[Product]  B-75 Blaze Ragnaruk .4C.Fl

This Booster will be released on March 18th 2017 as well.
http://ameblo.jp/egnat/image-12255431764...82775.html
http://ameblo.jp/egnat/image-12255431764...82775.html (the top portion of the page only)
No new Kerbeus? Is Kerbeus seriously gonna get the Dark Bull treatment?

Thanks for the news Kai-V
(Oct. 22, 2016  2:01 PM)Jinbee Wrote: No new Kerbeus? Is Kerbeus seriously gonna get the Dark Bull treatment?

Maybe it's because that Ken isn't on the beyclub?
I know but that doesn't mean Kerbeus can't have a new upgrade. Perhaps the unknown defense booster will be it.
(Oct. 22, 2016  2:02 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2016  2:01 PM)Jinbee Wrote: No new Kerbeus? Is Kerbeus seriously gonna get the Dark Bull treatment?

Maybe it's because that Ken isn't on the beyclub?

Even so, couldn't they just make a new Wyvern to take Kerbeus' place? Seems odd they'd just throw away the whole "main beyblades of each type" thing they had with V/S/R/K.
Yeah a new Wyvern would be a good idea, and perhaps that will come later. Kerbeus normally comes alongside the other three, but not this time.

I wonder what gimmicks these will have though.
i see, the next generation will start in march, so i guess the final dual layer beyblade will come out in February.
i can't wait to see what the next generation brings.
so much hype.
don't let us down TT
Thats not possible, coz the unknown defense booster will be released in February and the new gimmick system start from March

(Oct. 22, 2016  2:05 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I know but that doesn't mean Kerbeus can't have a new upgrade. Perhaps the unknown defense booster will be it.
Be glad that Valkyrie isn't the only one getting an evolution, like in MFB Baku/Metal Masters
(Oct. 22, 2016  3:21 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: Be glad that Valkyrie isn't the only one getting an evolution, like in MFB Baku/Metal Masters

I guess that's true, man the way MFB did it was pretty stupid.
if this doesn't have a bearing driver, i'll be slightly disappointed.
wonder when get a sort of glimpse at the next generation, maybe december or January.

Well the main reason why there's no new Kerbeus is because Kensuke recently betrayed the Beigoma Academy Beyclub and decided to join the "Beasts" (Ben Azuki's beyclub)
Sorry he didnt betray anyone
it's just that he had to move to a new place with his parents and only joined the beyclub in his new school
he had to quit the club due to that but never betrayed them

(Oct. 26, 2016  4:36 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:

Well the main reason why there's no new Kerbeus is because Kensuke recently betrayed the Beigoma Academy Beyclub and decided to join the "Beasts" (Ben Azuki's beyclub)
Poor, forgotten Strong Green Kerbeus. Your day in the sun was short, but formidable.
if it doesnt get released in a Booster or Random Booster
maybe it will be in the Random Layer

(Oct. 26, 2016  6:00 AM)cadney Wrote: Poor, forgotten Strong Green Kerbeus. Your day in the sun was short, but formidable.
We still have quite a bit of time before March so one can hope that Kerbeus will get an announcement.
This is called Blaze Ragnaruk.
(Oct. 26, 2016  6:06 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: if it doesnt get released in a Booster or Random Booster
maybe it will be in the Random Layer

(Oct. 26, 2016  6:00 AM)cadney Wrote: Poor, forgotten Strong Green Kerbeus. Your day in the sun was short, but formidable.
Even I think this That Kerbeus Maybe released in Through Some Random Layer Or Who Knows Random Booster ?

Also For the Blaze Ragnaruk, I am really kinda interested to see its Design The fact that Rising Ragnaruk The Design Looked like Somewhat from Jiraya MS if I remember correctly ,no ? If they Really design this One A way Different that would be really Good to see hah !

Thanks For the news Kai !
Curious as to how the new system will work, and if they will keep using teeth. I guess March makes sense for this release, and then a new anime season in April.
Here's hoping to the return of B: D, hopefully with more tight manufacturing tolerances
The evolution of Rising Ragnaruk, with a multi-layer Layer with two main flame sections and two claw-like sections. The Disc has two rounded wings on each side and definitely appears to have a sliding gimmick, so if it ever touches an opponent, it might be able to absorb some shock. Its Driver has wings like DF145 in Metal Fight Beyblade and it could be free-spinning. The tip is basically like Survive's.

[Image: BlazeRagnaruk_1_BeybladeBurst.jpg] [Image: BlazeRagnaruk_2_BeybladeBurst.jpg] [Image: BlazeRagnaruk_3_BeybladeBurst.jpg]
Woah!!! The driver though... seems like just Survive... just a bit more flashy.

Thanks for the pics Kai-V!!
Woah! What a crazy design!!! Loved it!
Thanks for the pictures Kai-V!
Woah. LS and BR look pretty cool. I'm surprised it took them this long to make a DF145 driver lol.
WOAH! This is really cool! Kind of a bummer seeing Ragnaruk evolve into a more stereotypical stamina type, wings and all. Oh well, who knows, maybe it'll be good?