B-150 Booster Union Achilles.Cn.Xt+ Retsu

(Sep. 12, 2019  10:59 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  10:56 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: So the whole point of Convert looks like... the ability to rotate one side so it's lopsided instead of balanced. Well that's underwhelming.

Still looks amazing even despite that. One meh part out of a full bey of interesting or known good parts is still good.

Hello Alter Chronos, how are you doing?

Alter Chronos quit being a layer and decided to become a disk instead.

Does this mean Achilles is gonna walk the tightrope?

As expected Convert is basically the "Wing" metal wheel from MFB 4D. This Achilles looks really cool though, totally sold on it.

The fully red Xt' is such a visual treat.

EDIT: I stand corrected, Convert is actually like the Alter Chronos layer.
Looks like Achilles can utilise it’s wobbliness to continue to create powerful random attacks.

Convert is also used by lifting the plastic frame and turning it around.

As a plus, Xt’ does Not exist yet. This is Xt+, perhaps you were trying to type the + key?
(Sep. 15, 2019  12:19 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

As expected Convert is basically the "Wing" metal wheel from MFB 4D. This Achilles looks really cool though, totally sold on it.

What?! Where did the comparison to the Wing Wheel come from? It works nothing like Wing as it changes the length of the three contact points depending on which position the Core is. Chronos has been the comparison ever since the leak of the Disc.
(Sep. 15, 2019  12:20 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: Looks like Achilles can utilise it’s wobbliness to continue to create powerful random attacks.

Convert is also used by lifting the plastic frame and turning it around.

As a plus, Xt’ does Not exist yet. This is Xt+, perhaps you were trying to type the + key?

Random attacks won't do squat if it doesn't hit, but thanks to the Driver it will have a considerable amount of stamina

So Convert is basically like Alter Chronos, and I'd assume you only have two options for the modes of it based on the engraved ? It doesn't look like it has good LAD either (kinda like Drake)

Xt' will be most problematic, but highly welcome ofc. Xt+ is probably what he's trying to say
(Sep. 15, 2019  12:39 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Xt' will be most problematic, but highly welcome ofc.

I for one would not be welcoming to Xtend' whatsoever. We really don't need a Stamina powerhouse like that with a spring lock that strong.
(Sep. 15, 2019  12:31 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2019  12:19 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

What?! Where did the comparison to the Wing Wheel come from? It works nothing like Wing as it changes the length of the three contact points depending on which position the Core is. Chronos has been the comparison ever since the leak of the Disc.

Calm down... you don't need to be so aggressive. I made a simple mistake based on the arrow aesthetics and thinking "Wing" had partial weight distribution change, and I thought Convert's gimmick was both weight distribution change and contact point length change, like if it was unbalanced, it would have one side reach out more. Obviously now I know it's not the latter.
(Sep. 15, 2019  8:29 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2019  12:31 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: What?! Where did the comparison to the Wing Wheel come from? It works nothing like Wing as it changes the length of the three contact points depending on which position the Core is. Chronos has been the comparison ever since the leak of the Disc.

Calm down... you don't need to be so aggressive. I made a simple mistake based on the arrow aesthetics and thinking "Wing" had partial weight distribution change, and I thought Convert's gimmick was both weight distribution change and contact point length change, like if it was unbalanced, it would have one side reach out more. Obviously now I know it's not the latter.

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound aggressive. I was just confused because nobody mentioned the Wing wheel when the Disc pic was leaked.
(Sep. 15, 2019  8:40 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Sorry, I didn't mean to sound aggressive. I was just confused because nobody mentioned the Wing wheel when the Disc pic was leaked.

