B-12 Starter Deathscyther Oval Accel

Something bigger and lighter, so you can see more details on the Layer :
Definitely a much higher buy priority regardless of how good it is in the meta. The colors are beautiful. Thanks for the picture Kai-V!
Could this be the left spinning bey, or it has to be a dragon type in some future in the series?
Cool Layer, reminds me a bit of Dragoon. Thanks for these updates, Kai-V.

(Jun. 25, 2015  4:18 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Could this be the left spinning bey, or it has to be a dragon type in some future in the series?

Same tabs layout on Layer as Valkyrie = same spin direction as Valkyrie (right-spin)

Kai-V also posted on the previous page that DeathSizer is a praying mantis-like creature.
Looks a lot like Ultimate Frostic Dranzer in shape.
These beys are looking great! Now that we know not all the battles are Burst battles it just makes it so much more exciting in my opinion (due to unpredictability during battles, this happens sometimes in MFB from random knock outs and such, but as we saw in a video a burst can happen literally last second! This will put a lot more bey spirit into the meta game since it will never be over until a bey actually stops spinning!)! I'm so excited!
I think this will be the new L-Drago or Dragoon.

EDIT:By this I mean the main characters rival will have this.
(Jun. 29, 2015  3:38 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: I think this will be the new L-Drago or Dragoon.

It comes with a right-spin Light Launcher.
the layers design gives me a vague remembrance of the Wing Cross AR.
Better photo:
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

What a pointed nose ...
Surely I can't be the only one seeing this face on the Layer? I also see the dragon or whatever if you tilt your head (with the pointed nose haha).

Ps I'll try to stop using the attachments, my flickr account has issues

Edit: oh .... All the Beyblades mostly have a face or warrior.
Attached Files

.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 43.32 KB / Downloads: 227)
Looks great. I really like the black and purple combination. It looks like this will probably be the evil character's bey
Overall shape reminds me a lot of Wing Cross AR.
I think this bey will be very interesting although I'm sad that it is re using a driver
(Jul. 19, 2015  5:33 PM)Cannon Wrote: Surely I can't be the only one seeing this face on the Layer? I also see the dragon or whatever if you tilt your head (with the pointed nose haha).

Ps I'll try to stop using the attachments, my flickr account has issues

Edit: oh .... All the Beyblades mostly have a face or warrior.

Am I the only one that couldn't actually see where the head is (without the notation in this picture)?
Originally it looks pretty badass, but now I couldn't help noticing that face.........
(Apr. 24, 2015  2:58 PM)Cannon Wrote: Oval or Orval?

Im 95% sure it is Oval

(Jun. 18, 2015  2:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well Neo, stop complaining here is your black Beyblade Burst hah :

DeathSizer Oval Accele, using the same Driver as Valkyrie, definitely looks like it could be the first big rival's Beyblade.

Hey Kai-V is that bey driver blue because Deathsizer has blue in the middle ?
(Jul. 22, 2015  6:20 AM)Omnifarious Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2015  2:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well Neo, stop complaining here is your black Beyblade Burst hah :

DeathSizer Oval Accele, using the same Driver as Valkyrie, definitely looks like it could be the first big rival's Beyblade.

Hey Kai-V is that bey driver blue because Deathsizer has blue in the middle ?

More violet, I suppose : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-12-Sta...pid1271857
It's Accele so it makes sense it would be the bluest part of the bey, even if it is still just about purple.
From what I can see in Cannon's picture the widest part of Oval seems to be where the tabs are. So it doesn't look like it will line up with Ragnaruk exactly how I wanted it to, but we'll see if it works in a few weeks.

(Jul. 22, 2015  2:38 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: It's Accele so it makes sense it would be the bluest part of the bey, even if it is still just about purple.

Shouldn't the title be changed to "Accel" because that is the final name of the Driver?
This looks like it could be one of the heavy Beys we are getting. Might end up getting this, but two purple Beys in one line is just golden.

Yummy Smile
This one looks like a cool Attack Type.
So, here we have a bigger image for this bey, from ToyRus Japan.
It looks awesome!!!

[Image: 120.jpg]
(Jul. 25, 2015  1:10 PM)BeyGa Wrote: So, here we have a bigger image for this bey, from ToyRus Japan.
It looks awesome!!!

[Image: 120.jpg]

Very interesting. Not so sure how affective it will be in attack, it looks so smooth. Maybe oval makes deathsizer more aggressive? Not sure. I will find out when taka-ohno puts it up for sale.
(Jul. 25, 2015  6:34 PM)Ṧɨⱺn̼̊ Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2015  1:10 PM)BeyGa Wrote: So, here we have a bigger image for this bey, from ToyRus Japan.
It looks awesome!!!

Very interesting. Not so sure how affective it will be in attack, it looks so smooth. Maybe oval makes deathsizer more aggressive? Not sure. I will find out when taka-ohno puts it up for sale.

Its kinda contrasting if you look at the smoothness around, while we have a black skull shape inside the layer. LOL