B171 Tempest Dragon Chasis stress marks

Hi,

I only got my B171 Tempest Dragon today and I have noticed some stress marks on the chasis? Has anyone else noticed this. the stress marks are on the blue plastic on the pointy bits which makes me think they may eventually snap off.

I am quite disappointed with this so wondering if anyone else has noticed this and whether the chasis eventually had the pointy tips broke for you. I really like the bey otherwise. But the stress marks kind of freak me out.
(Oct. 27, 2020  11:22 PM)vyfli Wrote: Hi,

I only got my B171 Tempest Dragon today and I have noticed some stress marks on the chasis? Has anyone else noticed this. the stress marks are on the blue plastic on the pointy bits which makes me think they may eventually snap off.

I am quite disappointed with this so wondering if anyone else has noticed this and whether the chasis eventually had the pointy tips broke for you. I really like the bey otherwise. But the stress marks kind of freak me out.
Stress marks are fairly common and usually don’t lead to breakage, especially on durable parts such as the chassis. Next time please try not to create multiple threads for your question.
(Oct. 27, 2020  11:30 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  11:22 PM)vyfli Wrote: Hi,

Stress marks are fairly common and usually don’t lead to breakage, especially on durable parts such as the chassis. Next time please try not to creat multiple threads for your question.

i am super sorry about this. the computer froze, i just couldn't figure a way to delete the repeat messages.
(Oct. 27, 2020  11:34 PM)vyfli Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  11:30 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Stress marks are fairly common and usually don’t lead to breakage, especially on durable parts such as the chassis. Next time please try not to creat multiple threads for your question.

i am super sorry about this. the computer froze, i just couldn't figure a way to delete the repeat messages.

Report them.