2. Gallery
3. Overall

Contents
*Launcher Grip (Black)
*Virgo DF145BS
*Leone D125B (Black)
*Libra 145S (Purple)
*105 Track and F Bottom (Both Black)

Takara Tomy advertised buying the BB-21 Bey Reshuffle Set Attack & Balance with this set. By combining the Launcher Grip and 105F from this set with the Pegasis Wheel and Beylauncher from BB-21, one could make a "Black Pegasis Set".

Gallery

-insert pictures here-

Overall
Because of Libra's dominance in the early MFB metagame, many older products with Libra in them are near impossible to find, and this set is no exception. Virgo and Leone were also good parts at the time as well, adding to its competitive and collector value. Furthermore, this set is no longer produced.

However, as the metagame evolved, all of these parts have been outclassed by numerous other parts. This, combined with the extreme rarity of the set, means that this set should only be purchased for collection purposes.
I think you should make it more clear how this set it basically inpossible to find. Apart from that I think it's good. Also i've got a used libra bey from this set and the Leone wheel from this set in used condition with only the track. We can get Virgo pics from the Virgo article. Also I think it should be confirmed whether all the Launcher grips in this set were black? You know since the later releases of BB-15 Dark Grey. The one from mine was Black.
I have this set. I can confirm Ultra's comment about the solid black Launcher Grip. Also, the 'Black Pegasis' that was inspired by the advertisement, was later released by SonoKong.

Edit:
Additional info, Libra (purple) is mold 2, Leone is pure silver paint with no color variation, Virgo (red) from this set especially is 'supposed' to be the one where the most 5 minute mold is found. However, mine from this set is only the 3-minute mold one.
Yeah Leone is pretty stupid. The apparent colour variation are the tiny lines bottom of the claws are black. Would you be able to get a pic of the sonokong Black Pegasis? I didn't know they released it on it's own and most others probably wouldn't either.
Yes, I have the SonoKong Black Pegasis too. I can take picture of it.
I was more interested in the packaging since i'd never heard of it and i've got one to take of if needed.
Sorry for the double post but this seems done to me.
There is a few things I want to re-word, but yes, this one is ready too.
Can I upload this since Byser hasn't been on since April?