BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF Article

I wasn't taking that from there it's just I think you should say why anyone should buy it when Duo is better.
But you are contradicting yourself : is Duo better in both Stamina and Defense ? If so, what is Death better at ?
Neither but RDF makes it worth buying. I just think it should be mentioned that Duo is better somewhere.
Death is currently top-tier Defense, how could it not also be worth purchasing for that Metal Wheel ?
Because Duo's currently top tier for both stamina and defence and better for defence than Death so why exactly would anyone buy it nowadays?
But it is recommandable for Death if it is mentioned that Duo is slightly better ?
I just think it should be mentioned somewhere that while it is top tier Duo is better for defence. Is that so hard to put in?
You are just contradicting yourself from post to post ...
So desire it being a complete source of info lets not mention Duo is better...
I wonder why the spin track is nothing special, I expect more from 4D beys.
(Apr. 09, 2012  9:28 AM)Ultra Wrote: So desire it being a complete source of info lets not mention Duo is better...

Some of your posts contradict each other among themselves, plus you often forget to write out some words, which makes us have to guess what you actually meant.

EDIT :

Here, hopefully you will be satisfied with this : I wrote about it in the Overall section, because that is where we recommend purchase or not.

This article is officially published :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...atl_125RDF

Thank you everyone.
Oh, hey!

I didn't notice this! Thanks so much Kai-V for putting this through!

I made some tweaks to the wording of the Face section. I hope no one minds, but it wasn't that well worded.

Here's the original:

Quote:==Face: Quetzalcoatl==
The Face depicts Quetzalcoatl, the Mesoamerican feathered serpent deity. This Face mark differs from the Metal System [[Quetzalcoatl 90WF | Quetzalcoatl]] Face however. It resembles more its first Face mark, but it has more colours, exaggerated traits, a more fierce design, as well as patterns in the sticker's background that got inspired by the Mesoamerican civilization's cultures.

And here's my altered version:
The Face depicts Quetzalcoatl, the Mesoamerican feathered serpent deity. This Face mark differs from the Metal System [[Quetzalcoatl 90WF | Quetzalcoatl]] Face, however. Though more closely resembling its first Face mark, this version has more colours, exaggerated traits, a more fierce design, as well as patterns in the sticker's background, inspired by the artwork of Mesoamerican civilizations.

The first comma is supposed to be there for use of "however".
I fixed the flow of the second sentence so it sounds more natural and cohesive.

"that got inspired by" was the main thing that set me off, that's not good English, so yeah. I don't think "mesoamerican civilizations cultures" is really sensible or correct either, so that's changed.

It might be good to clarify which release each of the two earlier quetz facemarks came from (i.e. the mode of release), but I think for the sake of brevity it isn't entirely necessary.

So yeah, I made those edits and hope no one minds. If you'd rather I didn't just go ahead and do stuff like this in future, let me know (though I don't think Errors on the Wiki is the right place for minor things like this, it may be but it doesn't feel right, so yeah, let me know haha), but it's a pain to go through the process of hoping someone sees and then waiting for approval for such minor things, haha.
(May. 05, 2012  7:46 AM)th!nk Wrote: It might be good to clarify which release each of the two earlier quetz facemarks came from (i.e. the mode of release), but I think for the sake of brevity it isn't entirely necessary.

How about this:

The Face depicts Quetzalcoatl, the Mesoamerican feathered serpent deity. This Face mark differs from both Metal System [[Quetzalcoatl 90WF | Quetzalcoatl]] Face designs, however. Though more closely resembling its first Face mark, this version has more colours, exaggerated traits, a more fierce design, as well as patterns in the sticker's background, inspired by the artwork of Mesoamerican civilizations.

I just added the word "both", and modified a few other things slightly. No need to elaborate further than that.

(May. 05, 2012  7:46 AM)th!nk Wrote: So yeah, I made those edits and hope no one minds. If you'd rather I didn't just go ahead and do stuff like this in future, let me know (though I don't think Errors on the Wiki is the right place for minor things like this, it may be but it doesn't feel right, so yeah, let me know haha), but it's a pain to go through the process of hoping someone sees and then waiting for approval for such minor things, haha.

It's certainly not a bad thing to detail what updates you make, but for grammatical stuff like this, you don't necessarily have to. You know what you're doing, so I probably wouldn't worry about anything you update anyways.

Errors on the Wiki would be the better place for errors like this though, you're right. I'd keep the actual article threads for purely content-related updates once they have been published.
Yeah, that sounds good, though I do find the face fairly similar to the original (Silver Quetz, with blue parts) face.

Ahh, well that's good.

And mmm, I always feel like these things aren't quite errors, and that it's more "improving" than fixing anything. But yeah, that's just my weird way of seeing things.
(May. 05, 2012  8:44 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah, that sounds good, though I do find the face fairly similar to the original (Silver Quetz, with blue parts) face.

Ahh, well that's good.

And mmm, I always feel like these things aren't quite errors, and that it's more "improving" than fixing anything. But yeah, that's just my weird way of seeing things.

I agree. It's obvious that the Death Quetzalcoatl mark is an evolution of the original Quetzalcoatl mark. And it says in the description that: "Though more closely resembling its first Face mark", so ...

You're right, they aren't quite "errors" if you take that word literally ... but those types of edits fit into the kind of updates that should be posted in that thread. I could create a "Tiny Improvements" thread if you want though lol.
Hahah, perhaps just an alteration of the title to "Errors and Improvements on the Beywiki".
A more obvious suggestions thread would be cool if you're into making some threads, as Errors gets used for that a lot, haha.
I'm sorry to "necro" this old thread, but I wanted to say something and Kai-V said this was the place to do so.

It should be addressed that Death has certain stamina uses, particularly it's resistance to spin stealing, it was addressed with the Duo wheel so why not Death?
Death was in defence mode i guess?! I can try some test What do you want on Death to make some test?!
(Jul. 14, 2015  9:59 PM)loyd87 Wrote: Death was in defence mode i guess?! I can try some test What do you want on Death to make some test?!

Well I remember the setups Death AD145WD and Death F230CF were good at dealing Dragoon synchrome combos.
To add to this, I used Death BD145 RDF against Dragoon BGrin in BEYBLADE TOURNAMENT and I outspun Dragoon 2 times, and KO'd once. Death is nice for anti-spin steal
cool really interesting. I will try something soon

death is in Defence mode?
Yeah I think so, I am not sure how well Attack Mode does though.
(Jul. 15, 2015  12:31 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Yeah I think so, I am not sure how well Attack Mode does though.

Attack is good. I beat Mitsu 3-1 using Death Kerbecs BD145 RDF vs MSF-H Genbull or Kraken Dragoon BGrin
(Jul. 15, 2015  1:30 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2015  12:31 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Yeah I think so, I am not sure how well Attack Mode does though.

Attack is good. I beat Mitsu 3-1 using Death Kerbecs BD145 RDF vs MSF-H Genbull or Kraken Dragoon BGrin

Yeah I always had a hunch Attack Mode would be decent, as much recoil as it has on the bottom part of the wheel, the top layer does have an incredibly smooth surface, however it's only from personal experience.