BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set Draft ON THE WIKI!!!

(Jul. 31, 2012  2:49 PM)gameboysuperman Wrote: hey i think you should add that we get a black colour attack stadium in the new boy/TT version in the middle east.... and we dont get the beypoint card as well...

That's a completely different set.
This is not to bump the thread, but..... I need criticism. I am leaving two days from now, and won't be online as much. Just give me pointers and what not.
Thank you.
Quote:TAKARA-TOMY released this set on April 24th, 2010.

Content:

- Galaxy Pegasis W105 R²F (Clear Track and Bottom) (What about the Face ?)
- [[BeyStadium Attack Type (MFB)|BeyStadium Attack Type]] (Clear)
- Beylauncher (Blue)
- 3 Segment Launcher Grip (Dark Blue)
- BeyPoint Card

Overall:

This Set contains some competitively useful parts. The MFB Attack Type BeyStadium is the most preferred stadium in Metal Fight Beyblade, as it is the most balanced toward all types, contrarily to what its name suggests. The Beylauncher is also arguably the most powerful launcher to date, being only surpassed by the very inconsistent Rev-Up Launcher. The 3 Segment Launcher Grip, while not an absolute essential, is appreciated by some Bladers for the comfort a grip can provide, along with a more controlled launch. Though Galaxy Pegasis has mostly outclassed parts, its Bottom, R²F, is a top-tier Attack Bottom.

Although it is now out of production, this Set can still be obtained fairly easily. Its contents, while generally unneeded if one already possesses similar accessories and parts, makes it a decent entry set for starting competitive Bladers.

Gallery:

The above should be fine to publish now, but it should be determined whether the Face is also clear.
Only very minor criticism really. It's very nearly ready. The first thing is that put in bracket beside the beypoint card line that the sonokong version doesn't include this. Also with the bit where you talk about Galaxy Pegasus change it to this:

Quote:Galaxy Pegasus has outclassed parts apart from R2F which is a top tier attack bottom.
Like this?
(Jul. 29, 2012  4:29 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote:
Quote:TAKARA-TOMY released this set on April 24th, 2010.

Content:

- Galaxy Pegasis W105 R²F (Clear Face, Track, and Bottom)
- BeyStadium Attack Type (MFB) (Clear)
- Beylauncher (Blue)
- 3 Segment Launcher Grip (Dark Blue)
- BeyPoint Card

Overall:

This Set contains some competitively useful parts. The MFB Attack Type BeyStadium is the most preferred stadium in Metal Fight Beyblade, as it is the most balanced toward all types, contrarily to what its name suggests. The Beylauncher is also arguably the most powerful launcher to date, being only surpassed by the very inconsistent Rev-Up Launcher. The 3 Segment Launcher Grip, while not an absolute essential, is appreciated by some Bladers for the comfort a grip can provide, along with a more controlled launch. Though Galaxy Pegasis has mostly outclassed parts, its Bottom, R²F, is a top-tier Attack Bottom.

Although it is now out of production, this Set can still be obtained fairly easily. Its contents, while generally unneeded if one already possesses similar accessories and parts, makes it a decent entry set for starting competitive Bladers.

Gallery:

Did SonoKong even really release this Set ? In any case, I think that, instead of mentioning it in all of the set articles that coincide with SonoKong's releases, we can talk about this in an actual SonoKong main article.
Well yeah they did but I don't see what the point is when there was only that very minor difference. Shouldn't the sonokong article really be more about what Sonokong did and TT didn't?
And the Sonokong article will also be about what SonoKong did not do and what TAKARA-TOMY did.
I made those changes. I also looked at pictures of the set and the face looked clear.
Also, how do I add this article to BeyWiki(if it is finished)?
Yes the face along with the track and bottom are clear(but um every galaxy Pegasus face is clear anyway). It's not done just yet but i'll format it for you and then I can do it or i'll tell you how via PM.
Tell me and I can probably do it.
Ok, now all I need is the approval to put it up on the Wiki.
Also, earlier I tried to log in on the Wiki, but it said I entered the wrong username/password. I tried entering it many times but it did not work. Why is this happening?
You log in with exactly your username and password from here ?

Anyway, you cannot just publish it like that : as Ultra mentioned, it needs to be formatted correctly. If you do not know how to, either he or I can do it.
I read that thread that Kei wrote about Wikitext, if that is what you are talking about.
And yes, exactly my username/password. I will try again later today, and will post here to let you know.
Kai-V, I tried again to log in, still no good. I have tried on multiple devices as well.
Any thoughts?
Do you need any pictures? My Galaxy Pegasis DX Set might come in tomorrow.
One, it depends on the quality, and two, it should be posted in the BeyWiki Photo thread.
(Aug. 04, 2012  11:50 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: One, it depends on the quality, and two, it should be posted in the BeyWiki Photo thread.

OK, and I have a HD webcam so it shouldn't be a problem.
(Aug. 04, 2012  11:52 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2012  11:50 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: One, it depends on the quality, and two, it should be posted in the BeyWiki Photo thread.

If it is a webcam, doesn't it only take videos?
I am probably wrong though.
Look at pictures of the other sets to see what you should take pictures of.
(Aug. 04, 2012  11:54 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2012  11:52 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote:

If it is a webcam, doesn't it only take videos?
I am probably wrong though.
Look at pictures of the other sets to see what you should take pictures of.

I can get it to look like those. And idk about others, but mine takes video and pictures.
(Aug. 04, 2012  11:32 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: Kai-V, I tried again to log in, still no good. I have tried on multiple devices as well.
Any thoughts?

I really have no idea. Try changing your username so that it does not have a # ?
Wow, I changed it to Ginga Blader and it worked!
So now I need approval.
If you want to be the one who publishes it on Beywiki, post exactly what you will write on Beywiki, formatted and everything.
It is finished and on the Wiki! Take a look.Joyful_2
That looks fine, except that Beybox has a missing border at the bottom, for some reason ... Thank you though.

Who owns BB-76 and could take a good picture of the box ?