B-179

(Sep. 23, 2020  3:15 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Thats your opinion but come one there were some good beys for example the best gt bey lord spriggan, bigbang genesis, master diabolos, and zwei longinus

ik, my fav bey of all time is zwei

If Gt really was the worst season Im pretty sure sparking wouldnt have happen but I agree though that it did have alot of beys that suck and kind wish it got evolution most for valkyrie because they always burst alot. At least Choz did a better job. I kinda wanted a new xcalibur, chronos and possibly kerbeus
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:15 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ik, my fav bey of all time is zwei

If Gt really was the worst season Im pretty sure sparking wouldnt have happen but I agree though that it did have alot of beys that suck and kind wish it got evolution most for valkyrie because they always burst alot. At least Choz did a better job. I kinda wanted a new xcalibur, chronos and possibly kerbeus

gt was trash. the only reason that system was made is that it was nostalgic to the mfb gen, and it wasn't good, it was hands down the cheesiest season w/the cheesiest looking beys, the most generic, overused, and boring plot, the absolute worst and most annoying English dub in the known and unknown universe, the worst beys ever, the worst, most gimmicky, and annoying new system ever(for Cho-z it was the 3 cho-z beys, 4 gt, the three infinite lock beys/electric driver beys), and the only 5 beys since god to have one gimmick(ace/rock/grand dragon and venom/erase diabolos). that is a lot of flaws.

Edit: this is my opinion.
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:28 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If Gt really was the worst season Im pretty sure sparking wouldnt have happen but I agree though that it did have alot of beys that suck and kind wish it got evolution most for valkyrie because they always burst alot. At least Choz did a better job. I kinda wanted a new xcalibur, chronos and possibly kerbeus

gt was trash. the only reason that system was made is that it was nostalgic to the mfb gen, and it wasn't good, it was hands down the cheesiest season w/the cheesiest looking beys, the most generic, overused, and boring plot, the absolute worst and most annoying English dub in the known and unknown universe, the worst beys ever, the worst, most gimmicky, and annoying new system ever(for Cho-z it was the 3 cho-z beys, 4 gt, the three infinite lock beys/electric driver beys), and the only 5 beys since god to have one gimmick(ace/rock/grand dragon and venom/erase diabolos). that is a lot of flaws.

Probally, but also on the upside the competetive combo came in to play
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:28 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: gt was trash. the only reason that system was made is that it was nostalgic to the mfb gen, and it wasn't good, it was hands down the cheesiest season w/the cheesiest looking beys, the most generic, overused, and boring plot, the absolute worst and most annoying English dub in the known and unknown universe, the worst beys ever, the worst, most gimmicky, and annoying new system ever(for Cho-z it was the 3 cho-z beys, 4 gt, the three infinite lock beys/electric driver beys), and the only 5 beys since god to have one gimmick(ace/rock/grand dragon and venom/erase diabolos). that is a lot of flaws.

Probally, but also on the upside the competetive combo came in to play

fair
(Sep. 21, 2020  3:23 AM)Anime2012Mii Wrote: We don’t know if it’s a starter or a booster. It will be released in March 2021.

We don't even know if it will be a beyblade or a launcher or a stadium or b-51 or what ever b-52 to b-56 is considered.

We don't even know if beyblades burst will even still be out.
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:28 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If Gt really was the worst season Im pretty sure sparking wouldnt have happen but I agree though that it did have alot of beys that suck and kind wish it got evolution most for valkyrie because they always burst alot. At least Choz did a better job. I kinda wanted a new xcalibur, chronos and possibly kerbeus

so GT was trash but also your fav bey ever is Zwei?