[Product]  B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl

(May. 27, 2019  3:39 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(May. 27, 2019  1:31 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: The teeth look tall, but it does seem to be only molded in the center (notice how it aligns to the middle notches on the outside that fit onto the Base), as no mechanism is visible on the Chip for it to be like Sr and czS' gimmick. Diaboros Chip might be a "1-size-fits-all" kind of part.

I still hope this isn't the case, since this might be more prone to breakage and Bursts than it's current GT releases. But the lack of other mechanisms on the Chip indicate that it fits both spin directions precisely because it is only protruding two groups of teeth in the center of the two arcs of the Bases. But, the spin change of the Chip may be a simple nudge to either left or right (depending on the Base), and we just didn't see a simpler mechanism that will help it wiggle to one side or the other to fit either of the Bases in the video.
If that’s so, why merge the chip and the weight? Would it not be simpler to separate them like normal?

It might be an attempt to curb the power creep (?) among GT releases. If the Weight and Diaboros Chip were separate, you can use Ten on it or Gen, and it will probably be too unfair. That or they just wanted to change things up like they did with nL or Sr (unable to change God Chips, already metal). With that in mind, I wonder how the ruling will be this time for Base changes (if still considered as mode Change, or has to be actual separate entry in a 3-on-3 deck) like Drum did with Dragon on either Ace/Gran vs Wizard Fafnir

Can't wait for July to come and release this already...
I hope this beys launcher will be better than in the spriggan requiem launcher: mine launches really slowly
(May. 27, 2019  4:16 AM)ElectroBladers Wrote: I hope this beys launcher will be better than in the spriggan requiem launcher: mine launches really slowly

They might just recolor the released Dragon Launcher of Drum to match Venom and Erase color scheme.
(May. 27, 2019  3:39 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(May. 27, 2019  1:31 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: The teeth look tall, but it does seem to be only molded in the center (notice how it aligns to the middle notches on the outside that fit onto the Base), as no mechanism is visible on the Chip for it to be like Sr and czS' gimmick. Diaboros Chip might be a "1-size-fits-all" kind of part.

I still hope this isn't the case, since this might be more prone to breakage and Bursts than it's current GT releases. But the lack of other mechanisms on the Chip indicate that it fits both spin directions precisely because it is only protruding two groups of teeth in the center of the two arcs of the Bases. But, the spin change of the Chip may be a simple nudge to either left or right (depending on the Base), and we just didn't see a simpler mechanism that will help it wiggle to one side or the other to fit either of the Bases in the video.
If that’s so, why merge the chip and the weight? Would it not be simpler to separate them like normal?

So that its initials wouldn't be confused with Dragon's. An example would be SD.Bl.Pw and SD.Bl.Pw(Retsu). Diaboros wouldn't have the weight at the end since it is a fused weight and chip.
(May. 27, 2019  5:17 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: So that its initials wouldn't be confused with Dragon's. An example would be SD.Bl.Pw and SD.Bl.Pw(Retsu). Diaboros wouldn't have the weight at the end since it is a fused weight and chip.

Really doubt this is the case - the Diaboros chip would be named Db instead of D anyway. Slash Diaboros would be SDb, which is distinguishable from Slash Dragon (SD).
Wasn't there already discussion about the name of the Diaboros chip and how it will probably be symbolized by Δ ?
(May. 27, 2019  8:43 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote: Wasn't there already discussion about the name of the Diaboros chip and how it will probably be symbolized by Δ ?

That was a theory, and they would use the lowercase delta if they do plan on using it for a Bey as it more looks like a "d".
(May. 11, 2019  8:16 AM)darksidemoon Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  8:01 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Ahh of course the chip was altered while there are two different spin bases, of course but what is a Diaboros ?

A undead Dragon, often portrait as a skeleton  dragon.

I new Delta's was the mid season boss but I'm bit disappointed he owns a dragon motif bey. I've been enjoying GT so far but 3 dragon based releases (dragon, Fafnir and this one) out of 7 (in July we will have 7 beys including this one) it's not a sign of originality. The one thing I've always liked about burst was that creators made the effort to pull out unconventional legendary creatures for their bey beasts

well... we are also getting Longinus... 4 dragon beys
(May. 27, 2019  9:58 PM)Johnkb27 Wrote: well... we are also getting Longinus... 4 dragon beys

And Bahamut as well... This season could have been named Beyblade Burst Dragons at this point
(May. 28, 2019  11:34 AM)ElectroBladers Wrote: is the ace dragon launcher good?

It’s pretty good but it wears down quickly like all the other Winders.
(May. 28, 2019  11:35 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 28, 2019  11:34 AM)ElectroBladers Wrote: is the ace dragon launcher good?

It’s pretty good but it wears down quickly like all the other Winders.

just what I expected
cmon tt
(May. 27, 2019  10:12 PM)darksidemoon Wrote:
(May. 27, 2019  9:58 PM)Johnkb27 Wrote: well... we are also getting Longinus... 4 dragon beys

And Bahamut as well... This season could have been named Beyblade Burst Dragons at this point

Diaboros isn't exactly a dragon is it? BTW I would be happy if it was called beyblade burst dragons.
(May. 13, 2019  2:33 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: Am i not seeing a layer weight here unless its that rubber one iv heard about i am not seeing it.