I think I have said that somewhere, but the first pic leak we ever got was a top-ish view of the disk, where I thought the metal arrow on the disk was attached to the core disk and not the yellow plastic, and seeing a slot on the other side of the yellow plastic made me think of Wing. Admittedly I should've checked the corocoro magazine images first and also not skim through the disk portion of the video, so that mistake was definitely on me not checking info or new leaks of the disk properly.
(Sep. 15, 2019  8:45 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2019  8:40 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Sorry, I didn't mean to sound aggressive. I was just confused because nobody mentioned the Wing wheel when the Disc pic was leaked.

I think I have said that somewhere, but the first pic leak we ever got was a top-ish view of the disk, where I thought the metal arrow on the disk was attached to the core disk and not the yellow plastic, and seeing a slot on the other side of the yellow plastic made me think of Wing. Admittedly I should've checked the corocoro magazine images first and also not skim through the disk portion of the video, so that mistake was definitely on me not checking info or new leaks of the disk properly.

I don't think anyone thought the metal arrow was attached to the plastic from the leak. Me included.
How good do you guys think the teeth will be I am a huge Achilles fan and has only 1 Takara Tomy bey Cho-z Achilles so someone please give me info cause I need to know if it is worth it
(Sep. 17, 2019  9:59 AM)DestinyTitan Wrote: How good do you guys think the teeth will be I am a huge Achilles fan and has only 1 Takara Tomy  bey Cho-z Achilles so someone please give me info cause I need to know if it is worth it

I don't think we know
(Sep. 17, 2019  10:22 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  9:59 AM)DestinyTitan Wrote: How good do you guys think the teeth will be I am a huge Achilles fan and has only 1 Takara Tomy  bey Cho-z Achilles so someone please give me info cause I need to know if it is worth it

I don't think we know

Takara Tomy's official description makes me believe that it has 4 teeth alternating in size (Big, Medium, Big, Medium).
I’m excited for this. My cousin and I are splitting the bey. He gets the driver, I get the layer.
(Sep. 18, 2019  6:27 AM)Roh’bel Wrote: I’m excited for this. My cousin and I are splitting the bey. He gets the driver, I get the layer.

Who's paying for they bey? It's kinda werid if your cousin pays for it and you ask to split it lol
(Sep. 18, 2019  12:37 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  6:27 AM)Roh’bel Wrote: I’m excited for this. My cousin and I are splitting the bey. He gets the driver, I get the layer.

Who's paying for they bey? It's kinda werid if your cousin pays for it and you ask to split it lol

I’m paying for it. I don’t need the driver, he does. I’ve given him like $50 bucks in parts and a stadium. Chill out, guy.
(Sep. 17, 2019  11:40 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  10:22 AM)g2_ Wrote: I don't think we know

Takara Tomy's official description makes me believe that it has 4 teeth alternating in size (Big, Medium, Big, Medium).

so good teeth I don't know much about TT but I am a good Hasbro man
(Sep. 19, 2019  11:03 AM)DestinyTitan Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  11:40 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Takara Tomy's official description makes me believe that it has 4 teeth alternating in size (Big, Medium, Big, Medium).

so good teeth I don't know much about TT but I am a good Hasbro man

I'd say they're around the same level as Joker's teeth, which are decent.
The Convert Disk looks like it'll be a solid option for Bearing and Hold' combos.
Union Achilles is the same weight as Zwei Longinus? Hype.
Anyone see an advantage to having the armor off? I don't see the point of that gimmick.
(Sep. 19, 2019  10:35 PM)Crumok Wrote: Anyone see an advantage to having the armor off? I don't see the point of that gimmick.

It might increase the size of the gaps between contact points at a cost of some weight. I honestly think this gimmick is just so Aiga can go easy on his opponents for the first round and defeat them with ease with Power Mode.

I wonder what the abbreviation for Achilles is, since Ashura is A and beybladevcrv.com says that it's ∀. U∀.Cn.Xt+ 烈 just doesn't seem right to me.
Dang, if it weighs that much there must be metal inside the swords. This may just be as good as Zwei except better for right spin attack. I think the video confirms that there is metal on the inside of the swords for the Union base.