BB-107 Big Bang Pegasis DX Set

Oh Goody!!

I will PM Him now Smile
wow i'm really surprised ad is selling it for $80 for EMS. that's way cheaper than anyone else that's trying to sell it on here. . . ..
I got it on HLJ for a total of about 70$ with EMS. They're low in stock now.
I ordered it on ebay today for $85(USD) from jh1026 he only has 3 left!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWNX:IT
Can everyone start posting that in the appropriate "Recent Beyblade Purchases" topic instead ...
It might be off topic, but will it be available in The Philippines?
I really want that black attack stadium, and everything else in the set, but i mostly want the stadium.
the attack stadium is a must for me and my youtube, the sliver launcher and beylauncher will go well with my quetz, and the 85 will be a good spare and i definatly need the RF ive worn to many after using to much lol, big bang pegasus F:D im not overly impressed on mainly for collection, fun, and my youtube
This topic could be closed in the near...... 2 weeks. Every post either shows prices, or its value. (post above)
Some people had mentioned that the black Attack Type BeyStadium in this set was made from an entirely different material, however I just checked, and it is still PVC, just like BB-10.

Of course, I would have to verify by myself the two stadiums, and there might be some variations between this sort of plastic, however melting point should always be very similar still ... There might have been other circumstances which caused the black one to melt but not the transparent one.
So is the only difference between the two Big Bang Pegasus' the PC Frame recolor?
and its face bolt is different
(Apr. 22, 2011  1:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Some people had mentioned that the black Attack Type BeyStadium in this set was made from an entirely different material, however I just checked, and it is still PVC, just like BB-10.

Of course, I would have to verify by myself the two stadiums, and there might be some variations between this sort of plastic, however melting point should always be very similar still ... There might have been other circumstances which caused the black one to melt but not the transparent one.
Black absorbs heat. Also, it could be the dye affecting its durability. *shrug*
i would buy it cause of the printed face but it cost $100 on my site
(May. 10, 2011  9:18 PM)BigBangDestroy Wrote: i would buy it cause of the printed face but it cost $100 on my site
Let me guess, Amazon? Get it off toywiz for 50 bucks.
Toywiz is a ripoff. They dont even have half of those beys on there. I ordered from toywiz and they keep changing the item arrival for like 3 weeks then I refunded.
...I got my DX set from Toywiz, and it arrived just when they said it would... They realized that people were getting confused, they split the japanese bey section into in-stock and pre-order items, and the DX set is in stock. They're perfectly reliable for buying the DX set.
Just asked for one of these for my birthday from my parents, so I helped with websites, etc. Plamoya is so much cheaper than ebay/ toywiz : nearly £10 on good market days!
(They alter prices depending on how much they are worth in the market for anyone who didn't know)
Sorry to dredge up this old thread. The stadium in this set is a BB-10, right? Only it's colored black?
Yes, and it was unnecessary to necro a three year old thread for that question.
(Aug. 02, 2014  4:32 AM)OldSchoolâ„¢ Wrote: Sorry to dredge up this old thread. The stadium in this set is a BB-10, right? Only it's colored black?

You should have just posted this in the Ask a Question get an answer topic.
My bad. Thanks for the answer though, Thumbnail = )