BB-02 Legend Midnight Bull 125 SF Attempt

(Feb. 01, 2011  4:18 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2011  4:14 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Surprised no one noticed but it's flat sharp right, HASBRO parts so it's not semi flat

hahaha... no... it's semi-flat. i indeed have it and it is INDEED a semi-flat. plus Hasbro sold dark gasher with semi-flat....

What idk I might be confused then, so hasbro has the sf ad Takara is fs? Btw it's a good article Grin
Both Hasbro and TAKARA-TOMY have both SF and FS ... What is difficult to understand in this ... Just look on the Beyblade Parts List : Midnight Bull has exactly the same parts as Bull ...
(Feb. 01, 2011  4:09 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: storm > rock > midnight

youre doing something horribly wrong.
(Feb. 01, 2011  4:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Both Hasbro and TAKARA-TOMY have both SF and FS ... What is difficult to understand in this ... Just look on the Beyblade Parts List : Midnight Bull has exactly the same parts as Bull ...

Yeah I just seen that, but I was thinking about dark gasher having different tip looks...
(Feb. 01, 2011  4:31 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2011  4:09 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: storm > rock > midnight

youre doing something horribly wrong.

idk... it might have just been me but it had better knock out rate compared to storm... =/
well, you don't know until you try..... considering that rock has a decent amount of recoil....
i was bemoaning the fact that you didnt understand greater than/less than signs and you misinterpreted my post
wow
oohhh... haha, wow. how could i not catch that... anyways, i fixed it... ok, so back on topic, Midnight bull.... does anyone wanna contribute to the metal wheel section?.... or edit my errors?
if you give me a few days and a couple of other reputable members get ahold of one im sure i can write a sufficcient metal wheel section
wasnt pre-hws bull outclassed by storm? if so, since midnight is better than storm shouldnt it be better than pre-hws bull?
thank you. and my sincerest apologies for a poorly edited version of Midnight.... i go to an art school.... haven't taken an english class since 1 and a half years ago. T.T
(Feb. 01, 2011  5:25 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: wasnt pre-hws bull outclassed by storm? if so, since midnight is better than storm shouldnt it be better than pre-hws bull?
hmmm, i highly doubt it considering that storm doesn't really have a major smash attack like how pre-hws bull and midnight bull does.... but i think we should have someone test that.... i was gonna buy pre-hws Bull from Dimsum2u but he sold out a long time ago... T.T
SF is a destabalising part?

And Bull is the heaviest energy ring (hasbro terms)

So i dont see how there is almost no competitive value?
(Feb. 16, 2011  3:08 AM)OmegaZX Wrote: SF is a destabalising part?

No, Aquario is the Heaviest in Hasbro Terms.
Bull in TT.
(Feb. 16, 2011  3:08 AM)OmegaZX Wrote: SF is a destabalising part?

if u want SF, u can always get it from better beyblades.... but SF is ONLY good with destabilizing... not even attack... if u want attack, use RF or R2f.
same applies to bull clear wheel... bull has more value considering that it comes with SD...
all other parts are useless... not to forget that Midnight is useless... if u want a better wheel, ur better off buying Quetz or Vulcan.... if anything, the pre-hws bull is better than hasbro's remake... it's heavier.
No it isn't,
Aquario by a tiny tiny bit
Then bull
well midnight bull is the same thing as starter bull
not really.... 10g weight difference....
For a 1st article attempt, this isnt half bad. befre I say anything, nice job.

now for some critiquing.

as sad before, SF is a good destabilizer

i would like to bring up a point here-this is a hasbro bey only-shouldnt tye artixle be written from a hasbro metagame POV? we as a community have established that tey are seperate metagames

then agian, all tourneys are done with TT stadiums (unless I missed a hasbro stadium become legalized while i was away) so im just rambeling then.

if the SF section was cut and pasted from the wiki, then it needs a serious update.

since you basicly wrote the midnight section yourself, and everything else was from the wiki, then you did an amazing job here.
(Feb. 19, 2011  5:02 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: not really.... 10g weight difference....

well only because of the energy ring
The Midnight Bull version of Bull is 3.32 g.
i got One yesterday Its an Amazing Blade but has its downsides
(Feb. 20, 2011  6:18 PM)BeyCenter Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2011  5:02 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: not really.... 10g weight difference....

well only because of the energy ring

umm... how can an energy ring cause a 10g difference if the energy ring weighs about 3.8g.....
(Feb. 20, 2011  6:18 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: well only because of the energy ring
Your kidding right? 10 G's on a clear wheel? I mean the heavy ones are only 4.
And Bull is a defense clear wheel. It wouldn't ultimately weigh 10 G. BTW, TT made Bull, so it wouldn't be a light weight bey because it wouldn't follow the hybrid wheel system. But Bull, and Midnight are similar, not by weight, and as you cannot tell, the Bull wheel (the un-HWS) weighs 36 Grams. While the Bull Clear Wheel weighs 3.3 Grams. And also the Midnight wheel weighs 26 grams. How does that make them the same?

Midnight Bull 125SF Total Weight: 31.8 G
Bull 125SF: 38 G

(The Parts Midnight and Bull don't even weigh more than just Bull)

So Bull weighs more. By like 7 G's.

Information Cite: Myself, this thread, BeyWiki