B-29 Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel Entry Package

(Nov. 16, 2015  3:29 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Wow, another disappointment.

Maybe, or a set of misaligned expectations? We knew from the start that this was a cheaper set than even the typical Light Launcher starters, and that it was missing some features of the Light Launcher. We can't really blame Takara-Tomy for not meeting our kinda-unjustified expectations.

I do wonder if the Winder is cross-compatible with the Light Launcher, though.
Least now I know I won't have to spend any money on that
Wow, that hurts, I just ordered 3 of these and a Spriggan one the other day. Lol. Here's hoping that the inside of it looks alot better than the outside
I may end up getting another Spriggan just to have this possibly (most likely) awful or mediocre launcher. Then again, I could order a ton of RB1..
(Nov. 16, 2015  4:39 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Wow, that hurts, I just ordered 3 of these and a Spriggan one the other day. Lol. Here's hoping that the inside of it looks alot better than the outside

wow, sorry man.... but LOL!
Yeah that's what I get for trying to get ahead of the game, lol. Should have waited for more information. Oh well, they were cheap and I need Valkyries anyway
I got the B-29 & B-30
and I got really surprised when I opened the box to check the content of the box
especially after that I took 1 B-30 in my hand
I directly thought wow
the launcher and winder are realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly small
the launcher is almost the same size as my thumb.
so this proto launcher was made for kids around 3yo, coz they probably got some complain from parent saying that their 3yo kids couldnt correctly use the light launcher or Bey Launcher.

later I will put some pictures of it, after that I am back from the Post Office
That's tiny. Well I guess it's a good gift for little children.
Hahah, the smallest they could make them considering the size of the gear, it seems. I doubt any of us can hold that, even those around twelve years old. It is clearly incompatible with both the BeyLogger and the Launcher Grip too. I do not even know why there are slits to see the internal mechanism near where you put your two fingers ...

OkinawamTS, can you see if a regular Winder at least fits in it ? And/or measure how much smaller this winder is compared to it.
I was gonna buy one today, but decided against it. But now I want one again, so I'm going out tomorrow to get one. Gonna do an unboxing
(Dec. 04, 2015  3:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hahah, the smallest they could make them considering the size of the gear, it seems. I doubt any of us can hold that, even those around twelve years old. It is clearly incompatible with both the BeyLogger and the Launcher Grip too. I do not even know why there are slits to see the internal mechanism near where you put your two fingers ...

OkinawamTS, can you see if a regular Winder at least fits in it ? And/or measure how much smaller this winder is compared to it.

this picture clearly shows how smaller the new winder is
[Image: CIMG1989.JPG]

and no, the regular winder can't fit in that Baby Launcher
Hm, is that small ripcord compatible with MFB's LL2?
I'm definitely getting this.
(Dec. 05, 2015  3:34 AM)Kei Wrote: I can't post a picture right now, but I just picked one of these and noticed that the nub (or whatever you call it) on the inside of the prongs is larger than the one on the regular Lught Launcher.

Interesting.

So you seems like you have this? How are the Valkyrie teeth, @[Kei]?
Awesome!

Has it been confirmed that there's no changes to the teeth, though?
(Dec. 04, 2015  10:52 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: here are the pictures
[Image: 20151204_781454.JPG]
[Image: 20151204_2cafdf.JPG]
[Image: 20151204_198b91.JPG]
[Image: 20151204_2fbb53.JPG]
[Image: 20151204_638713.JPG]

"Valkyrie Wing Accel: Economy version"

On another note, I like that proto launcher. It reminds me of the old Bakuten Shoot! launchers.
Here's the prongs of the Proto Launcher:

[Image: SaNj1Gi.jpg]
Kei can you take a picture of a normal light launcher too? I want to see how the prongs compare.
They actually updated the Light Launcher in the Custom Set to that design, too. However ... I hate it. My Beyblades get stuck to it all the time.

[Image: CUj5lAKU8AAuIfk.jpg:large]
(Dec. 05, 2015  7:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: They actually updated the Light Launcher in the Custom Set to that design, too. However ... I hate it. My Beyblades get stuck to it all the time.

[Image: CUj5lAKU8AAuIfk.jpg:large]

Yeah, this has been a major issue for me.
Specifically it usually happens with Wyvern.
I wonder what they're doing at Takara-Tomy ...

If nothing else, I am impressed at how tiny the Proto Launcher is. haha
Haha, that is one comically small launcher. I know they were going for an economy approach for this, but personally I think it'll be unusable for me, it just looks too small for me to have a firm grip and get a good launch (not to mention the shorter winder basically guarantees a weak launch to begin with). I'm sure some small children will get some use out of it, though. And hey, at least I can get the red Spriggan for cheap now.

@dracielleone I thought they looked like the plastic launchers too, haha. Looking back I'm surprised how tiny they actually were.