And the GT chip just looks like a reversed dragon but overall i hope the chip is duel spin but there probably gonna give this a new disk and or frame and probably some trash mode change driver.
Edit: i see the layer weight now and it looks so small

(May. 28, 2019  3:33 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(May. 27, 2019  10:12 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: And Bahamut as well... This season could have been named Beyblade Burst Dragons at this point

Diaboros isn't exactly a dragon is it? BTW I would be happy if it was called beyblade burst dragons.
Diaboros is a Undead Dragon  or A Evil Dragon
(May. 27, 2019  9:20 AM)KingSpin Wrote:
(May. 27, 2019  5:17 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: So that its initials wouldn't be confused with Dragon's. An example would be SD.Bl.Pw and SD.Bl.Pw(Retsu). Diaboros wouldn't have the weight at the end since it is a fused weight and chip.

Really doubt this is the case - the Diaboros chip would be named Db instead of D anyway. Slash Diaboros would be SDb, which is distinguishable from Slash Dragon (SD).

You're missing the point: it's easier to distinguish Dragon and Diaboros because even though they're both D, one of them has a layer weight fused IN (Diaboros) and the other required one. So, for example, Venom Diaboros Sting Power would be VD.St.Pw and Venom Dragon would be VD.St.Pw(Retsu)
One requires a weight, the other IS the weight. Easier to distinguish withOUT making the name scheme more complicated and long
(May. 29, 2019  2:35 AM)MagixG Wrote: You're missing the point: it's easier to distinguish Dragon and Diaboros because even though they're both D, one of them has a layer weight fused IN (Diaboros) and the other required one. So, for example, Venom Diaboros Sting Power would be VD.St.Pw and Venom Dragon would be VD.St.Pw(Retsu)
One requires a weight, the other IS the weight. Easier to distinguish withOUT making the name scheme more complicated and long

Disagree. They will not use the same initial for both chips regardless of whether there will be an additional suffix at the end of the combo to denote the layer weight.

No point debating over this, only time will tell when they actually release the naming convention.
Does anyone know how I can pre order this Bey. I live in Texas USA is there an online source.
(May. 30, 2019  12:25 AM)HalfOrcSteve Wrote: Does anyone know how I can pre order this Bey. I live in Texas USA is there an online source.

You can’t, at least through conventional methods, as it’s releasing in July. Preorders usually aren’t available this quickly, but I could be wrong.
(May. 29, 2019  3:22 AM)KingSpin Wrote:
(May. 29, 2019  2:35 AM)MagixG Wrote: You're missing the point: it's easier to distinguish Dragon and Diaboros because even though they're both D, one of them has a layer weight fused IN (Diaboros) and the other required one. So, for example, Venom Diaboros Sting Power would be VD.St.Pw and Venom Dragon would be VD.St.Pw(Retsu)

Disagree. They will not use the same initial for both chips regardless of whether there will be an additional suffix at the end of the combo to denote the layer weight.

No point debating over this, only time will tell when they actually release the naming convention.

They can use the same initial for both chips because of the weight. That's what makes them distinguishable from each other. The only way that wouldn't be the case is if you used Dragon without a layer weight like a lunatic
(May. 30, 2019  5:35 PM)MagixG Wrote: They can use the same initial for both chips because of the weight. That's what makes them distinguishable from each other. The only way that wouldn't be the case is if you used Dragon without a layer weight like a lunatic
which is possible. why so intense people. just wait for the release.
(May. 30, 2019  7:56 PM)Garvin prime Wrote:
(May. 30, 2019  5:35 PM)MagixG Wrote: They can use the same initial for both chips because of the weight. That's what makes them distinguishable from each other. The only way that wouldn't be the case is if you used Dragon without a layer weight like a lunatic
which is possible. why so intense people. just wait for the release.

"Which is possible"
Well yes, but actually no. It's illegal to use a beyblade without all parts. A couple examples would be Xt without a chip, or a god layer without a God chip
(May. 30, 2019  8:59 PM)K1D Wrote: "Which is possible"
Well yes, but actually no. It's illegal to use a beyblade without all parts. A couple examples would be Xt without a chip, or a god layer without a God chip

not the point buddy. just saying i don't care if they repeat the letter or not, the abbreviations are used only in the threads anyway, and people call them by their full names most of the time. the 'point' is this argument has gone long enough and doesn't contribute to the thread anymore, since it is based on speculation at this point. no need going any further with it. also for all its worth, takara mall lists it as VD without a layer weight ( and i know this goes a 180 with my original post )
I think that since Diaboros is very similar to Dragon, it could have pieces similar to those of Ace Dragon.
(May. 30, 2019  11:07 PM)Delta_Sprycel Wrote: I think that since Diaboros is very similar to Dragon, it could have pieces similar to those of Ace Dragon.

That speculation might have already been answered by the posted picture leaks in the previous pages of this thread. But having only 2 Bases might be to hype Diaboros release up since it will have both left and right spin like the Spriggan line since God. I'll lose it if this release also have gold version (1/72 chance pull like recent ones such as Judgment Joker, I believe)
(May. 31, 2019  4:07 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: That speculation might have already been answered by the posted picture leaks in the previous pages of this thread. But having only 2 Bases might be to hype Diaboros release up since it will have both left and right spin like the Spriggan line since God. I'll lose it if this release also have gold version (1/72 chance pull like recent ones such as Judgment Joker, I believe)
Why will you get angry for the mere existence of a more aesthetically pleasing (maybe not xD) layer? Will you still be angry if you get it in first try? Or, are you angry about the fact that TT keeps doing these gold versions and thereby kinda removing the value of these 'gold' layers?