B-164 Random Booster Vol. 20 Curse Satan.Hr.Un 1D

(Apr. 11, 2020  1:52 AM)Dasmind Wrote: They us the chip of Curse Ragnaruk with thering and chassis of Glide Hyperion to make Ranjiro's Glide Ragnaruk

The Ring of Glide Hyperion, you mean.
[Image: EVTAS5zUMAE1frW?format=jpg&name=medium]

Thank you for sharing the link, Dasmind!

So this picture confirms that Curse Satan's Driver does have a free-spinning component, judging by how the blue arrows show all the parts that are free-spinning including the Un Driver. This looks really cool and I look forward to seeing it in action.

EDIT: https://mobile.twitter.com/8ol3yF8XzIJit...2287607808

According to this tweet, the Un Driver stands for Universe. I was honestly expecting Under, just because of how the Driver can tilt down and perform a counterattack from underneath in the anime but then I realised that there is already a Frame called Under haha. Universe is a bit of a strange name.
(Apr. 11, 2020  9:03 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: [Image: EVTAS5zUMAE1frW?format=jpg&name=medium]

So this picture confirms that Curse Satan's Driver does have a free-spinning component, judging by how the blue arrows show all the parts that are free-spinning including the Un Driver. This looks really cool and I look forward to seeing it in action.
Seems like the Un driver is the definition of LAD but who knows
[Image: Random-booster-vol-20.png]
I decided to remove the annoying transparent watermarks, this one only has my 1 logo that i post on all of my posts.
(Apr. 11, 2020  9:11 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2020  9:03 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: [Image: EVTAS5zUMAE1frW?format=jpg&name=medium]

Seems like the Un driver is the definition of LAD but who knows

I guess this is advanced Yard? or the TT version of Yard-S. It could rival Atomic since while same spin may not be as good, the opposite spin should be better.
I have fears that Universe may be like a stationary F230GCF.

Also Universe sounds like a driver intended for Wyvern , as does its gimmick. potentially they thought about bringing back Wyvern but scrapped it?
(Apr. 11, 2020  1:44 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2020  9:11 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Seems like the Un driver is the definition of LAD but who knows

I guess this is advanced Yard? or the TT version of Yard-S. It could rival Atomic since while same spin may not be as good, the opposite spin should be better.
Maybe this could be the potential META game killer
(Apr. 11, 2020  3:10 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2020  1:44 PM)Armor Wrote: I guess this is advanced Yard? or the TT version of Yard-S. It could rival Atomic since while same spin may not be as good, the opposite spin should be better.
Maybe this could be the potential META game killer

How? I don't see the LAD being enough to beat Bearing or Xt+, and I don't think it has enough KO resistance to stop attack combos.
(Apr. 11, 2020  3:16 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2020  3:10 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Maybe this could be the potential META game killer

How? I don't see the LAD being enough to beat Bearing or Xt+, and I don't think it has enough KO resistance to stop attack combos.

Same spin LAD. If this is able to do better in same spin than Atomic, it could change the metagame.
Both the disc AND the driver is very Wyvern.

Ugh. I don't think Wyvern is getting an upgrade. We should pray that Random Layer collections aren't finished.
(Apr. 11, 2020  3:34 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2020  3:16 PM)Armor Wrote: How? I don't see the LAD being enough to beat Bearing or Xt+, and I don't think it has enough KO resistance to stop attack combos.

Same spin LAD. If this is able to do better in same spin than Atomic, it could change the metagame.

Being a simple ball tip, I don't think it'll outspin Atomic...
(Apr. 11, 2020  3:38 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2020  3:34 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Same spin LAD. If this is able to do better in same spin than Atomic, it could change the metagame.

Being a simple ball tip, I don't think it'll outspin Atomic...

I mean, it has a free spinning ring, so it could outspin atomic.
By the arrows it looks like it has a large free spinning ball along with the ED145/Cycle like free spinning ring.
Does anyone know the exact date this random booster is out?
(Apr. 11, 2020  6:15 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: Does anyone know the exact date this random booster is out?

April 25th in Japan’s timezone.
(Apr. 11, 2020  4:58 PM)MWF Wrote: By the arrows it looks like it has a large free spinning ball along with the ED145/Cycle like free spinning ring.

I still swear it looks like the ring and ball are connected from the earlier side view. I think it's all too likely that they spin together.

Not gonna be as good as Atomic though. The power of Orbit, Atomic, and Yard is in the balls ability to roll in any direction freely. This doesn't look like it can do that.
The image is a little cropped, but you can see an arrow by the tip of the Driver, implying that part is free spinning too? I have no idea to what degree it may be free-spinning, since the clear view of it we can see in the anime shows the ball as one huge hemisphere with no visible breaks except for where the ring starts, but I suppose it could be on a shaft like Gyro or Keep?
(Apr. 11, 2020  10:24 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: The image is a little cropped, but you can see an arrow by the tip of the Driver, implying that part is free spinning too? I have no idea to what degree it may be free-spinning, since the clear view of it we can see in the anime shows the ball as one huge hemisphere with no visible breaks except for where the ring starts, but I suppose it could be on a shaft like Gyro or Keep?

Either way, I think it's fair to say this is not going to be equal to Atomic in same spin.
do we know the parts for the other beys in the booster yet?
(Apr. 12, 2020  1:54 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2020  10:24 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: The image is a little cropped, but you can see an arrow by the tip of the Driver, implying that part is free spinning too? I have no idea to what degree it may be free-spinning, since the clear view of it we can see in the anime shows the ball as one huge hemisphere with no visible breaks except for where the ring starts, but I suppose it could be on a shaft like Gyro or Keep?

Either way, I think it's fair to say this is not going to be equal to Atomic in same spin.

Oh definitely, haha. I don't think any of Curse Satan's new parts show any real promise, but at least it looks nice. I love Curse's five-sided design, and even if Universe is dumb, its huge ball tip definitely looks impressive if you ignore how impractical it would be. I kinda wish they swapped the colors of the parts so the colors matched Kreis Satan's color placement more closely, like maybe changing 1D to have the old lavender Glaive color and making Universe black, but lavender Universe is fine, and the green on 1D makes Sisco's outfit colors seem less egregiously mismatched with his Bey, so I can live with it.
(Apr. 12, 2020  2:29 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2020  1:54 AM)Armor Wrote: Either way, I think it's fair to say this is not going to be equal to Atomic in same spin.

Oh definitely, haha. I don't think any of Curse Satan's new parts show any real promise, but at least it looks nice.

I mean, 1D if anything would probably be useful, as it will likely have better teeth than 1S.
(Apr. 11, 2020  3:34 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2020  3:16 PM)Armor Wrote: How? I don't see the LAD being enough to beat Bearing or Xt+, and I don't think it has enough KO resistance to stop attack combos.

Quite drastically too
(Apr. 12, 2020  2:27 AM)Elreed Wrote: do we know the parts for the other beys in the booster yet?

We don't know yet because the person that took the picture hasn't released any other pictures yet, but we will know within the next 3 or 4 days.