BB-86 Beyblade Deck Attack & Defense Set ON THE WIKI!!!

Okay, criticism appreciated. Wink

Quote: {{Setbox
| image =
| full item name = Beyblade Deck Attack & Defense Set
| item number = BB-86
| beyblade system = [[Metal Fight Beyblade]]
}}
[[TAKARA-TOMY]] released this set on ''August 7th, 2010'' for approximately 2625 yen.
__TOC__

== Contents ==

*Poison Giraffe S130MB (Clear black Face, Track and Bottom, purple Metal Wheel)
*Cyber Aquario 105RF (Turquoise Clear Wheel, clear blue Track and Bottom)
*Counter Escolpio 145D (Black Face and Clear Wheel, clear white Track and Bottom)
*Bey Deck Case

== Overall ==

This Set was released after the Beyblade Deck Entry Set to further promote the Deck System which TAKARA-TOMY installed in their Asian WBBA tournaments. Generally, that system consists of choosing three combos before the beginning of a BeyBattle and sealing them in the Bey Deck Case. A different Beyblade must be selected for each match, and the Metal Wheels usually have to be different. It can even be required that the customizations be different types. All these rules explain the variety of parts in this product. Interestingly, Beyblades from the Beyblade Deck Attack & Defense Set were even used by characters in the Metal Fight Beyblade Baku anime, which is rare.

While this Set has interesting recolours, it is only decent competitively. While all of the Metal Wheels are outclassed, Aquario and Escolpio are top-tier Clear Wheels for Defense and Attack, respectively. Moreover, RF and S130 also are top-tier Bottoms for Attack. 145 is decent for Stamina if better Tracks like W145 and AD145 are not available, and D is top-tier for Stamina as well. MB has also found a home in Balance Customizations, like the combo ''Duo Aquario 230 MB'', even though it is only decent for Defense.
This Set does have top-tier parts, but you can get them in cheaper alternatives, especially since Hasbro released Poison Escolpio S130MB as a Starter. Overall, '''there is no need to purchase this Set outside of collection purposes'''.
[[CategoryConfusedet]]

Uh if you don't know what the point of it is I don't think you making that comment makes any sense.
(Aug. 22, 2012  1:03 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: Okay, criticism appreciated. Wink

Quote:{{Setbox
| image =
| item number = BB-86
}}
[[TAKARA-TOMY]] released this set on ''August 7th, 2010''.
__TOC__

== Contents ==

*Poison Giraffe S130MB
*Cyber Aquario 105RF
*Counter Escolpio 145D
*Bey Deck Case

== Overall ==

While this set has interesting recolours, it is only decent competitively. While all of the Metal Wheels are outclassed, Aquario and Escolpio are top-tier Clear Wheels for Defense and Attack, respectively. RF and S130 also are top-tier _____ for Attack. 145 is decent for Stamina if better tracks aren't available, and D is top-tier for Stamina as well. MB, while decent to say the most for Defense, has also found a home in Balance Customizations, like the combo ''Duo Aquario 230 MB''.
While this set has top-tier parts, you can get them in cheaper means necessary. Overall, '''there is no need to purchase this Set outside of collection purposes'''.
[[CategoryConfusedet]]
I do not know really what the point of the Bey Deck Case was, and did not think it was necessary in the overall.

I think the Bey Deck Case is used in Takara-Tomy competition finals. You could also use it to take your Beyblades around, I guess.

So I was right in saying that the Bey Deck Case was not needed in the overall, because it's only purpose is carrying Beyblades, right?
It's a substantial part of the set so I don't agree with that at all. You should at least comment on how useful or not it is.
Quote:{{Setbox
| image =
| item number = BB-86
}}
[[TAKARA-TOMY]] released this set on ''August 7th, 2010'' for approximately 2625 yen.
__TOC__

== Contents ==

*Poison Giraffe S130MB (Clear black Face, Track and Bottom, purple Metal Wheel)
*Cyber Aquario 105RF (Turquoise Clear Wheel, clear blue Track and Bottom)
*Counter Escolpio 145D (Black Face and Clear Wheel, clear white Track and Bottom)
*Bey Deck Case

== Overall ==

This Set was released after the Beyblade Deck Entry Set to further promote the Deck System which TAKARA-TOMY installed in their Asian WBBA tournaments. Generally, that system consists of choosing three combos before the beginning of a BeyBattle and sealing them in the Bey Deck Case. A different Beyblade must be selected for each match, and the Metal Wheels usually have to be different. It can even be required that the customizations be different types. All these rules explain the variety of parts in this product. Interestingly, Beyblades from the Beyblade Deck Attack & Defense Set were even used by characters in the Metal Fight Beyblade Baku anime, which is rare.

While this Set has interesting recolours, it is only decent competitively. While all of the Metal Wheels are outclassed, Aquario and Escolpio are top-tier Clear Wheels for Defense and Attack, respectively. Moreover, RF and S130 also are top-tier Bottoms for Attack. 145 is decent for Stamina if better Tracks like W145 and AD145 are not available, and D is top-tier for Stamina as well. MB has also found a home in Balance Customizations, like the combo ''Duo Aquario 230 MB'', even though it is only decent for Defense.
This Set does have top-tier parts, but you can get them in cheaper alternatives, especially since Hasbro released Poison Escolpio S130MB as a Starter. Overall, '''there is no need to purchase this Set outside of collection purposes'''.
[[CategoryConfusedet]]

Ideally, I will write an article about the Beyblade Deck System, but I will try to make it so thorough that what appears in the above revision will remain anyway, because it will only be a summary.
Thank you. Also, was there a Stamina and Balance Counterpart that I have not seen?
Also, in my previous articles, the starting price was not included...
If you can, go through the Set articles and add the retail prices.

Also, you always forget to mention what the recoloured parts are ...

No, I do not think there was a Stamina & Balance version.
(Aug. 22, 2012  5:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If you can, go through the Set articles and add the retail prices.

Also, you always forget to mention what the recoloured parts are ...
Okay, I will do that.

Usually, I remember when I am typing up the article, but then I have to do something, then I forget. Anyways, I am sorry, I will do it next time.
Okay, is this ready to be published? if so, I can probably do it today.
Thank you for helping me Kai-V, I appreciate it.
Yes, I think the revised version I posted can be fine to publish now.
Okay, it is on the wiki! Just in time I remembered to change the title and remove the &. I also, stated the real name, with the Correct Title Template. So, yep, it is on the wiki!
I added it to the list of Article Updates. Thank you.
No, thank you. Thank you for your help.