B-100 or B-86?

Yo!?
I’m on a budget, but I need competitive parts and a stadium. 

I’ve secured a good stadium, which I will buy soon, but I need some competitive parts and a launcher. I’ve got wV right now.

This rules out the God Customize Set, sitting at $70 AUD.

Right now, I’m thinking of B-86 or B-100, because the come with 7 and 0 respectively. But B-100 has a better launcher.

Which one should I go for? I can get B-86 for about $30, and B-100 for about $50.
Get b-100. However I would look around a bit more. 50 seems a little high.
(May. 05, 2018  5:43 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Get b-100. However I would look around a bit more. 50 seems a little high.

I've found some auctions from pvccard.expert at about $35, which seems like a good price to me. Does that seem cheap?
I would say getting the customize set would be the best
(May. 05, 2018  5:49 AM)RichieBoi Wrote: I would say getting the customize set would be the best

I can’t rly buy it, it’s a bit too expensive ?
(May. 05, 2018  6:32 AM)leosama Wrote:
(May. 05, 2018  5:49 AM)RichieBoi Wrote: I would say getting the customize set would be the best

I can’t rly buy it, it’s a bit too expensive ?

That's not how you should look at it... ~$36 for 1 Bey vs ~$60-80 for 4 Beys with HIGHLY competitive parts (and frames which Sr doesn't have) and if you have Atomic then you are literally set for life... Later you may get b-100 and make the combo something like Sr.0/7B.Br/At(Bearing will be tight enough and efficient enough because if you make it opposite spin mode(relative to the opponent/if you're playing deck format or something in which you don't know the opponent's Bey then it's safer to go left spin cuz there's a (as of now) 11.3636363636(and you know the rest)% chance of the opponent being a left spin and that's slim enough (according to me) to know that your safe with left spin... 

Plus recent testing has shown that aB with bearing and a soft launch can UN-CLICK...(only against opposite spin matchups which is an 88.63636363636(you get the point)% chance...

BUT WAIT. There's more... dC is shown to be of the be stamina layers as it just simply "Cushion impacts and destabilize the opponent by pushing back."(quote from the Wiki)

So yeah

P.S you get dF the GOD of spin steal(and atomic which like I said, sets you for life)and tW(not half bad in fact I think it's a good counter to drain or maybe THE counter... We need to test further though...)

And yeah. So now it's up to you...

If you can get both but for starters (if you have a left launcher) get the GCD.
(May. 05, 2018  8:15 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 05, 2018  6:32 AM)leosama Wrote: I can’t rly buy it, it’s a bit too expensive ?

That's not how you should look at it... ~$36 for 1 Bey vs ~$60-80 for 4 Beys with HIGHLY competitive parts (and frames which Sr doesn't have) and if you have Atomic then you are literally set for life... Later you may get b-100 and make the combo something like Sr.0/7B.Br/At(Bearing will be tight enough and efficient enough because if you make it opposite spin mode(relative to the opponent/if you're playing deck format or something in which you don't know the opponent's Bey then it's safer to go left spin cuz there's a (as of now) 11.3636363636(and you know the rest)% chance of the opponent being a left spin and that's slim enough (according to me) to know that your safe with left spin... 

Plus recent testing has shown that aB with bearing and a soft launch can UN-CLICK...(only against opposite spin matchups which is an 88.63636363636(you get the point)% chance...

BUT WAIT. There's more... dC is shown to be of the be stamina layers as it just simply "Cushion impacts and destabilize the opponent by pushing back."(quote from the Wiki)

So yeah

P.S you get dF the GOD of spin steal(and atomic which like I said, sets you for life)and tW(not half bad in fact I think it's a good counter to drain or maybe THE counter... We need to test further though...)

Wow! It’s a great breakdown. I can’t say that I don’t want GCS more than ever, but the thing is that the GCS and stadium will be $120. I don’t even have a good launcher to shoot them anyways, so it will be useless for me to have 4 beys without a decent launcher.

I guess I could do without the stadium? That would be cool, i need it for events but it can wait until next year when I get a job?

The GCS and Long Light Launcher LR will be $90. From that, I will be using Bump, 7, aB, dC - the list is endless. 

From $36 Sr, I’ll get a launcher valued at $20, meaning that Sr will cost about $16. I’ll get the 0 disk too, but Sr later will be banned and Zeta is trash.

