I hope this doesn't have the bad luck the other Herculeo drafts did... They were all closed, so I can't really add to them.

{{Beybox
| image = Tornado Herculeo.jpg
| full item name = Tornado Herculeo 105F
| item number = BB-94
| beyblade system = [[Metal Fight Beyblade]]
| beyblade type = [[Attack]]
}}

Tornado Herculeo is an Attack type Beyblade that was released by Takara Tomy and Sonokong in the Tornado Stadium. It has since become easier and less expensive to obtain since Hasbro released it as a Starter set.

==Name Change==
Tornado was changed to Cyclone by Hasbro as to not confuse this Beyblade with the Tornado Battlers.

==Face Bolt: Herculeo==
*'''Weight:''' 1.0 grams
The Face Bolt depicts Hercules, the mythological hero. It features Hercules wearing the head of the Nemean Lion, a beast he killed during one of his tasks. According to legend, Hercules was assigned twelve tasks by Hera, that included slaying the Hydra and Nemean Lion.

==Clear Wheel: Herculeo==
*'''Weight:''' 2.93 grams
The original released of the Clear Wheel is orange in color with black highlights that depict the Nemean Lion from the legend of Hercules. It has relatively even weight distribution, but is outclassed by Cancer, Bull, and Aquario.

==Metal Wheel: Tornado==
*'''Weight''': 30.05 grams
Tornado features five small, jagged blades that slope upward and a pentagon design. It possesses decent [[Smash Attack]], and its blades can reach moderately high, being able to strike the underside of a 170-based opponent. It is more effective then Storm; however, it was outclassed when it was first released, and pales in comparison to Blitz, Variares, and Flash. To bring out Tornado's full potential, use it with 85XF.
===Use in Attack Customization===
Tornado can be used in the outclassed Attack Customization:
*'''Tornado Aquario 85XF'''

==Gallery==
<gallery>
Image:Tornado Herculeo.jpg|Tornado Herculeo 105F
Image:THBottom.jpg|Tornado Herculeo 105F bottom view
Image:HerculeoFace.jpg|Face
Image:HerculeoCW.jpg|Clear Wheel
Image:TornadoMW.jpg|Metal Wheel top view
Image:Tornado2.jpg|Metal Wheel 3/4 view
Image:105.jpg|Spin Track
Image:F.jpg|Bottom
</gallery>

==Other Versions==
*'''Vulcan Herculeo 130DS''' Random Booster Vol. 7 (yellow with black highlights)
*'''Hell Herculeo 100XF''' Random Booster Vol.7 (purple with blue highlights)
*'''Cyclone Herculeo 105F''' included with one of Hasbro's Duotron Launchers.

==Overall==
*'''Weight''': 35.98 grams
'''Tornado Herculeo 105F''' is comprised of outclassed parts. Since the Tornado Stadium is not used competitvely, '''there is no reason to purchase this Beyblade aside for collection purposes.'''

Once again, I type in code, so please don't post things like "There's a lot of astrix and quotation marks nonsense". This is to fit the format of Beywiki.
I like it!

What I would do, is explain the aesthetics a little bit more, and go more into detail why it doesn't do as well as the combos you listed. I would even also list a weaker Attack Metal Wheel, only to show more specifically what its performance can be compared to.

I think that, if you want, you should just cut out the 105 and F parts from the post, it'll make it a lot easier for reading, and that way anyone who edits it has an easier time. You don't have to though!
I don't think it looks anything like storm or screw and it was outclasses way before any of those wheels came out so maybe change it. Apart from that it looks pretty good.
Need to explain how both the facebolt and AR show Hercules wearing the head of the nemean lion.

The shape of tornado doesn't really resemble an upper attack part, the slopes are too short and abrupt. It's also not really that impressively tall either.
Changed it, but what is an AR?
(Apr. 24, 2012  11:04 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: Changed it, but what is an AR?

I am pretty sure Th!nk meant Clear Wheel, he's just in his Plastics mindset. Wink
(Apr. 24, 2012  11:13 PM)Imperial Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2012  11:04 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: Changed it, but what is an AR?

I am pretty sure Th!nk meant Clear Wheel, he's just in his Plastics mindset. Wink

Yeah, this.

I was tired, okay! Tongue_out

Quote:==Name Change==
Tornado was changed to Cyclone by Hasbro as to not confuse this Beyblade with the Tornado Battlers.
Minor edit, which is seemingly important IMO. Smile
Quote:==Clear Wheel: Herculeo==
*'''Weight:''' 2.93 grams
The clear wheel is orange in color, and features two designs that resemble the Nemean Lion from the legend of Hercules. It is decently balanced, but is outclassed by Cancer, Bull, and Aquario.

I feel like that is lacking some content. :\

Add something like:
The clear wheel is orange in colour, and has black designs on it, resembling the mane of a lion.

Or something...
The recolour in this should be mentioned:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/bb-78b-bb-94a-...3373f2f7b5
Changed it. I didn't know there was a wave 6 duotron. Can't really find out more about the CW though.
Oh, one thing, Sonokong never released it as a starter, they released it with the tornado stadium just like takara. Hasbro are the only one with a standalone version.
In the other versions section you should add Spiral Herculeo S130WD.