BB-65 Rock Escolpio T125 JB

(Jan. 10, 2011  5:41 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Where are those two from? I need to write that as well

RBV6
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:58 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: OH, now I know what you mean, but like before, if you look at earth Aquila or dark cancer, they state it in the other versions section as well.

Well they shouldn't be like that since it's not really another version. It's just stupid hasbro changing the names of the clear wheels. Also if you look at plastic and hms articles they put name changes at the top.
Just added the two beyblades in " other version" that wraith said.

Ugh, these cylinders are gunna make my brain explode.
JB isn't useless, I've won a bunch of battles because of its recoil, offence features, and its extented stamina compared to WB. plus i love its movement pattern, its un-predictable =P and i can choose to launch it into the center for defence or to the side for attack >w<
He never said it was useless. He gave a combo for it but tbh it has no competitve uses at all apart from that. WB is better for defence and JB definately has less stamina than WB.
Ey, I was just wondering, Kai-v guessed that the weight on the website is for 3+ cylinder. So, the weight on beywiki I'm guessing is 0 cylinder. If someone could weigh 6 cylinder, and it is heavier than the one on the website and beywiki, and the one on beywiki is lighter than the one on the website, then-
Beywiki- 0 cylinder
Website- 3 cylinder

So,
IF YOU HAVE A 6 CYLINDER ROCK MOLD, AND YOU ARE ABLE TO WEIGH IT, I WOULD APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH
So, thanks to jerf, I can now continue to write this draft. I've found out all of the weights for rock.-
0 cylinder(from beywiki= 31.4 grams
3 cylinder(from jerf)= 32.6 grams
6 cylinder(From jerf)= 32.7 grams.

I will also add in the weight of JB

Edit: all changed Smile
I think we should ask Jerf if he could do testing to see if there is a big difference in the defence ability between the three molds.
Well here's what he said:

Jerf Wrote:even though there is only 0.1g of difference, it should be noted that the 6 cylinder mold has much better capabilities for stamina, attack and defense if I'm not mistaken.
This is because there is more weight distributed on the outer edge of the wheel, therefore giving it more rotational momentum during spins, like Libra's flywheel effect, except to a much lesser extent.
Good luck on your draft, feel free to PM me any more of your questions Smile

And I agree. I will add that 6 cylinder mold does better than the other molds in attack, defense and stamina.
Smile
oh okay. I think it's pretty much done.
in Beyblade Deck Attack And Defence Set. u should do Beyblade Attack And Defense Set
It's already there...
How come you didn't mention Rock's recoil in the Rock section? The Rock section is lacking.

EDIT: Never mind, you mentioned it in the Mold section. But sill, Rock is still lacking.
(Feb. 16, 2011  1:17 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: It's in there bro.
Read it.

I did again. But the Rock section is quite short.
I want you to go get a ruler, and compare the size of each section. The rock section Is the largest.

And if you compare the size of it to current beywiki articles(in terms of word count), then it's up to par.
(Feb. 16, 2011  1:24 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I want you to go get a ruler, and compare the size of each section. The rock section Is the largest.

And if you compare the size of it to current beywiki articles(in terms of word count), then it's up to par.

Yes, but some MFB Wheel articles are either not updated, or have been edited to one one or two sentences.
Aight bro, look at the current ones that were added recently.
I'm talking about things like Storm that have been on the wiki for a while.
You're trying to turn what I said against me.
You weren't the one that was talking about the size of articles on beywiki, I was...
(Feb. 16, 2011  1:34 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: You're trying to turn what I said against me.
You weren't the one that was talking about the size of articles on beywiki, I was...

Just expand Rock. It lacks info. Just like the recently edited Storm.

GET IT?
Yo, no need for anger.
I said to look at my metal wheel section, then compare it to a recent article.
Momo's Vulcan horuseus draft for example

Don't look at the recently edited storm section. It isn't necessarily comparable to this rock section. Storm has no use at all, not as many molds, and doesn't have the same amount of recoil.

I've mentioned all that needs to be mentioned about rock:
-Recoil
-Shape
-molds
-Usage in attack combos

If you can tell me things that need to be included that I have not included, then feel free to. If you come in with no points that need to be added, or suggestions to improve, then your point is not worth considering.
I'm going to bump this a bit, because it seemed to have crawled back a page pretty quickly, and I believe it is finished, just need it to be checked over by kei. Smile
if anyone wants to take over this draft and my rock orso draft, i'm cool with it.
im pretty sure they're done, but if not, go for it. i dont care who.