Yes, the GCS $90 package is obviously the good choice, for parts, but for my situation, the Sr or lS will be better. My main priorities right now are a good driver for wV, 7 or 0, and a strong launcher.

I’m not saying that your idea is bad or whatever, it is very very good, but I’m not in a situation where I can get it? thank you very much tho??
(May. 05, 2018  8:29 AM)leosama Wrote:
(May. 05, 2018  8:15 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: That's not how you should look at it... ~$36 for 1 Bey vs ~$60-80 for 4 Beys with HIGHLY competitive parts (and frames which Sr doesn't have) and if you have Atomic then you are literally set for life... Later you may get b-100 and make the combo something like Sr.0/7B.Br/At(Bearing will be tight enough and efficient enough because if you make it opposite spin mode(relative to the opponent/if you're playing deck format or something in which you don't know the opponent's Bey then it's safer to go left spin cuz there's a (as of now) 11.3636363636(and you know the rest)% chance of the opponent being a left spin and that's slim enough (according to me) to know that your safe with left spin... 

So yeah

Wow! It’s a great breakdown. I can’t say that I don’t want GCS more than ever, but the thing is that the GCS and stadium will be $120. I don’t even have a good launcher to shoot them anyways, so it will be useless for me to have 4 beys without a decent launcher.

I guess I could do without the stadium? That would be cool, i need it for events but it can wait until next year when I get a job?

The GCS and Long Light Launcher LR will be $90. From that, I will be using Bump, 7, aB, dC - the list is endless. 

From $36 Sr, I’ll get a launcher valued at $20, meaning that Sr will cost about $16. I’ll get the 0 disk too, but Sr later will be banned and Zeta is trash.

Yes, the GCS $90 package is obviously the good choice, for parts, but for my situation, the Sr or lS will be better. My main priorities right now are a good driver for wV, 7 or 0, and a strong launcher.

I’m not saying that your idea is bad or whatever, it is very very good, but I’m not in a situation where I can get it? thank you very much tho??

Ok so you should go ahead and get the B100 if that's what you're looking for(a good launcher) but once you get that do try the GCS...
(May. 05, 2018  8:31 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 05, 2018  8:29 AM)leosama Wrote: Wow! It’s a great breakdown. I can’t say that I don’t want GCS more than ever, but the thing is that the GCS and stadium will be $120. I don’t even have a good launcher to shoot them anyways, so it will be useless for me to have 4 beys without a decent launcher.

Ok so you should go ahead and get the B100 if that's what you're looking for(a good launcher) but once you get that do try the GCS...

Yep! That’s definitely something I’ll do ASAP ?
So right now, get B-100. It has a better launcher than B-86. And, it's more competitive. (Layer) Also, B-86 has bad teeth wearage but B-100 is better.
(May. 05, 2018  8:34 AM)leosama Wrote:
(May. 05, 2018  8:31 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Ok so you should go ahead and get the B100 if that's what you're looking for(a good launcher) but once you get that do try the GCS...

Yep! That’s definitely something I’ll do ASAP ?

Skyliners is selling GCS for about $47 w/ free shipping on ebay. You should find better deals instead of overpaying for something you can find much cheaper from trusted ebay sellers
(May. 05, 2018  5:19 PM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote:
(May. 05, 2018  8:34 AM)leosama Wrote: Yep! That’s definitely something I’ll do ASAP ?

Skyliners is selling GCS for about $47 w/ free shipping on ebay. You should find better deals instead of overpaying for something you can find much cheaper from trusted ebay sellers

True. Skyliners is/are trustable...
(May. 05, 2018  5:27 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 05, 2018  5:19 PM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: Skyliners is selling GCS for about $47 w/ free shipping on ebay. You should find better deals instead of overpaying for something you can find much cheaper from trusted ebay sellers

True. Skyliners is/are trustable...

hes also selling Sr for about $18.
(May. 05, 2018  5:28 PM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote:
(May. 05, 2018  5:27 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: True. Skyliners is/are trustable...

hes also selling Sr for about $18.
USD or AUD?
(May. 05, 2018  10:34 PM)leosama Wrote:
(May. 05, 2018  5:28 PM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: hes also selling Sr for about $18.
USD or AUD?

USD