BB-11 Wolf D125B

(Sep. 27, 2008  12:51 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Theres already a vid of wolf vs all other mfb (except sag.) japbeyblader posted it on youtube a while ago and i thought you guys already knew about it lol
I knew about it, I just haven't seen it.

Is there no picture anywhere of the full blade so the amount of space between the track and the edge of the Wheel can be seen?
(Sep. 27, 2008  4:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Here are clear pictures of Wolf :
http://ameblo.jp/toreminoblog/entry-10140889429.html

Sweet, Wolf's wheel is awesome. I hadn't noticed the slight "upper" ramp on the AR. Such a shame we can't use this in left spin, its smash attack power must've been great.
The picture of the bottom of Wolf's Wheel proves that it will only be compatible with Right spin shooters (unless Takara-Tomy comes up with a new shooter design for Left spin). Darn.
Hmm. I'm going to test Wolf's performance uncustomized versus the other MFB models. I bought one to give to one of my students (Michael), but the wheel may not be satisfactory. I just want all of my students to have an advantage over some of the other students (which is why Michael's blade is no longer going to be Sagittario).

I think Wolf wheel may have decent endurance or defense attribute, but I am not expecting much from it. Particularly because it is average weight.
Those are great pictures. Looks pretty badass.

(Sep. 17, 2008  1:34 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2008  1:27 AM)Blue Wrote: Had anyone given thought that this ring would dampen upper attacks from below the wheel or smash from beside?
ie bull or pegasis would not as easily score one of those devestating axis hits.
ooooo "Axis hit" lol

A possibility too is the ring will contact stadium first before certain wheels. That can be an advantage.

I can see the ring putting a damper on Upper Attack, though I can see the ring protecting it the most from "Axis Hits" more than defending against Upper.

Your other point is valid, too: it could very well be useful for Zombie-type combos, if it's wide enough.
This again. I wish those pictures had wolf built and on it side, else I wouldn't ask again.

I can't wait to order Wolf D125B from ideall808!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like one of the best Metal fight beyblades I've ever seen. I also plan on getting Takara rare Beyblade Trygle 2, Bull 125SF, Dark Effigy, Dranzer G, and Draciel G.
(Sep. 28, 2008  8:01 PM)tahu mistika Wrote:

I can't wait to order Wolf D125B from ideall808!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like one of the best Metal fight beyblades I've ever seen. I also plan on getting Takara rare Beyblade Trygle 2, Bull 125SF, Dark Effigy, Dranzer G, and Draciel G.

?

From what I understand, the Wolf Wheel isn't too great. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Trygle 2, Dranzer G and Draciel G are nothing special either.
Grey your forgetting the nice/unique track and tip..
Nah Dranzer G is a Musthave because it looks so good. AR is pretty sweet but has limited uses.
(Sep. 28, 2008  10:21 PM)Blue Wrote: Grey your forgetting the nice/unique track and tip..
Nah Dranzer G is a Musthave because it looks so good. AR is pretty sweet but has limited uses.

Yeah, I guess...
But we may be getting something similar with Libra in October...
...of course, there's a chance we aren't, but still. *shrugs*

Also, it's a good thing that I bought some weird orange-red colored Dranzer G a while back, since up till now, I didn't really think it had much use.
For god sakes I wasn't talking about the carp engine gear one Hasbro made I mean the rare one that originally came in the Beyblade Random Booster pack #9. I actually don't like the whell but the new track and bottom are the best.
(Sep. 29, 2008  10:57 PM)tahu mistika Wrote: For god sakes I wasn't talking about the carp engine gear one Hasbro made I mean the rare one that originally came in the Beyblade Random Booster pack #9.

they're still awful
Gonna be buying Wolf today hopefully =D.
I've been testing Wolf today and I was surprised to find that that parts I'd find most useful were opposite to what I thought. I now regard it to be Wolf Wheel > D125 > Ball Bottom.

Uncustomised Wolf isn't great. I'm really not a fan of the B Bottom, it loses endurance way too fast and doesn't have any better stability than the Sagittarius S Bottom, which I find harder to knock out.
The best use for it I've found is Pegasis105B. The D125 track makes it too heavy. Not bad on attack deflection but uncustomised Bull can still knock it out fairly easily.

But WolfD125F on the other hand has its uses as great Pegasis killer. It's faster, more streamlined and the track gives it more weight to KO Pegasis and enough endurance to outlast it. The height also works well at lifting the Pegasis Wheel. In the balance stadium it can whip around without losing balance on the slopes unlike LeoD125D. I can see why they made it D125.
These are the pictures of the parts TAKARA-TOMY offers :

[Image: MFB_Wolf_D125.jpg] [Image: MFB_Wolf_B.jpg]

And the Wheel, of course, but we all saw it already ...
I'm totally getting Wolf D125B and maybe Libra.
Wolf is a good blade for it bottom. The wheel isn't so good though, it would have been better in left spin.
I think the Wheel is effective for endurance. I need to test it more, but it has decent defense and endurance and outspins Aries easily.
I wonder how Wolf D125B would fair against Libra DF145BS.
Also, there are no wheels that allow the D125's ring to touch the stadium floor before it does.
As soon as I have enough money I'm going to get Wolf D125B.
ok seriously not too be rude, STOP SAYING THAT, you've said that your going to get it 5 times already. I really want to see how well the bottom fares versus a ball sharp bottom