B-12 Starter Deathscyther Oval Accel

A Beyblade Burst (ベイブレードバースト) Starter to be released around August 8th 2015 for approximately 1250 yen.

Apparently already reusing Drivers ... Oval is an 'interesting' weight distribution, also.
Flash's return already ? Haha, maybe, maybe.
Hopefully the metal actually exposes but is the metal inside the layer or not?
Huh, I wonder what a DeathSizer is. All the others (Valkyrie, Spriggan, Kerbeus, Ragnaruk, Wyvern, and to an extent Trident) give at least some clue of what they are supposed to represent, but when I search for "DeathSizer" I only get online profiles on WoW and other websites for people with that as their username.

Thanks for the info, Kai-V.
When I saw that post on the BBB thread (Yes, im calling Beyblade Burst BBB, deal with it.) I was like: Wyvern sounds promisi-What the carp is a DeathSizer!? XD But, anyway, thanks for the information!
This is the coolest name ever to me for some reason lol. Thanks for all the info on these thingys Kai-V.
Interesting name... DeathSizer..? Is this going to be the Hell Kerbecs of BBB? Oval sounds like it is going to be like Flash (like everybody above said). I feel like it might be too soon for another attack tip, but them again, we did have F and WF in MFB... Would have been nice, but if this thing is what it sounds like, could be a beast.

EDIT: Almost forgot to thank Kai-V for all this info!
Apparently, this is a DeathSizer hah :
http://blog-imgs-46.fc2.com/d/r/u/druaga...12dqmw.jpg

Essentially a praying mantis with a weird name ?

Thank you Wombat, Confused Carp, Tri and Hato.
Reminds me of the Pokemon Scizor quite a bit lol. I can defintely see why it has the razor looking thingys like you said.
I'd say Hasbro is going to have a field day with this one, but then again, we somehow got Death Quetz unchanged, haha.
(Apr. 24, 2015  1:56 AM)Leone19 Wrote: I'd say Hasbro is going to have a field day with this one, but then again, we somehow got Death Quetz unchanged, haha.

I guess Death Quetz got to keep it's name but Gatling=Deathshell (From CFB) had it's name changed because Hasbro knows spinning tops cannot kill you and can get away with keeping Death's name (although you can argue that spinning tops can't give diseases either despite changing Dark Cancer's name).

With Gatling=Deathshell, B-Damans can sort of function like guns where they shoot things so changing it would make it sound less deadly and it also has a Gatling core which I suppose also adds to the gun name.

This is just my opinion so yeah...
(Apr. 24, 2015  1:17 AM)Tri Wrote: Reminds me of the Pokemon Scizor quite a bit lol. I can defintely see why it has the razor looking thingys like you said.

Ah, actually Scizor makes a lot of sense if it does turn out to be that beast the Beyblade is based on, hah. I think I never pronounced that Pokémon's name properly ... I have no idea why it would also have 'death' in its name though.
(Apr. 24, 2015  2:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2015  1:17 AM)Tri Wrote: Reminds me of the Pokemon Scizor quite a bit lol. I can defintely see why it has the razor looking thingys like you said.

Ah, actually Scizor makes a lot of sense if it does turn out to be that beast the Beyblade is based on, hah. I think I never pronounced that Pokémon's name properly ... I have no idea why it would also have 'death' in its name though.

Sounds like the typical case of what the Big-Bad's Beyblade is.

I know, loose speculation...
(Apr. 24, 2015  2:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Probably because the arms on the Scizor looking beast are like scythes that Death/the Grim Reaper would carry around. Or maybe it's just because Death sounds intimidating. Idk, I'm bad at speculation.
Oval or Orval?
(Apr. 23, 2015  9:27 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Flash's return already ? Haha, maybe, maybe.

Oval + Ragnaruk = the new Flash lol.

But this sounds interesting. Wonder what a "Deadsizer" is.

EDIT: Oh, that's what a Deathsizer is, lol.
This discussion just reminds me that we almost got a Beyblade called Genocide Rex.
Well Neo, stop complaining here is your black Beyblade Burst hah :

DeathSizer Oval Accele, using the same Driver as Valkyrie, definitely looks like it could be the first big rival's Beyblade.
Mhhh dark beyblade... dark character .... The bad blader of the story ?
Ooooh it's the big bad EEEEEVIL purple and black beyblade, I bet...

It is very Jade Jupiter blended with Nemesis-y... At least from what I can see.
I seriously like the glazed plastic design. That overlap looks beast as sin.
Yep. Nemesis vibe all over again. Thanks for the info. Smile