YES, DEFINETLY
22.73%
MAYBE, CAN IMPROVE
50.00%
NO, NOT AT ALL
27.27%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
Face: Pegasis
The Face Bolt depicts "Pegasis", one of the 88 constellations in space. Unlike the previous Pegasus Face Bolt, this features a more stylized design. The "hair" of the Pegasus is now longer and resembles a lightning bolt. The "P" and "S" letters now do not resemble letters but instead, lightning-like designs. Fire like designs now appear above those designs and Pegasus' eyes are now red with a red hue, a blue outline, and a white color on a blue Face Bolt. As with other 4D Face Bolts, they are 0.1 grams heavier than the original Face Bolts.

4D Energy Wheel: Pegasis III
Weight: 3.1 grams
Pegasis III, just like the previous Pegasis Energy Rings features two wings that are meant to resemble the wings of a Pegasus. Unlike the previous versions, the wings are much more detailed. When advertised, the Energy Ring was to be heavier and stronger since it contains metal filings. (powder-like substance) However, Pegasis III only weighs 3.1 grams which is very light, considering it has metal filings. It is a dark blue in color.

Metal Wheel Wheel: Big Bang
Total Weight: 41.9 grams
PC Frame
â– Weight: 2.5 grams
The PC Frame, composed of Polycarbonate, is a translucent red color that bears a resemblance to the Storm Metal Wheel; as it has three wings meant to represent Pegasus' wings. It is used with the Core to change between four modes.

Metal Frame
â– Weight: 25.5 grams
The Metal Frame resembles Pegasis, as it has three slopes to represent Pegasus' wings as like the PC Frame. It also has three small square-like protrusions sprouting out. The color of the Metal Frame is silver.

Core
â– Weight: 13.7 grams
The Core is much similar to the Metal System Wheels, for it is with three curved spikes going in a right spin oriented movement. It is silver in color and with the PC Frame, can be used to change between four modes. Those four modes are: Smash Attack, Omni-Directional, Barrage Mode, and Upper Attack Mode.

Overall, Big Bang is 50 millimeters wide, as wide as the Hell Wheel and By rotating the PC Frame and the Core, Big Bang Pegasis can change between four different Modes, "Smash Attack Mode", "Omnidirectional Attack Mode", "Barrage Mode", and "Upper Attack Mode". In battle, Big Bang has strong Smash Attack properties but is still overcome by other Wheels such as Scythe and Burn

4D Performance Tip: Final Drive (F:D)
Weight: 5.8 grams
Final Drive is the first of the 4D Bottoms to be released. What is interesting about it, is that it has a mode-changing feature. It will start out like Semi Flat but when rotation becomes lower, using Centripetal Force, it will act like a Rubber Flat, with aggressive movement. It circles around the stadium very fast (Sometimes, it will crash the stadium walls so it can hit the Bey in the middle directly) It has a spring styled mechanism to switch from the plastic Semi Flat mode to the Rubber Flat mode. It is of a similar height to 145WD when the plastic Semi Flat bottom is retracted. Final Drive resembles a bulky Rubber Flat but with a small blue Semi Flat tip at the bottom. It has a whole through the bottom, and acts faster than RF.
your welcome. nice article.
Put the following combos in: Big Bang _______ 230 R2F as an attack and Gravity Persues/Basalt F:D as a anti meta combo.
Pretty good, however I think the other one is better one rivals yours.
thanks. i will in a bit
Actually MF Big Bang Pegasus TH170(220 Height) R2F is better.

And you should include overall.
Don't use any Hasbro terms.
Also mention the numberous other versions that there are starting with the White one from BB-107. Which two people voted that it was ready for beywiki? The content is not good enough. Also you have loads of description but nothing on how the parts actually perform, which is what is supposed to make up the bulk of an article!
"The PC Frame, being made of Polycarbonate, hence the "PC" Frame is a translucent red that bears a resemblance to the Storm Fusion Wheel. as it has three wings meant to represent Pegasus' wings. It is used with the Core to change between four modes."

It should say:

The PC Frame, composed of Polycarbonate, is a translucent red color that bears a resemblance to the Storm Metal Wheel; as it has three wings meant to represent Pegasus' wings. It is used with the Core to change between four modes.

Also:

"Metal Frame
The Metal Frame resembles Cyber as it has three slopes to represent Pegasus' wings just like the PC Frame. It also has three small square-like protrusions sprouting out and is silver in color. "

Should read:

Metal Frame
The Metal Frame resembles Pegasis, as it has three slopes to represent Pegasus' wings as like the PC Frame. It also has three small square-like protrusions sprouting out. The color of the Metal Frame is silver.

Next:

"Core
The Core is like a Hybrid Wheel System Fusion Wheel with three curved spikes going in a right-ward movement. It is silver in color and with the PC Frame, can be used to change between four modes. "

Should read:

Core
The Core is much similar to the Metal System Wheels, for it is with three curved spikes going in a right spin oriented movement. It is silver in color and with the PC Frame, can be used to change between four modes. Those four modes are: Smash Attack, Omni-Directional, Barrage Mode, and Upper Attack Mode.

