B-29 Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel Entry Package

(Dec. 05, 2015  7:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I wonder what they're doing at Takara-Tomy ...

Takora Tomy HQ be like:

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

And out comes the Proto Launcher!
I think the Proto Launcher is actually really cool, better than not getting any launcher at all and looks like it could be better for younger kids.
is it a little bit more powerful than the standard light launcher? because of the free spin at the end it should give more power

not my vid btw duh
I haven't used the Proto Launcher that much, but didn't experience any of the issues Brad described when I was playing around with it before a tournament the other day.

With the shorter winder the prongs obviously have less full revolutions than the Light Launcher (2 or 3 less I think depending on which winder you are using with the Light Launcher), but it doesn't feel completely under-powered. It's not competitive, but it isn't terrible (like the Wind-and-Shoot Launcher that Hasbro released when Metal Fusion came out lol). It's a nice little launcher; I think it was smart of them to release this, especially for kids.
(Apr. 17, 2020  1:45 PM)renidage Wrote:

No, please don't necropost a 5 year old thread for a Burst single layer release. Just put it in Beyblade Videos if you want, but leave this thread alone.