B-12 Starter Deathscyther Oval Accel

I'm willing to bet this will be the Evil/Forbidden/Ultimate/Big Bad Bey in the anime. Just look at it.... I definitely want it though, Oval seems like a very promising piece.
I love how you can see the skeleton-creature inside the detail of the Layer's plastic (unless that's just a sticker with no additional detailing- still cool, though).
Yeah. I did tests with a simulated Deathsizer (gladiator begirados ( crystal up) m145 f. It is INSANE, if you would like to experiment with it at home (ps: the weight is only 35 grams (less than ragnaruk, same as kerebrus), and should probably weigh the same when officially released)
(Jul. 28, 2015  3:29 PM)Ṧɨⱺn̼̊ Wrote: Yeah. I did tests with a simulated Deathsizer (gladiator begirados ( crystal up) m145 f. It is INSANE, if you would like to experiment with it at home (ps: the weight is only 35 grams (less than ragnaruk, same as kerebrus), and should probably weigh the same when officially released)

Gladiator, Begirados and M145 are no way to simulate DeathSizer and Oval. No way at all.
(Jul. 28, 2015  3:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2015  3:29 PM)Ṧɨⱺn̼̊ Wrote: Yeah. I did tests with a simulated Deathsizer (gladiator begirados ( crystal up) m145 f. It is INSANE, if you would like to experiment with it at home (ps: the weight is only 35 grams (less than ragnaruk, same as kerebrus), and should probably weigh the same when officially released)

Gladiator, Begirados and M145 are no way to simulate DeathSizer and Oval. No way at all.

Wll, to a degree. Heres why I chose them

Gladiator and begirados for their shape, which is nearly identical to that of deathsizer.
M145 is to simulate "the weight distribution" that is off. I would've used duo in attack mode, but it's waaayyy too heavy. I needed to choose also by weight, since every burst is roughly 32-37 grams, and weight does come into play. May not be perfect, but it's the closest you can get as of now.
In spinning tops, every detail makes a difference, and you have more than enough differences between Gladiator Begirados M145 and DeathSizer Oval to be talking about a totally unrelated Beyblade ...
2 thoughts on this:
1: Does the Disk seem a little black..?

2: The layer also looks a little like Bistool...

You can't compare MFB to Burst in any way basically.
This would be irrelevant.
Yeah, there's no way that test will teach you anything about what to expect from this. Seems fun, though.
(Jul. 28, 2015  4:02 PM)Hato Wrote:
2 thoughts on this:
1: Does the Disk seem a little black..?

2: The layer also looks a little like Bistool...

I agree with you completely.
The Oval Disk :

[Image: DeathSizer_Oval1.jpg]

So it is actually elongated on the sides closest to the teeth that orchestrate the burst gimmick countdown ...

DeathSizer Oval Accel side view picture :
[Image: DeathSizer_side1.jpg]
I have no words to describe how I feel about that Oval disk.
(Jul. 31, 2015  2:56 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I have no words to describe how I feel about that Oval disk.

OK, but that post is pointless because your opinion could go either way, positive or negative ...
Actually it's more of me being stunned, if I had a negative opinion it's basically me ranting about it. So this one was very positive.
Wow, from what I can see right now and from what I've read, Oval definitely looks like it could be one of the better parts in Burst. It should be interesting to see the customizations that people come up with once this Beyblade is released. I'm personally very excited to eventually get one of these.
Yay, the oval disk will make it even more shaky.
(Jul. 31, 2015  4:55 PM)BBunleashed101 Wrote: Heaviest attack beyblade! For now..

We do not know the parts' weights yet, but you might be correct about Oval, unless it is hollow underneath. DeathSizer does not look nearly as filled with coloured plastic as Valkyrie does though. I think we might have to wait until the next system before seeing a Layer that is filled as much.
Cooool, I really like it! However I liked the purple from the top view (of the Driver) than the darker one shown from the side.
The oval looks nothing like i expected haha. But from the looks of it, it sure looks like it will be the new heavy wheel for stamina defense, and maybe attack, but yeah the oval disk looks promising!
Oval looks like it can cause some damage. Nice color.
From the images, it does not look like DeathSizer will actually be the greatest Layer for the Oval Disk. In my opinion, Oval will be a great part because hitting it rather than the Layer might cause less unscrewing from the Layer and, consequently, less bursting. DeathSizer clearly extends past Oval though, so perhaps another Layer will be 'skinnier' and allow for Oval to make contact with the opposing Beyblade rather than the Layer.

Sure, the shock from the hits could make unscrewing inevitable anyway, but it might defend best since a hit directly on the Layer is probably the main source of skipping for the teeth.
Can't wait to get this one. Looks like it will be the best attack layer so far. Definitely the coolest looking
Does it look to anybody else like this might be the strongest Attacker in the format uncustomized? The weight distro on Oval looks excellent (reminds me a lot of Flash), and DeathSizer looks a lot like Cross Griffon (much tamer, obviously, but aggressive-looking nonetheless).
Worth it for clear purple flat alone. Tongue_out

Seriously though, that's exactly the opposite of what I expected from the Oval disk ... I thought they would extend the other sides to counter balance the prongs. I won't comment too much on this since I've been wrong about a ton of releases so far, but I'm looking forward to it. Tongue_out