Next:

"4D Performance Tip: Final Drive (F)
Final Drive is one of the first 4D Performance Tips to be released. What is interesting about it, is that it has a mode-changing feature. It will start out like Semi Flat but when rotation becomes lower, it will act like a Rubber Flat, with aggressive movement. It circles around the stadium very fast (Sometimes, it will crash the stadium walls so it can hit the Bey in the middle directly) It has a mechanism to switch from the plastic Semi Flat tip to the Rubber Flat tip. It is of a similar height to 145WD when the plastic Semi Flat tip is retracted. Final Drive resembles a bulky Rubber Flat but with a small blue Semi Flat tip at the bottom."

It should say:

4D Performance Tip: Final Drive (F : D]
Final Drive is the first of the 4D Bottoms to be released. What is interesting about it, is that it has a mode-changing feature. It will start out like Semi Flat but when rotation becomes lower, using Centripetal Force, it will act like a Rubber Flat, with aggressive movement. It circles around the stadium very fast (Sometimes, it will crash the stadium walls so it can hit the Bey in the middle directly) It has a spring styled mechanism to switch from the plastic Semi Flat mode to the Rubber Flat mode. It is of a similar height to 145WD when the plastic Semi Flat bottom is retracted. Final Drive resembles a bulky Rubber Flat but with a small blue Semi Flat tip at the bottom. It has a whole through the bottom, and acts faster than RF.

Hope I helped, I did most of your whole draft just there. Add tests.
Why is everyone ignoring the fact that this article sucks?! It's unprofessionally written, has way more description of the parts than how good they actually are and what description there is of how good the parts are is wrong. Big Bang does not have strong smash attack, it is mediocre and it is certainly not outclassed by Scythe and burn neither of which are attack wheels!
^ I have no idea where Sythe came from as an attack wheel, but I beg to differ on Burn >.>
I'm helping because I actually have a lot of knowledge on Big Bang, done tons'a testings before.
You know the constellation name is Pegasus and not Pegasis. sorry for being picky, but it's the truth.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_constellations
oops sorry. always getting confused pegasis or pegasus.
btw like my new smexy anubis face? FTW. this makes my day better cuz im sick Uncertain
U wrote wheel twice
(Jul. 20, 2011  3:33 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I'm helping because I actually have a lot of knowledge on Big Bang, done tons'a testings before.

That's great but you did nothing to sort out the article's failures...
well he helped. i just didnt think i needed tests because a ot of other articles didnt have any
You need them check out the Hell Kerbecs one.
Dude you din't say any combos for the part and did not say should u get or not
(Jul. 19, 2011  4:33 AM)Fury Wrote: Face: Pegasis
The Face Bolt depicts "Pegasis", one of the 88 constellations in space. Unlike the previous Pegasus Face Bolt, this features a more stylized design. The "hair" of the Pegasus is now longer and resembles a lightning bolt. The "P" and "S" letters now do not resemble letters but instead, lightning-like designs. Fire like designs now appear above those designs and Pegasus' eyes are now red with a red hue, a blue outline, and a white color on a blue Face Bolt. As with other 4D Face Bolts, they are 0.1 grams heavier than the original Face Bolts.

4D Energy Wheel: Pegasis III
Weight: 3.1 grams
Pegasis III, just like the previous Pegasis Energy Rings features two wings that are meant to resemble the wings of a Pegasus. Unlike the previous versions, the wings are much more detailed. When advertised, the Energy Ring was to be heavier and stronger since it contains metal filings. (powder-like substance) However, Pegasis III only weighs 3.1 grams which is very light, considering it has metal filings. It is a dark blue in color.

Metal Wheel Wheel: Big Bang
Total Weight: 41.9 grams
PC Frame
â– Weight: 2.5 grams

Metal Frame

Core

Overall, Big Bang is 50 millimeters wide, as wide as the Hell Wheel and By rotating the PC Frame and the Core, Big Bang Pegasis can change between four different Modes, "Smash Attack Mode", "Omnidirectional Attack Mode", "Barrage Mode", and "Upper Attack Mode". In battle, Big Bang has strong Smash Attack properties but is still overcome by other Wheels such as Scythe and Burn

1)And that's important how exactly?
2) No it doesn't have strong smash abilities... Also neither scythe or burn are attack wheels. If those wheels are able to beat Big Bang then fine but that it doesn't really outclass it.
3) What combos does it have use in?

4D Performance Tip: Final Drive (FGrin)

1) So does every attack bottom... Also it's unprofessional.
2) You haven't described how good it is at anything in any way which is the whole point of an article.
3) Any combos in which it has uses?

Overall section?

Now that i've got some time i'm gonna rip into this and bold all the bits that are wrong or unprofessional.
its a pretty good job for a big bang pegasis article... but part of the draft is on this site: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Bang_Pegasis_F%3AD like the face, clear wheel, and part of the text for the 4d bottom... just putting this out there.
you're not allowed to do that... An article is supposed to be written by you. This should be closed since you've just plagarised what someone else has done.
Wow, and you copied Beyblade Wikia ? That seems almost worse than stealing from someone else's draft here.